Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What did you like most about NOCTURNAL(REVIEWS)

Guest Untouchablepurple

Guest Untouchablepurple

I thought it was a good party overall.

Everyone got in

No problems at the door

Nice staff/Pretty good looking bartenders/waitress

Beautiful Club

Roland is back at the patio

What do u guys think?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ramon

the patio is amazing .. absolutely beautiful and the sound was great. :)

ill post more after i have some rest.

Guest rollyp66

the patio is amazing .. absolutely beautiful and the sound was great. :)

ill post more after i have some rest.

no rest......

Guest Boucher20

it lived up to all the hype...the patio is amazing.. i couldnt stay for roland, had to work today :(..but the club overall is amazing...friendly bouncers and vip waitresses...got in rather quickly..one phone call to biz and i was in quicker than quick...aquabooty tore up the patio and the hip-hop was pretty good inside..it had me shaking my ass...can't wait to do the afterhours thing and see what roland does to the patio..

Guest Funketeer

I have to say what I liked most about Nocturnal was Talmage's black dress and stunning smile 8)

Guest Diabolique

so going to the house party was OK after ALL 8) I just never got quite into the party of all parties due to my engaging posse of old friends...

Guest Funketeer

Aquabootyous!!!

Honestly, there was a feeling of triumph in the house, you could breath righteousness and belief. I had a brief encounter with Mr. Joe Budious at the bar and wasn't shy to congratulate his punk-ass on something that's become more than just the "next club you guys will hold your party", Aquabooty never disappoints and last nite wasn't an exception, if Aquabooty is there, I'm there...is as simple as that...as I told Joe, I'd go to Aquabooty if it was being held with a radio o a parking lot :), so you can imagine how I feel about my "little party that could", to see my boys at such amazing venue definitively hits home, we're growing people! If our parties are getting this type of infrastructure, the signal is clear...Miami has arrived, we're putting together beautiful venues, anyone from anywhere in the world that comes to Miami has to see that toy...nothing about it is left unnoticed, detail by detail a big beautiful toy it is. Bro, bro, bro...I could go on, trust me...what I liked most though was seeing my beautiful people...Talmage, MeLLy, Ingrid, Rachel, Chaz, Digital7, Laliux, Marco, Carla, MP3some, Andrew Chibale, Joe Budious, Justin Johnson, Missionary, Eddie G and a buncgn of friends from work that I party with only at Aquabooty, so...this looks like the begining of a great adventure, cheers to everyone that helped putting it all together, you guys threw that shit down nasty!

Funk! ;D

Guest Funketeer

so no one took pics ???

do i have to go buy a 1gb SD card today or what?

8)

Pod was in full force so expect his official graphic documentation of the event :o

Guest ramon

Sleep when you're dead. ;D

ok .. i had been up for a day already and are you sure its not march?

cause my body feels like its wmc.

oh well another marathon tonight.

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

nocturnal was overated.........thumbs down from me. don't get me wrong the patio is beautiful, the sound is amazing, ......but its just too small and cluttered. i didnt stay untill the sun came up, that may be nice.....but iverall it's whatever. i personnally didnt like the music at all....i wanted to go to sleep. maybe with some better tunes, but that patio would get waaaaaaay too packed thus taking the fun out of it. there was no energy or vibe really......i felt like i was at mansion but outside. just my 2 cents

Guest durrtylexx

First of all. Congrat's to Dade, dude Nocturnal has risen the bar in Miami. Nocturnal is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. The first floor reminded me of Lotus in NYC. The back room on the second floor is fantastic! The sound, the couches, the walls just fucking beautiful. Now to the Patio, its perfect. The sound system in the patio is well simply perfect. The view over looking downtown Miami is sick. The canopy is wicked, I felt as if I were in Vegas with the video projections on the canopy. I can't wait to hear Stryke drop a wicked set on the Patio. The sound system is fucking insane, its so clear, no distortion. I like the size of the club, I'm not a fan of "mega clubs" Once again Dade, RESPECT. The patience was worth it.

Guest musicalmissionary

My favorite thing about Nocturnal is the almighty "Nocturnal hangover". Better than any hangover I've ever had before.

Guest LdySphynx

I have to say what I liked most about Nocturnal was Talmage's black dress and stunning smile 8)

I think somebody fell in love on the Patio, and its not Josh ::)!!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

I think somebody fell in love on the Patio, and its not Josh ::)!!!!

LMAO!!! ;D

Guest Untouchablepurple

Another thing i liked about the patio was the "TENT" how it changes images and colors every minute ... Its a really mice touch and the waterfall its Amazing never seen that before =)

Guest beatfriek

My favorite thing about Nocturnal is Roland in the batio.

Biz as the host.

OH, and the view from the patio makes this place the hottest party in the city imho.....

Unfortunately I could'nt stay for the sunrise, but Im sure it was great!

Thanks BIZ

Nice seeing Ramon and Dig7...

Cheers

Guest JustDade

Thanks so much for the kind words. ALKO, I've always been honest by saying this place isn't for everyone and I guess your the first. We still have a lot of work to do to finish the place. The nitrogen systems among them... Anyway, I hope we gave a good showing and I promise to keep trying to work out the kinks and get better each week.

First of all. Congrat's to Dade, dude Nocturnal has risen the bar in Miami. Nocturnal is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. The first floor reminded me of Lotus in NYC. The back room on the second floor is fantastic! The sound, the couches, the walls just fucking beautiful. Now to the Patio, its perfect. The sound system in the patio is well simply perfect. The view over looking downtown Miami is sick. The canopy is wicked, I felt as if I were in Vegas with the video projections on the canopy. I can't wait to hear Stryke drop a wicked set on the Patio. The sound system is fucking insane, its so clear, no distortion. I like the size of the club, I'm not a fan of "mega clubs" Once again Dade, RESPECT. The patience was worth it.

umm so ur thing bout going to blockbuster was just an excuse right bitch ass!

Guest biznation00

Thanks to all of those that showed up... I think Bling deserves a big shot out, cuz he was the first guy in line & yet was still there at 7am. :o

Aquabooty was in Effect... Roland was feeling things around & getting to know his new room & my close friends & industry friends were all in full effect. Big thanks! oh my god & the Beautiful women on that patio! :o

Thanks to Joe, Thomas, Dade, Eddie & the nocturnal staff for working with us. I can get a bit neurotic at times, but last night they helped me stay level...

Thanks to all of those that showed up... I think Bling deserves a big shot out, cuz he was the first guy in line & yet was still there at 7am. :o

Aquabooty was in Effect... Roland was feeling things around & getting to know his new room & my close friends & industry friends were all in full effect. Big thanks! oh my god & the Beautiful women on that patio! :o

Thanks to Joe, Thomas, Dade, Eddie & the nocturnal staff for working with us. I can get a bit neurotic at times, but last night they helped me stay level...

great hanging with u and roly again biz... its been a while.. its time for the blingster to do some afterhours now 8)