Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Unbroken

Guest Satz

Guest Satz

Unlike the Graet Negraodamus predicted, I was UN-broken....

Although I did not leave the terrace a broken man, I would like to say a few thanks...

1. Rolly - a great host, the man, and a mo fuggin pimp

2. Assassin - even though you failed to break my scrawny ass, I still hold you in high regard for being a gentleman...next time, I hope for a longer conversation

3. Claud - for being the only one to break me for the night by breaking my skin...my finger hurts. I hope your ass hurts...muhahahahahaha. BEWARE...I leave bite marks

4. Cedric Gervais - I have to say, you played THE BEST terrace set I have ever heard you play. I hold you in a new regard and a new light.

5. Chibale - much respect for your respect. Peace, goodwill, and love is extended from you to me for treating me as you did.

6. POD - nice pics

7. Luis Puig - Even though you own one of the greatest clubs on the face of the planet Earth, you still showed me that you appreciate your patrons, and for that, I hold you in a higher regard

7. LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST...Talmage & Sypnhx...good try at breaking me. I love you both. I will bite you next time I see you.

Mr. Illmatic, Mr. Satan, Mr. Alko-haulic, Mr. Bruno, Mr.Cosmignon, and Mr.RBS.....thank you all for the love you showed me this weekend.

I AM UNBROKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

Indeed, thank you for the love, too bad I broke myself at Nikki Beach... :-[

Nevertheless I had a great time, and had the chance to talk to some of the CJ's instead of screamin at their ears... ;D

Guest Devilicious

7. LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST...Talmage & Sypnhx...good try at breaking me. I love you both. I will bite you next time I see you.

*AHEM*

Please refer to this thread:

http://www.cooljunkie.com/forums/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=16277

And don't think we tried to break you. We were too busy having fun to worry about you, but next week, we'll be watching! ;D

Guest Devilicious

let the music play....

Track Of The Night!!!!!!!!!

...er, day.........

either way, Ldy and I agree! :-*

Guest LdySphynx

4. Cedric Gervais - I have to say, you played THE BEST terrace set I have ever heard you play. I hold you in a new regard and a new light.

Ok, I have to say I agree with the first part of this sentence.........but that whole (new regard and a new light) stuff ehhhh, he has got to prove himself a WHOLE lot more for me to agree with this!!!

But yes it was one of the best sets I have EVER EVER heard him play, I will always give credit where credit is due. So Cedric for this week and this week ONLY you get 2 thumbs up ;D.

Guest LdySphynx

LMAO!

Beware...they won't stop trying to break you until you end up like Alchi at Nikki Beach. ;D

Good hanging with you and all the CJers too.

OMG, dude I cannot believe that I had no idea you were sitting right next to us that whole time at Nikkis!!!

Dammit so close yet so far :P, next time just say "hey"......cause I really had no idea that was you, if not I would have definitely said "Hi"!!!!

Till next time :-*

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

well satz you were unbroken......myself on the other hand.......ummmm thats a whole situation in itself. to anyone in attendance that witnessed my brokeness....let me take that up a notch....my shatteredness i apologize. being as though i remember nothing from nikki beach....im sure i offended people or made an ass out of myself possibly in front of people i have never met before....so if i pissed anyone off im sorry.

Guest dirtyhouse777

Ok, I have to say I agree with the first part of this sentence.........but that whole (new regard and a new light) stuff ehhhh, he has got to prove himself a WHOLE lot more for me to agree with this!!!

But yes it was one of the best sets I have EVER EVER heard him play, I will always give credit where credit is due. So Cedric for this week and this week ONLY you get 2 thumbs up ;D.

yeah, i thought that it could be my imagination, but i guess not. cedric's set was HOT. mixing was much better than usual.

Guest Cosmigonon

well satz you were unbroken......myself on the other hand.......ummmm thats a whole situation in itself. to anyone in attendance that witnessed my brokeness....let me take that up a notch....my shatteredness i apologize. being as though i remember nothing from nikki beach....im sure i offended people or made an ass out of myself possibly in front of people i have never met before....so if i pissed anyone off im sorry.

Hell, I dont remember my last two hours at nikki's either, so it's all good, you were behaving yourself... 8)

Guest ILLMATIC

You must not have shown enough tit. ;) ;P

Satz, I am right there with you brotha. They have been trying to break me ever since I met this crazy bunch and Roland has been trying ever since 2000 countless times. Its a constant battle to stay sober around these CJ's. Be strong Brother!

Satzcopy.jpg

Guest Cosmigonon

Satz, I am right there with you brotha. They have been trying to break me ever since I met this crazy bunch and Roland has been trying ever since 2000 countless times. Its a constant battle to stay sober around these CJ's. Be strong Brother!

Satzcopy.jpg

LMAO!!!! ;D

I can see the gorgeous dancers in the background, that was a beautiful evening... 8)

Guest Satz

Satzcopy.jpg

I'm singing...I'm dancing...I'm drinking...I'm UNBROKEN!!!!

Guest ILLMATIC

I can see the gorgeous dancers in the background, that was a beautiful evening... 8)

I have more.

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture051.jpg

WHOOOOOAAAAA!!!!

Guest djqba

To all that came out and braved the traffic into the beach Thank You

As to my brother and parnter in crime Mr. Unbroken, I must say he had a great time this weekend as you all tried to f**k him up.. The truth is that he was driving and had to keep control of himself. As for the night when Sanchez comes down well that will be another story or should I say "another chance" to f**k him up. I will join in the process this time as I will be the one driving. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D