Dirty, dirty

Sleazy, slimy

Greasy, grimy

Jackin’, junkin’

Funkin’

Dirty groove

Tom Stephan aka SuperChumbo

@ Crobar June 24th

Now that's what im talking about, I knew I could count on Crobar to bring him back............I like the fact that Crobar is getting on the Ball, keep it up guys!!!!

image005.jpg

;D

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LdySphynx

I've seen this guy at crobar before... it was awesome :)

Yep, the man brings it like no one else!!!!!

;D

Guest LeVeL

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT now its MOFO ON!

Now this is what you call Soulful SHIT! 8)

[move]SUPERCHUMBO![/move]

Guest LeVeL

id go to this event rather than whats the name ??? ...whorehouse

Come on dude just go to Warehouse already or go to Nocturnal Fridays for you can listen to some Soulful House....now thats where the party is at.

Guest web_norah

ever since space fired him, he's done in miami...

dude shut it

he played at the Yoshitoshi WMC 05' at Space

and he rips it all the time, unike your boy Cheetos who cant even round up more than 12 people

seriously. as if.

Guest LeVeL

dude shut it

and he rips it all the time, unike your boy Cheetos who cant even round up more than 12 people

seriously. as if.

LOL........... :o

Guest LdySphynx

ever since space fired him, he's done in miami...

dude shut it

seriously. as if.

No it was the Subliminal party he played at Space for ..................so I have no idea how Space Fired him!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, and as for he's done just because the Morons from Miami don't have the balls to book him except for Crobar of course :P does not mean he's OVA as you say!!!

He is and has been blowing up in Europe and Asia for quite sometime now............and in NY & Canada as well!!!

The guy rocks it properly, i'm sorry but not even Morillo can brings it like he does!!!!

I like Morillo, but I LOOOOOOOOOVE SuperChumbo..........just keeping it REAL!!!!!!

And I will definitely be there to show my support for him!!!! ;)

Guest web_norah

yeah Tom dances hoops around Morillo but hey to each their own. i like his Chumbo filter sound and humble personality. it is awesome and good music to dance to.

Eddy got him booked at Maze and that sealed the deal forever that TS will never play space again.. You don't cross LP, TS learned a huge lesson....

but I'm wrong and you guys are right... lol

he was a space resident and now never playes space, so yes fired!

Guest Satz

HOLY CRAPITTY CRAP CRAP!!!!!

NOT ONLY IS IT GOING TO BE A CRAZY NIGHT OF SUPER DUPER CHUMBO WUMBO,

BUT.......

JUNE 24 IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

WHOOPIE!!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

Eddy got him booked at Maze and that sealed the deal forever that TS will never play space again.. You don't cross LP, TS learned a huge lesson....

but I'm wrong and you guys are right... lol

he was a space resident and now never playes space, so yes fired!

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, he played the Main Room for the Subliminal Party this past WMC.......................were you not there or maybe you weren't, well whatever.

Usually when you're fired it means you never ever ever ever ever ever play there again...................but maybe i'm wrong I dunno :-\!!!!!

Guest pod

Yes you are wrong. TS was booked as a package deal for that night. Conference is different, usual booking policies sometimes take a backseat. But will TS play Space on a normal weekend? I really doubt it.

Guest LdySphynx

Yes you are wrong. TS was booked as a package deal for that night. Conference is different, usual booking policies sometimes take a backseat. But will TS play Space on a normal weekend? I really doubt it.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I get the whole Double Standard issue!!!!

I forget that's how its works in the Club World as well!!!!!

Thanks for reminding me Pod ::)!!!!

Guest ramon

Tom Stephan is one of the only dj's I've ever had the balls to play Tres Demented and boy was i loosing my fuckin my mind when I heard that. I think maybe he and I where the only ones in the club who knew what that record was. I was grunting along as well.

Carl Craig and Laurent Garnier making evil evil tribalesque techno music

Guest pod

It's called politics. Get used to it. Double standard? I don't see how. It was a business decision.

Repeat after me.

1. We live in the United States of America. Sure around these parts, half the signage is Spanish-only, but last time I checked, I don't have to show my passport when I leave Miami-Dade County. As much as Saleen would like anyone who lives down here to.

2. The United States is a capitalist society. In a capitalist society businesses exist to make a profit for their shareholders and/or owners.

3. Clubs are businesses. Space is a club. Nocturnal is a club. Booking DJs isn't a decision based on musical taste as much as it is a business decision.

Guest LdySphynx

Tom Stephan is one of the only dj's I've ever had the balls to play Tres Demented and boy was i loosing my fuckin my mind when I heard that. I think maybe he and I where the only ones in the club who knew what that record was. I was grunting along as well.

Carl Craig and Laurent Garnier making evil evil tribalesque techno music

Exactly what I LOVE about him............................he's not afraid to do shit his way!!!!

I love the fact that he really never mixes his next song he just throws it in(I mean he does mix it in) and HE MAKES IT WORK, in other words in order for you to understand what im trying to say you have to hear this Genius at work!!!!

Alot of people don't really like that but that is what makes him unique and "DIFFERENT"!!!!!

I'm glad us LeadHeads will be able to come out and play!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

It's called politics. Get used to it. Double standard? I don't see how. It was a business decision.

Repeat after me.

1. We live in the United States of America. Sure around these parts, half the signage is Spanish-only, but last time I checked, I don't have to show my passport when I leave Miami-Dade County. As much as Saleen would like anyone who lives down here to.

2. The United States is a capitalist society. In a capitalist society businesses exist to make a profit for their shareholders and/or owners.

3. Clubs are businesses. Space is a club. Nocturnal is a club. Booking DJs isn't a decision based on musical taste as much as it is a business decision.

Yeah Yeah whatever, i'm too hungry right now to waste my energy on repeating shit!!!!

Besides this thread is about SuperChumbo @ Crobar not Space so whatever I can careless if he ever plays at Space again!!!!

So move along.