Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What did you like most about NOCTURNAL(REVIEWS)

Guest Untouchablepurple

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmigonon

First of all. Congrat's to Dade, dude Nocturnal has risen the bar in Miami. Nocturnal is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. The first floor reminded me of Lotus in NYC. The back room on the second floor is fantastic! The sound, the couches, the walls just fucking beautiful. Now to the Patio, its perfect. The sound system in the patio is well simply perfect. The view over looking downtown Miami is sick. The canopy is wicked, I felt as if I were in Vegas with the video projections on the canopy. I can't wait to hear Stryke drop a wicked set on the Patio. The sound system is fucking insane, its so clear, no distortion. I like the size of the club, I'm not a fan of "mega clubs" Once again Dade, RESPECT. The patience was worth it.

umm so ur thing bout going to blockbuster was just an excuse right bitch ass!

Yeaaah!! He told me he was gonna go to the movies... >:(

Guest becha

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

I went to nocturnal last night for the first time....

and yes it's a beautiful club...... it's the details that make it so unique..........

I was in the booth for a good portion of the night

and the sound system is outa this world...

I really dig their surveillence system

they can control everything from the booth... we were able to see people in the parking lot a block away with great detail from the rooftop camera.....

I was told that in the near future..... they'll be hosting a site where they'll stream the video from all their cameras... along with streaming audio from the booth.....

All in all a very tight club... but what I can't believe is how small it is.......

I was expecting a super club.. like the size of space.... but when I walked in .... I felt like that there has to be more to this place......... in the end there wasn't......

I wish them the best....... they had better depreciate that 16 million start up costs over a 40 year period...... or they'll never break even........

Good luck.

:o :o :o :o

Guest macfunk19

and yes it's a beautiful club...... it's the details that make it so unique..........

they can control everything from the booth... we were able to see people in the parking lot a block away with great detail from the rooftop camera.....

I was told that in the near future..... they'll be hosting a site where they'll stream the video from all their cameras... along with streaming audio from the booth.....

All in all a very tight club... but what I can't believe is how small it is.......

I was expecting a super club.. like the size of space.... but when I walked in .... I felt like that there has to be more to this place......... in the end there wasn't......

I wish them the best....... they had better depreciate that 16 million start up costs over a 40 year period...... or they'll never break even........

Good luck.

The owner is a billionaire. This is just a new toy for him. Plus he is young he is 30 yrs old

Guest Dizmus

The sky/patio area is the best I've seen, totally amazing, and the energy up there was great. The decor of the entire place makes it the most lavish and swank club in Miami (hopefully it can be maintained). The overhead projection gives those of us who are tweakin' a reason to just stare up into the air for no reason, which is awesome. I was impressed.

Guest Untouchablepurple

Good luck.

16 millions WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :o :o

Guest Devilicious

I have to say what I liked most about Nocturnal was Talmage's black dress and stunning smile 8)

::blushes::

Thanks hon, it was great seeing you again :-*

Blue tomorrow?

Guest Devilicious

Friday night...

Got there around 12:30; list was supposed to close at one, however they were not honoring any lists any more, only letting in people if they wanted to pay. Wasn't too much of an issue for my peeps...we waited for a short time and ended up getting lucky. However I'd like to know why it went down this way, some of my friends weren't as fortunate as us and ended up having to borrow cash.

Beautiful venue, without a doubt. It's a sight to behold just walking through the club, taking it all in. As far as upscale nightspots, this is not a club, it's THE club. I think the size is nice, and for Friday night at least it was never too crowded.

I didn't spend much time downstairs since I don't really dig hip-hop. The patio is gorgeous as well, lighting, sound, yes the video projection on the "roof" are all very nice. I like the size and setup of the booth. One thing I saw as a major issue though was traffic flow. The only way to get from one side of the patio to the other is right through the middle of the dance floor. Bathrooms only on one side, and we were only allowed down one staircase.

Drink prices were inconsistant, though that's not surprising for the first night, and in general were fairly resonable. I didn't have an issue with ordering drinks and mine were strong and tasty.

While I enjoyed the music deep house isn't what moves me to the dance floor, so I had a great time just listening, chatting, and meeting some new junkies (B-side and mp3some:)). Overall the crowd was pretty blah.....not much of a vibe. Again, not surprising for opening night.

So overall, there are kinks to work out and things that could be better, but hopefully they continue to work on it and take things to the next level!

Guest coach

Liked most? Hmmm... Even though they closed the lists early, the front door staff was *extremely* nice and very friendly. I know they did not make the call, but had to be the ones to enforce it and take the brunt of patron disappointment. Yet they handled it very nicely.

Also, with the box office not having a credit card machine, the front door staff was again very accommodating in letting us out and back in to go hunt for one (to no avail, of course. Put that on my list for the "things downtown needs" thread.) ((SUPER THANKS TO TALMAGE FOR RESCUING US!)

I also liked how on the patio the sound was very well directed. So that on the dance floor it was plenty loud, but in the little wings that made the space seem even smaller you could actually hold a conversation without screaming your head off.

And the bartending staff that we interacted with was very nice even though some of their credit card machines were not working either.

Guest mp3some

Everything Really... ;)

I had a wonderful time. The club certainly looks and feels like something else... Well thought out and well implemented.

The main room does look small by natural comparison to the next door neighbor; but didnt really spend much time to soak it in, as the hip hop drove me out of there rather quickly. The second floor set up was very interesting; but for me, where the real meat is at is in the Terrace.

OMG what a magical place. Being the first night, Aquabooty could not have been more appropriate to set the tone for the occasion. The vibe was definitely there, some old and familiar faces all over; the view was fantastic, the sound, visuals and the DRINKS were on point...

In a few words, Excellent music, perfect weather, solid drinks, GREAT company... All the ingredients to make the first of many nights at nocturnal, a very memorable one.

It was great to see all the junkies and cpers having a blast... shout out ot all those old and newer faces.

Big Thanks and much appreciation for everyone involved. To the Staff at the door and on the inside; the promotion teams, the djs... I am sure the technicalities of the opening night will be worked out from here on out, so keep it up and best of luck!

Peace!

Mp3some .- 8)

Guest D-MOTEK

WHO CARES IF HIS A BILLIONAIR OR WHAT EVER HE IS!!! WITH ALL THAT MONEY AND HE STILL COULN'T GET THE CLUB OPENED ON TIME....LOL!! WHAT A JOKE :'(

Good luck.

The owner is a billionaire. This is just a new toy for him. Plus he is young he is 30 yrs old

Guest spacecadet

16 million i think thats a lil to much for that club to be opened the lot it self just cost 2 saying it took 14 million dollars to build inside

Good luck.

Guest pod

A lot of places have color-coded bands for their VIP access. Space and crobar do it all the time. There's one color for each section, then there's a color for "I'm so cool I can go anywhere..."

Guest Satan

......i felt like i was at mansion but outside. just my 2 cents

LMAO. im sorry but even though i personally liked nocturnal a lot!, THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE FUNNIEST FUCKING THINGS I"VE READ TODAY!!!

fucken quote of the week.

Guest web_norah

A lot of places have color-coded bands for their VIP access. Space and crobar do it all the time. There's one color for each section, then there's a color for "I'm so cool I can go anywhere..."

kind of like the pimp pass at Ultra.....or so called all Access.

Guest Untouchablepurple

" I'm so cool I can go anywhere..." I like that and it so true :D

I honestly thought before heading to Nocturnal that no other club will ever top the magical feeling one gets when entering Space. Boy was I wrong. The club is sick. gorgeous is an understatement. Nice vibe overall. Friendly staff. Sound system is ridiculous. The best I've heard. In my opinion this club has no competition. Stryke tore it up like I was expecting him to. Had a blast hanging with Ramon, Jacky, Angel and Bling in the booth. I have a new afterhours spot when I come to Miami. Next time I'll make sure I come on a friday.

sit down and relax? getchur ass up boy!(orlando accent)

8)

Don't make me pull out my shotgun boy! ( orlando accent). LOL. It's funny how we were literally driving down to miami at the same time and we didn''t even know until you called me. funny shit.

Diogo- "Hey yo rick, I'm driving down to miami right now"

Rick- "No shit So am I"

Diogo- I'm about to get on the turnpike south in 5 minutes

Rick- I just got on the turnpike 5 minutes ago.

Diogo-how fast are you going?

Rick-"about 95mph and climbing, I'm in a rush to check out nocturnal and come back"

Diogo- "I'm going 95mph too"

LOL you gotta love cellphones.

8)

Don't make me pull out my shotgun boy! ( orlando accent). LOL. It's funny how we were literally driving down to miami at the same time and we didn''t even know until you called me. funny shit.

Diogo- "Hey yo rick' date=' I'm driving down to miami right now"

Rick- "No shit So am I"

Rick-"about 95mph and climbing, I'm in a rush to check out nocturnal and come back"

[/quote']

Don't tell anyone but i have a turbooo...shhh(inside random joke)

8)

Diogo- "Hey yo rick, I'm driving down to miami right now"

Rick- "No shit So am I"

Don't tell anyone but i have a turbooo...shhh(inside random joke)

LMAO 8) ;D