Clubplanet Nightlife Community

God is a DJ...with Ralph Falcon

Guest rollyp66

Guest rollyp66

frontR.jpg

backR.jpg

FOR VIP TABLES: $150 bottle special available pre-reserved only! Contact Rolly @ rolandp@tmail.com

For those of you who have met Erica, this event will also be a going away party for her, she is going to Europe for a while. So come join me in wishing her off on her journey.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest web_norah

cute flyer.

i'd photoshop those wrinkles on the forehead....just friendly advice .....

Guest LeVeL

cute flyer.

Come on Norah leave the picture alone...hes a Dj for christ's sake. You dont neccesarily have to be looking like Fabio to DJ either. :P

Guest web_norah

and who's saying he has to look like anything?

all i said was "i'd photoshop those wrinkles"

geez.

Guest rollyp66

cute flyer.

Come on Norah leave the picture alone...hes a Dj for christ's sake. You dont neccesarily have to be looking like Fabio to DJ either. :P

So will you make it out 2 weekends in a row???

Guest LeVeL

So will you make it out 2 weekends in a row???

I am always out...probably not at the same spots but I am out there.

It was cool to run into you again...its been a long time since that night in Cafeteria.. :).

Guest LeVeL

arent you coming to New York soon Level?

..Yup...I cant wait to check out the nightlife, the people, the atmosphere, Cirque of Solei, Broadway, Guidettes :P...I wanna experience it all.

Guest tres-b

Why not something like "As one half of Murk, Ralph Falcon is a driving force in house music. Ralph has been influential in bringing Miami's sound to the forefront of dance culture. etc etc etc" or something like that.

The bio on the flyer sounds lame and using Brittney Spears name impresses no one.

Guest houseman

Why not something like "As one half of Murk, Ralph Falcon is a driving force in house music. Ralph has been influential in bringing Miami's sound to the forefront of dance culture. etc etc etc" or something like that.

The bio on the flyer sounds lame and using Brittney Spears name impresses no one.

i agree if GOD was truly a dj i dont think he would put his bio on the flyer either

Guest houseman

So....is it safe to say Fridays belong to CROBAR! ???

it depends only if GOD is playing there

Guest rollyp66

So....is it safe to say Fridays belong to CROBAR! ???

You know it! Ralph begins playing on his new night this week. He is ready to bring it... although he brings it every week! Who is coming??

Guest houseman

the 3 weeks befor memorial day and the 2 weeks after it belongs to the rappers.

we lost it

Guest rollyp66

Anyway this event is mandatory for THE BITCH SQUAD!!!!! I haven't hung out with you together in what seems to be ages so I'm calling it AA Meeting!!

Others required to attend are: Ramon, Drfired, Cosmigonon, Renzo, RBS, Sebastian, Justin Johnson, Pinkkat, Satan,Illmatic, JBF9, Barstar Artemis, MDP,Ariel, Dirtylexx,Bruno, Ardis, Orisha, Lyrik(if your back lets you), Alan S, The Chibster, Slammin Shaun, Saleen, and the rest of you bitches

Also everyone try & get Koky out there. I want the back bar full of my people only!! I want the walls shaking! I want people jumping! I want shots taken! I want Claud biting people! I want Koky telling me no more shots! I want MDP to end up in liberty city! This is a PARTY so bring it Bitches!!! You guys no exactly what kinda of party I'm talking about.... we've made it happen before. Come show OUR hometown DJ LOVE!! He deserves it.. You all know it.

Guest Civs

damn rolly, with that said, u making want to come out :) hopefully i can get my work done so i can go and get it on!!!

Guest rollyp66

Eddy G, you better be there too!!!!! I'm calling everyone out

Emi you may want to order an extra case of Patron....

Guest rollyp66

Anyway this event is mandatory for THE BITCH SQUAD!!!!! I haven't hung out with you together in what seems to be ages so I'm calling it AA Meeting!!

:o :o :o

Present!!! ;D

That is the answer I'm EXPECTING from EVERYONE!!

Guest klubveteran

cute flyer.

post YOUR pic so we can have a photoshopfest.

although Picasso might have to come back from the dead to help us work on that one. :-\

Guest rollyp66

cute flyer.

although Picasso might have to come back from the dead to help us work on that one. :-\

Alrright people i don't want anymore negativity in my rather positive world(thread) So please continue it else where... this thread is about a PARTY!!! Klubveteran I want you there too!

Guest klubveteran

cute flyer.

Klubveteran I want you there too!

thanks for the invite but Friday nights are reserved for the ealry bird special at Red Lobster. cant pull me away from that 8) The one in Tamarac is off the hook!

Guest Devilicious

*AHEM*

Not that I was actually invited, but if I go anywhere on Friday night, it will certainly be Amika for BAD BOY!!! ;D