Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nocturnal Evite!

Guest aj2234

Guest KellyKel

Shit! Have I been under a rock??

I don't remember hearing that Junior Sanchez was gonna play Saturday!!

Craze is the shit... :D

ill be there sat. and def the following fri to check craze out everyone says amazing things

Any true old school hip-hop head who has a clue about scratching and mixing good hip-hop, will tell you the man is an absolute wizard with the turntables. Unfreakingbelievable.

ill be there sat. and def the following fri to check craze out everyone says amazing things

Any true old school hip-hop head who has a clue about scratching and mixing good hip-hop' date=' will tell you the man is an absolute wizard with the turntables. Unfreakingbelievable.

[/quote']

Make sure to check ur coolants b4 u decide to make a 3 hour trip down to nocturnal again ;)

Any true old school hip-hop head who has a clue about scratching and mixing good hip-hop, will tell you the man is an absolute wizard with the turntables. Unfreakingbelievable.

Make sure to check ur coolants b4 u decide to make a 3 hour trip down to nocturnal again ;)

Actually if it wasn't for that little incident. I would have made it to miami in 2hrs 45 minutes..Or less. Give it up for Diogo for being a good sport guys, he actually stopped at the rest area to check if everything was ok. Even though we were racing to see who got to miami first. Good times..... 8)

Any true old school hip-hop head who has a clue about scratching and mixing good hip-hop' date=' will tell you the man is an absolute wizard with the turntables. Unfreakingbelievable.

[/quote']

Actually if it wasn't for that little incident. I would have made it to miami in 2hrs 45 minutes..Or less. Give it up for Diogo for being a good sport guys, he actually stopped at the rest area to check if everything was ok. Even though we were racing to see who got to miami first. Good times..... 8)

anytime

We weren't racing, you got a 10 mile head start! jack ass lol

Sorry to thread jack! Back to your thread Angel 8)

anytime

Yeah, so why were we the only two assholes averaging 100 mph on the turnpike. LMAO!!!!

Sorry again Angel. LOL I promise we won't thread jack anymore. 8)

[/quote']

anytime

Yeah, so why were we the only two assholes averaging 100 mph on the turnpike. LMAO!!!!

Cuz we were on our way to the coolest club in town...nocturnal...yea baby!

okay sorry... 8)

Guest LeVeL

ohhh Okay..................Craze is finally playing his night :o

I'll be there for my fellow statesmen 8)

Guest web_norah

this is turntablist's heaven gig:

DJ Craze, three-time DMC battle champ, comes with a new turntablist-style drum-and-bass mix, Miami Heat, June 14 on System

Guest aj2234

this is turntablist's heaven gig:

DJ Craze, three-time DMC battle champ, comes with a new turntablist-style drum-and-bass mix, Miami Heat, June 14 on System

that's from craze's new drum+bass mix cd. at nocturnal he'll be playing hip hop , no drum +bass.

Guest aj2234

Time Slots for Saturday May 21:

Main Room:

11-2 Shawn Rudnick

2-5 Junior Sanchez

5- Close Edgar V

Rooftop:

11- close Stryke

Side Room

11-2 Tom LaRoc

2-Close DBJ

Guest JustDade

Not a bad second weekend...Craze, Junior Sanchez...Frankie Feliciano...Stryke...Edgar v...Shawn Rudnick...DHM...Midas...DBJ...Tom Laroc...Jae V...