Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MARKUS SCHULTZ RAWKED DETROIT TONIGHT!!!!

CrzyC1414779017

Cant even begin to tell you guys how great it was. He played alot harder than I remember from his Mia and Space sets but it was sooooo good to see him behind the decks. Its a freakin shame that I had to go all the way to Detroit to hear him though. But Miami brought the love as Kamikazee and I were both in the house. :)

Saleen, Markus did it just the way we like it. When the opener was done, he stopped the music for a moment and then started his own set by dropping some nasty beats!!!! woohoo!!!

More review of Detroit when I get back but let it be known that Ramon is in Techno heaven AND I saw him talking to some pretty hot techno pussy too. (of course no one could be as hot as the ORIGINAL technopussies. ) ;)

Cant even begin to tell you guys how great it was. He played alot harder than I remember from his Mia and Space sets but it was sooooo good to see him behind the decks. Its a freakin shame that I had to go all the way to Detroit to hear him though. But Miami brought the love as Kamikazee and I were both in the house. :)

Saleen, Markus did it just the way we like it. When the opener was done, he stopped the music for a moment and then started his own set by dropping some nasty beats!!!! woohoo!!!

More review of Detroit when I get back but let it be known that Ramon is in Techno heaven AND I saw him talking to some pretty hot techno pussy too. (of course no one could be as hot as the ORIGINAL technopussies. ) ;)

MS is old school. ....

glad to hear he played well... Man he really used space to the fullest extent, from being a no body to going to #36 on that dj list..

MS is old school. ....

glad to hear he played well... Man he really used space to the fullest extent, from being a no body to going to #36 on that dj list..

Agreed. Some of the locals should follow those footsteps..

Glad you had a good time C. Broadcast was nice!

MS is old school. ....

Agreed. Some of the locals should follow those footsteps..

Glad you had a good time C. Broadcast was nice!

I know of a couple people that really wish you were here. ;)