Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So who is going to see Sasha on Monday?

Bling

little roll call here

ill find out either today or tomorrow if im goin .. then takin tues off........

hope to see a lot of u there if i go.....

crosses fingers that sasha doesnt bore me like last time i saw him at backdoor bamby

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ramon

sounds like a good party. unfortunately i'll be in Detroit :( next time though

damn .. should've been here last monday imo :)

Guest Civs

yeah heading to detroit on business though. have 7am meetings so looks like I won't be able to catch much of the night life :( hopefully business goes well and i can return in the future and get a glimpse of what detroit is made of :)

Guest Satz

Even though Sasha disappointed me the last THREE times I heard him, but I'm still going, except not to listen to him play, but rather, to hear the opener, Paolo Mojo. I haven't heard him live before and the word on the streets is that he's good.

real good

Even though Sasha disappointed me the last THREE times I heard him, but I'm still going, except not to listen to him play, but rather, to hear the opener, Paolo Mojo. I haven't heard him live before and the word on the streets is that he's good.

real good

yep same here sasha disappointed last time i want to hear paolo as well

Guest durrtylexx

real good

Sasha is hit or miss, last time I saw at Amika he was fantastic, and then I saw him during conference, I fell asleep. He always starts off slow and dull, his last hour is when he's spectacular. I've never seen Mojo, but I've heard great things about his dj'ing.

Guest musicalmissionary

100% there. I just hope it sounds something like his last essential set, the one that was all abelton... one of the best sets i've heard in forever. And of course Paolo is a must see for me too.

Guest web_norah

little roll call here

ill find out either today or tomorrow if im goin .. then takin tues off........

hope to see a lot of u there if i go.....

crosses fingers that sasha doesnt bore me like last time i saw him at backdoor bamby

he'll be playing tunes from a computer. how exciting.

Guest pussErox

100% there. I just hope it sounds something like his last essential set, the one that was all abelton... one of the best sets i've heard in forever. And of course Paolo is a must see for me too.

carry on was good stuff....

that 5-21-5 essential mix was shite.

Guest RzO

definitely wont be missing sasha...saw him in orlando in feb for the tsunami benefit and all i can say is he is sick with abelton now...and to all those who think it isnt cool cause he uses a comp. are just stuck in the past because boo hoo vinyl is on the decline, and he can do soo much more with his new setup...the things sasha can do on abelton are unreal, like mixing the effect,vocals, beat, whatever he wants to out of many different tracks to make a new one live before ur eyes...blows away the 1-2 mix of the past...if u dont believe come out and watch him on it becasue i am sold since last time i saw him...i am anxious to see paolo mjo as well cause ive only heard good things about him...granted i will agree that u must get through the initial buildup he plays casue it can be rather slow, but imo its all worth it at the end when he has the place rockin soo hard!!!

Guest pussErox

definitely wont be missing sasha...saw him in orlando in feb for the tsunami benefit and all i can say is he is sick with abelton now...and to all those who think it isnt cool cause he uses a comp. are just stuck in the past because boo hoo vinyl is on the decline, and he can do soo much more with his new setup...the things sasha can do on abelton are unreal, like mixing the effect,vocals, beat, whatever he wants to out of many different tracks to make a new one live before ur eyes...blows away the 1-2 mix of the past...if u dont believe come out and watch him on it becasue i am sold since last time i saw him...i am anxious to see paolo mjo as well cause ive only heard good things about him...granted i will agree that u must get through the initial buildup he plays casue it can be rather slow, but imo its all worth it at the end when he has the place rockin soo hard!!!

I agree. I am just trying to figure out why he sampled the same breakbeat for the whole 2 hour essential mix. It really got lame after the first hour. Not to mention the de-railments at 1hr 6 mins, again at 1 hr 12 mins!! Totally unacceptable for 'the man like'.... IMO

Guest LeVeL

IMO Sasha should be opening for Paolo Mojo but that is just me.

As far as that tell me when Digweed comes back 8)

Guest RzO

I agree. I am just trying to figure out why he sampled the same breakbeat for the whole 2 hour essential mix. It really got lame after the first hour. Not to mention the de-railments at 1hr 6 mins, again at 1 hr 12 mins!! Totally unacceptable for 'the man like'.... IMO

i know i heard that too and wondered but after listening over i started to get used to it and enjoy the set for what he does with live, i find it to be the dopest shit out right now...but yes this is sasha and he should be on point...i will see on monday and im sure we will be good...oh check ur pm's i need ur abelton set ;D

Guest LdySphynx

Why is he playing down there on a Monday?

You took the words right out of my mouth :-\!!!

??? ??? ??? ???

Guest pussErox

Why is he playing down there on a Monday?

You took the words right out of my mouth :-\!!!

??? ??? ??? ???

He was allready booked for a club up in Atlanta over the weekend. Maybe someone got wind, and made the call to his agent. I would.

Guest RzO

he played the back door bamby party last summer too, and they have always been monday nights ( its like the longest running party in miami)...i think they usually try to book him for bbb...its a dope ass party