Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The New Downtown Miami

Guest macfunk19

Miami would be better off stopping all the immigration especailly from latin america and let the generation of young latins in Miami grow up and run the city as Americans... The latin community in Miami created this problem. Also how does fixing up areas and displacing the trash there now help anyone?

You need a crime bill.

Economic delevopment

Education reform

You need more colleges in Miami

You need to get rid of the corruption

and less trance music..

Lets remember people, this is the city that allows minority cops to skip the swiminng test to become a cop!!!!!!

Guest LeVeL

Lets remember people, this is the city that allows minority cops to skip the swiminng test to become a cop!!!!!!

are you kidding me....everyone knows that Cubans know how to swim :P

Guest LdySphynx

Lets remember people' date=' this is the city that allows minority cops to skip the swiminng test to become a cop!!!!!!

[/quote']

No, but see he said Minority, I think that's more in the Nica area :P ::)!!!!!!!

Guest LeVeL

No, but see he said Minority, I think that's more in the Nica area :P ::)!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhh that was weak...you need to do better than that. ::)

Guest LdySphynx

Lets remember people' date=' this is the city that allows minority cops to skip the swiminng test to become a cop!!!!!!

[/quote']

ahhhhhhhhhhh that was weak...you need to do better than that. ::)

Callate Tira Flecha........................oye but you guys make a hell of a TRES LECHES :P!!!!!!

Guest pod

They need to update that PDF a little to reflect the inclusion of Space, Nocturnal, and Warehouse on the promenade. If the promenade becomes successful, I wonder if the clubs will create entrances to accomodate that? Right now Space's dumpster is where the promenade will be.

Guest macfunk19

They need to update that PDF a little to reflect the inclusion of Space, Nocturnal, and Warehouse on the promenade. If the promenade becomes successful, I wonder if the clubs will create entrances to accomodate that? Right now Space's dumpster is where the promenade will be.

you got a point there pod. In time i think they will create entrances.i just wonder how they are going to get all the rich people to move from the north to the south. some of 1 or 2 bedrooms on the new condos start of 500,000 to 7 mil :o miami dont have that many rich people to cover all the new condos. if u look at the skyline of miami right now we have like about 50 new cranes up in the air. its a steel city

Guest Funketeer

Welcome to Downtown Miami, the artying complex of the future...babylonia galactica has arrived!

woohoo! :D

Guest Electric Eel

When we were walking to space for the anniversary I actually noticed that the road in the back where they used to have you exit and was a dirt road is now paved and they even had trees lining the road along with nice looking lamp posts. It already looks like a promenade.