Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ideas for video display on Nocturnal patio roof

Bling

Guest coach

Light Years (animated movie wild***) by Issac Assimov

nice visual stuff

Dude! Fuck! I cannot believe you know that one! That was an awesome movie. You could take some of the scenes from it and chop it into some really wild visuals. Throw in some from Wizards and Valley of the Wind, and you would definitely have something.

Guest klubveteran

how bout some of pod's best pics of our very own cj "local celebrities"?! ;)

classic move Biz-a-nator!

that's always a fan favorrite. i remember they used to do at Fat Black Pussy Cat mondays at the original Liquid.

how about....

on the Nocturnal video wall they stream a live feed from a Live cam inside of Space ....and then....Space can stream a live cam on thier video wall coming from inside Nocturnal so that when you are at one club you can see what is happening at the other and not feel "left out" of anything ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

I remember NERVE use to run the craziest videos on one of their walls...

Of course we were all fucked up beyond belief inside there, so of course it looked amazing whatever the hell it was they were showing... :P

speak for yourself buddy!

LMAO!!!! You crack me up kid! ;D

Guest JMT

or show pics moments after they are taken in the club by pod, via wireless. (not sure if thats even possible.)

Guest pod

JMT: With the successor to my camera it is possible. I can buy a $500 802.11g transceiver that attaches to the bottom.

Live VJ...well, they have one in the mainroom. Brainwash in effect.

Punani? I need to make sure they are ripe. Make that two.

Guest mikepayne

Hey Lady! Where is your Punani? My son is sick, I need Punani right now! Is it ripe? Let me squeeze them...

JMT: With the successor to my camera it is possible. I can buy a $500 802.11g transceiver that attaches to the bottom.

Live VJ...well, they have one in the mainroom. Brainwash in effect.

Hey Dan, about about once a month or quartlerly you bring me down and we can do this.

We can just have Nocturnal front the cost of the $500 802.11g to attach to my 20D and we will be all set.

We can give it a test run 4th of July weekend

Guest JustDade

Not that easy to do on the roof with material like that. First of all, it isn't as simple as popping in a DVD and letting it play. The system consists of six projectors working in concert to display segments of a custom-designed scene.

Just letting a movie run would be lame on it. Just letting a movie run on any club video system is kinda crap. Very few do it. Nocturnal has their system, Space has a video mixing rig in the light booth, and Amika has something similar to that...

It's actually 8 projectors

Guest Civs

play the movie Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. would be a trip to watch on the screen, specially the merry go round scene.