Bling

was talkin to Dan last nite . Nocturnal has some great displays the best being

1) the cityscape

2) waves

what do u all suggest would be cool

i would love to see

1) the matrix code (green numbers)

2) siloutte of a dancin girl

3) some sci fi space scene maybe like a galaxy or something or spacehips (aka star wars)

Guest Inán

one time at Space they were showing these fight scenes from the Matrix, I thought that was pretty cool :)

Guest web_norah

the movie that Daft Punk did ages ago - Interstella 5555 or one of Moby's DVDs or the GU Tour DVD

Guest web_norah

uhm...the space and Matrix themes are so overdone.............

i'd do a good old Kung Fu flick. like Bruce Lee or something old 70's style like Starsky and Hutch, Dukes of Hazzard..................

I thought you wanted them to display hot naked chicks on the video screen over the patio :P

that wouldnt fly im sure so im being serious -siloutte of naked dancing girls lol (like the ones they use on the screens at chesterfield )

uhm...the space and Matrix themes are so overdone.............

i'd do a good old Kung Fu flick. like Bruce Lee or something old 70's style like Starsky and Hutch, Dukes of Hazzard..................

that would rock 70's theme shows esp for aquabooty parties when they play classic 70 tunes

Guest tres-b

Any classic driving scenes from Miami Vice. Prefer the original black Daytona(yes, I know it was a vette) but the white Testarossa would work fine as well.

Dropping "Crockett's Theme" while said driving scenes are showing would add to the moment.

Guest ramon

Any classic driving scenes from Miami Vice. Prefer the original black Daytona(yes, I know it was a vette) but the white Testarossa would work fine as well.

Dropping "Crockett's Theme" while said driving scenes are showing would add to the moment.

I'm with the miami vice.

Guest tres-b

I'm with the miami vice.

8)

Guest pod

Not that easy to do on the roof with material like that. First of all, it isn't as simple as popping in a DVD and letting it play. The system consists of six projectors working in concert to display segments of a custom-designed scene.

Just letting a movie run would be lame on it. Just letting a movie run on any club video system is kinda crap. Very few do it. Nocturnal has their system, Space has a video mixing rig in the light booth, and Amika has something similar to that...

Guest Cosmigonon

I remember NERVE use to run the craziest videos on one of their walls...

Of course we were all fucked up beyond belief inside there, so of course it looked amazing whatever the hell it was they were showing... :P

Guest Untouchablepurple

was talkin to Dan last nite . Nocturnal has some great displays the best being

1) the cityscape

2) waves

what do u all suggest would be cool

i would love to see

1) the matrix code (green numbers)

2) siloutte of a dancin girl

3) some sci fi space scene maybe like a galaxy or something or spacehips (aka star wars)

MATRIX i like that