Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The OFFICIAL Thank You Nocturnal Post!!!

Guest macfunk19

Guest macfunk19

I want To thank Owner Glenn Kofman. For a super nice Club. Dade S,Shawn Rudnick,Stryke,Smallz,Dj Craze,Aquabooty,Biz Martinez,Roland,Midas,DBJ ,TAI Entertainment,And Nocturnal Staff.For The best friday & saturday nights in a long time in downtown miami.

Guest aj2234

I want To thank Dade S,Shawn Rudnick,Stryke,Smallz,Dj Craze,Aquabooty,Biz Martinez,Roland,Midas,DBJ ,TAI Entertainment,And Nocturnal Staff.For The best friday & saturday nights in a long time in downtown miami.

Thanks for your compliments!

Glad you had a great time!

Guest aj2234

Thanks for your compliments!

Glad you had a great time!

i want my shirt bitch

what shirt?

did we have some sort of drunken conversation i dont remember?

Guest ramon

thanks to everyone for a great weekend .. im sure ill be there on a pretty damn consistent basis.

Guest klubveteran

I want To thank Dade S,Shawn Rudnick,Stryke,Smallz,Dj Craze,Aquabooty,Biz Martinez,Roland,Midas,DBJ ,TAI Entertainment,And Nocturnal Staff.For The best friday & saturday nights in a long time in downtown miami.

ill hold up my drink to that (shirley temple)

at least for me it became pretty routine and very very stagnant.

now we got some diversity and others will have to pick it up or pack it up

Guest Funketeer

Thank you? Sure...thanks to everyone involved in the design and developement of the club, it does kick ass and raises awareness on your competition that the super clubs don't need to be big in size as long as they're big in ideas and good taste, the place looks amazing...it's nothing like miami has seen in the past 15 years and if it has...I honestly missed it. This is a different toy, it feels and sounds bitchin'

Funk you very much!

Thanks for finally opening. Gives everybody an alternative in downtown now. The club is easily Miami's nicest venue. And the sound system OMG. It was nice hanging with Jacky, Stryke,Ramon and Angel in the booth. Thanks for the hospitality,Had a blast. Next time I'll make sure I catch Aquabooty and Roland on the patio.

Guest macfunk19

I love space. But after going to Nocturnal i feel like space is a use BMW . So i upgraded to a New Nocturnal Mercedes-Benz . Thats the way i see it. ;D

Guest maximus

Just thanks for another great Miami club... I travel ALOT and Miami has great clubs and club goers... Just my two cents...