Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cool Junkie Picture Thread

Guest slamminshaun

Guest slamminshaun

I have to ask Terry the same thing he asked Norah, minus the ponytail of course, lol...

I'm guessing they're both Irish. :P LOL

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSC08145.jpg

I'm on the right with the flower in my hair.

you are a cutie, but let me ask you dis... Do you follow that Hawaiian culture thing with the flower, it's something like left ear you are single, right ear you are taken???

always thought that was a great idea and I wish more broads would do it... I love that look so much...

Guest Diabolique

I have to ask Terry the same thing he asked Norah' date=' minus the ponytail of course, lol...

[/quote']

oh certainly. and I'm Japanese-Tahitian 8)

saleen:

Do you follow that Hawaiian culture thing with the flower, it's something like left ear you are single, right ear you are taken???

no. but I should. In that case I'll have my buddy invert the photo to show that I'm taken ;)

I just love orchids, is all...

Guest DaGoose

hey goose, i hear your bitch won't allow you out of the house.. care to comment??

hoes before bros, so sad...

What are you losing your mind again? LOL! I think you know better. This is where I'll be tomorrow................

http://www.partycovexxx.com/

Oh and by the way--I was with your brother yesterday.......seems we are going to Florida sometime this summer....So be ready Beeeeeeeootch!!

Guest Diabolique

MissBeingBrun.jpg

sometimes I feel like the creme, sometimes I wanna be the oreo cookie...

presently blonde, and missing those dark sultry locks :'(

hey goose, i hear your bitch won't allow you out of the house.. care to comment??

What are you losing your mind again? LOL! I think you know better. This is where I'll be tomorrow................

Oh and by the way--I was with your brother yesterday.......seems we are going to Florida sometime this summer....So be ready Beeeeeeeootch!!

talk is cheap...

Guest DaGoose

talk is cheap...

Me, Tom, and the Capper! So when is your ass comin here so I can drag you out to NY?

Guest LeVeL

15689296_2d012c0a19_m.jpg

Not bad Norah....girl did you get a make over or something? For some reason I always pictured you as the girl in those pictures Koky would post of you :P

talk is cheap...

Me, Tom, and the Capper! So when is your ass comin here so I can drag you out to NY?

the city sucks, thus why I left.....

though I do miss the gyros in bryant park...

Guest DaGoose

talk is cheap...

the city sucks, thus why I left.....

though I do miss the gyros in bryant park...

Such a bitch......

Guest swirlundergrounder

of course! There's a bigger version of BPM on his site...

:o thank you very much dan! I didn't see it, and I looked..and collected tons of images in the process.

I have to ask Terry the same thing he asked Norah, minus the ponytail of course, lol...

what a cute lil newborn <3 angel <3 you have there. :) oh, I see it's the same QT in the other thread... you seem very proud ;D

I'm very proud. She was about 2-3 months in that picture. No I haven't had a pony tail since I was in high school. What made you think I had a pony tail?

Guest swirlundergrounder

I have to ask Terry the same thing he asked Norah' date=' minus the ponytail of course, lol...

[/quote']

Almost. I do have a little sweedish in me....

Guest Diabolique

:o thank you very much dan! I didn't see it, and I looked..and collected tons of images in the process.

what a cute lil newborn <3 angel <3 you have there. :) oh, I see it's the same QT in the other thread... you seem very proud ;D

I'm very proud. She was about 2-3 months in that picture. No I haven't had a pony tail since I was in high school. What made you think I had a pony tail?

LOL...I meant what ethiniticity are you? You not from around here, & now that I read your bio, I'm curious...kind of exotic :)

Guest swirlundergrounder

LOL...I meant what ethiniticity are you? You not from around here, & now that I read your bio, I'm curious...kind of exotic :)

I was born and raised in Seattle. I'm mostly Filipino and part Spanish and Sweedish....Where were you able to read my bio?

Guest web_norah

for the burning question:

i am Peruvian

second question Level

i havent had a makeover, i changed my hair since moving to New York, that's about it really.

Guest teabag

for the burning question:

i am Peruvian

second question Level

i havent had a makeover, i changed my hair since moving to New York, that's about it really.

you are my cup of tea

Guest Diabolique

I was born and raised in Seattle. I'm mostly Filipino and part Spanish and Sweedish....Where were you able to read my bio?

swirlunderground.com :) Your eyes are beautiful... without sounding like I'm flirting, I'm partial to eyes like yours, aestheticly speaking, of course.

;)

Guest swirlundergrounder

swirlunderground.com :) Your eyes are beautiful... without sounding like I'm flirting, I'm partial to eyes like yours, aestheticly speaking, of course.

;)

:-*

Guest swirlundergrounder

001.jpg

Far right... The K man on left and Eddy G Funk Guerra in middle.

you're always giving people the finger ijn every picture that I've ever seen of you....lol