Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Welcome Ecammareri...

Guest rollyp66

Guest rollyp66

Alright people you guys have been seeing her around and meeting her for the past 2 weeks this is the formal introduction to CJ... So here is Erica... her & I will be working on some projects together so be on the look out.....

welcome (i edited this because some dont understand what im saying.. apparently.. no other board gets u hooked up like cj does for lists. so it is the first and last board u need to be on for getting into clubs and disussing music overall .

Guest LdySphynx

::)then why do you post on other ones??

Anyway welcome Erica, this is Ingrid have a good time girl........even though the best time are spent off the boards ;)!!!!

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

welcome baby ;D

i have a project i would like to work on with you as well. :P

LMAO, you and i both. ;) j/k

what up girlie!! did u get the rest of my pics?

Guest Devilicious

Anyway welcome Erica, this is Ingrid have a good time girl........even though the best time are spent off the boards ;)!!!!

lol........nice response all around, chica :)

Welcome to the virtual playground my dear!

Guest musicalmissionary

i have a project i would like to work on with you as well. :P

LMAO, you and i both. j/k

So I take it she's a hottie.....

Hi Erica ;)

barely post on cp and ta anymore as it is.....too much time i noticed . need to slow it down ...

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Wait a second , are you kidding me? Rolly i introduced you to guys at crobar and you acted as if you didnt even know eachother.

Erica it's Sasha lol, small world.

barely post on cp and ta anymore as it is.....too much time i noticed . need to slow it down ...

Bling, you dont have to explain yourself or change your posts for other people. ::) Post what you want, say what you mean...just be sure you mean it before you click that little post button. ;)

Guest rollyp66

Wait a second , are you kidding me? Rolly i introduced you to guys at crobar and you acted as if you didnt even know eachother.

Lol when @ Crobar???

Guest ramon

welcome .. i saw you for a brief moment at space, but roland was too mish mashed to introduce us.

Guest rollyp66

welcome .. i saw you for a brief moment at space, but roland was too mish mashed to introduce us.

Yes Yes I was broken... but I recovered nicely @ space

Guest Devilicious

LOL!

Are you sure that you RECOVERED at space??? I think you became more broken at Space but maybe I'm wrong ???

Guest rollyp66

LOL!

Are you sure that you RECOVERED at space??? I think you became more broken at Space but maybe I'm wrong ???

That is also true but I still in more control than I was the infamous Sander morning. I actually remember 97% of what was going on.

Guest durrtylexx

That is also true but I still in more control than I was the infamous Sander morning.

That was a crazy patio session.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Lol when @ Crobar???

Well i know we all saw one another last Thursday on my birthday, but i clearly recall introducing you guys and our mutual friend Becky on a Thursday night at crobar a few weeks prior, it was really dead, we were standing by the bar in the upstairs room , the lower right hand side as you walk up the stairs??? Doesn't matter, i just find it funny that you don't remember. :P