Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tom Stephan aka Superchumbo @ Crobar June 24th

Guest LdySphynx

Guest LdySphynx

this broad is not the sharpest tool in the shed....

anways, there is an old saying around these parts. "it's better to have never played space, then to have been fired by space"

I can name 3 djs off the top of my head who's careers were hurt for being let go by space.

1. dt

2. ts

3. desyn Maseillo (sp)

oh and did you also know he's one of the best producers out there, don't think so!!!

lol

sweetheart, i've been doing this house thing for a very very long time, and I've known of his productions since the 90's. Revolution was an anthem in NJ...

His best track of all time is:

Superchumbo - Revolution (High Club Mix)

Irresistible

This Beat Is all over my body

Dirty filthy

I played his remix of the Pet Shop boys last night...

I can keep going if you want...

Well his best track is Superchumbo - Revolution (LeadHead Dub) still played to this day by OG and Ivano among other DJs.

But in knowing all this about TS then you should know better then to say he is over..............just because a DJ does not play at Space does not mean his career his over!!!!

You better than anyone or maybe not, should know that this business goes way beyond Space to think otherwise is just stupid!!!

So yeah Space is a major part of the Club scene, that still does not mean there are not other options, some how I have a feeling that TS will someday soon be playing in that new club that just opened next to Space.................but again it's just a little feeling!!!

Trust me SuperChumbo is alive and well and will be for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time!!!!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest web_norah
anways, there is an old saying around these parts. "it's better to have never played space, then to have been fired by space"

I can name 3 djs off the top of my head who's careers were hurt for being let go by space.

1. dt

2. ts

3. desyn Maseillo (sp)

still the dumbest post of the year award.

you earned a free lunch on LP. happy now?

Guest LeVeL

[some how I have a feeling that TS will someday soon be playing in that new club that just opened next to Space.................but again it's just a little feeling!!!

I certainly hope he doesn't play there....Crobar is way much better for him in my opinion.

Guest ramon

this broad is not the sharpest tool in the shed....

1. dt

2. ts

3. desyn Maseillo (sp)

desyn? lol .. he's been opening for digweed .. signed with tca and did a cd for bedrock ? yeah his stock has really gone downhill since then *lol* .. he played the main room during wmc and gave it a proper rockin' .. i'd love to see him back there or next door sooner than later :)

sorry, he got yanked off the decks at space and may never return to space...

he played twice at wmc :P

Guest LdySphynx

Superchombo @ Crobar.......

Oh the memories ;)

To think we were a few feet away from each other and didn't know it ;D!!!!

Guest fairyDust

Oh the memories ;)

Maybe this time we'll see each other ;)

Guest LdySphynx

Oh the memories ;)

Maybe this time we'll see each other ;)

Are you kidding me, we'll make it a plan to meet up behind the DJ booth ;D!!!

Guest LdySphynx

no doubt biotch, i'll be durr to celebrate w/ya, my bday is on the 30th of June.

ahhhhhhhh congratulation to you too Alex....I guess I'll see you there 8)

hey i mentioned i'll prob be there too...::waves hands::

Ahhhhhhhh pobrecito, i'm more than glad you will be there to show ur support as well...........feel better :P!!!!

Guest Devilicious

I'm just reporting the facts here, Ms. Stephan. No need to wet yourself over it.

LMMFAO @ Ms Stephan!!!!

I like it has a nice ring to it, but unfortuantely he's Gay......damn shame too cause he's a cutie!!!!

But thanks for the compliment, and yes I will defend my favorite DJ with with my nails if I have too!!!!

Take it as you may!!!!

You do NOT want her to have to use her nails ladies and gents, lol

Ingrid I can't wait to hear this guy, anyone you speak so highly of must be doing something right! Next time you come through see if you can bring over one of your fav discs of his so I can get a listen?

Guest LeVeL

Ingrid I can't wait to hear this guy, anyone you speak so highly of must be doing something right! Next time you come through see if you can bring over one of your fav discs of his so I can get a listen?

you never heard Tom...OMG :o

Ldy please knock some sense into this girl please

Guest LdySphynx

I'm just reporting the facts here, Ms. Stephan. No need to wet yourself over it.

LMMFAO @ Ms Stephan!!!!

I like it has a nice ring to it, but unfortuantely he's Gay......damn shame too cause he's a cutie!!!!

But thanks for the compliment, and yes I will defend my favorite DJ with with my nails if I have too!!!!

Take it as you may!!!!

Well I proved myself right to you once before ;)!!!

I have my fav CD of his in my car 24/7 I dont leave home without it(or actually I do leave home without it!!!! :P)anyway!!!

Yeah girl trust me you will LUFF HIM!!!!

Guest Eddy Guerra

LMMFAO @ Ms Stephan!!!!

Take it as you may!!!!

I have my fav CD of his in my car 24/7 I dont leave home without it(or actually I do leave home without it!!!! :P)anyway!!!

cedric did a track with him on his new album

Guest Devilicious

LMMFAO @ Ms Stephan!!!!

Take it as you may!!!!

lol

I TOLD YOU!!!

You told me twice sweetie, remember? ;D

Guest LdySphynx

LMMFAO @ Ms Stephan!!!!

Take it as you may!!!!

lol

I TOLD YOU!!!

You told me twice sweetie, remember? ;D

LMAO, NO but this is a TOTALLY DIFFERENT I TOLD YOU SO :P!!!

Guest LdySphynx

LMMFAO @ Ms Stephan!!!!

Take it as you may!!!!

cedric did a track with him on his new album

And your point is ::):P, j/k Eddie :-*!!!!

Oye, i'll be giving you a call sometime next week!!!!

Guest Devilicious

So far so good........was loving his CD today on the way home from Space. I am getting pumped up for this one ;D

Guest LdySphynx

So far so good........was loving his CD today on the way home from Space. I am getting pumped up for this one ;D

;D ;)

Guest LeVeL

;D ;)

I can see that you have made a believer out of Tal...one more for the Good Guys ;D