Clubplanet Nightlife Community

God is a DJ...with Ralph Falcon

Guest rollyp66

Guest Satan

We'll reneact Sat. but better ;D

hmm...

whoa whoa... not what your thinking I totally gotta re-phrase what I said..

We'll all party and 'go to Mexico' like we did on Sat. Claud Bring your dancing shoes its ON!!

lol. aww come on, no one knows what im thinking :P

btw. was cool hangin with ya again, although waaayyyy to brief.

your slacking Satan... your slacking.. you gotta prove me wrong soon 8)

whatchutalkinboutwillis?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Clauds

A big thank you goes out to all who came to support Ralph last night! The night was filled with many great moments. We had a good time dancing the night away.

Props goes out to: Claud, Lulamishka, Lee, Satan, Sasha, Coach, Annette, Alan S, James Stratus, POD, Illmatic, General, Durrtylexx, General, Alki, Miriam, Ramon, Robert, Turbo, Rocky and Erica.

Ralph threw down some nasty tunes from G'N'R to Supercalifornia.

I had a friggin blast ;D Awesome night I tell ya! Can't wait to do it again ... yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Hey girl. Good 2 c u out! Did any of those pics come out good?

Hmmm ... I hope the pics did come out good. Illmatic shall load them and ONLY post the good ones ... LOL! Am I right Pat? ;D For some reason, I have a feeling there are a lot of drunk pics. Hence, I was pretty buzzed myself ... hahahaha!

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

neat way to resize them, good pics for sure

sasha looks great :-*

alex whats w/ the wet spot bro ??? i know it might be hard to control yourself around hot chicks...but cmon!::)

0002RootIMG_0959.jpg

Thank babe :-*

Damn, by the time i got to Nocturnal my hair was full on curly, guess it started here damn rain and humidity lol.

Pat what kinda camera ya got? Takes crisp pics, i need to get one!

Guest rollyp66

Ok so... I'm going to continue this thread to this week... So those of you who came last week.. COME BACK! As for the ones who did not attend last week....

You are being CALLED OUT!! Lets see hmmm no shows were....

Justbefabulous9- Who excuse was not valid...

MDP

Renzo

Justin Johnson.. don't be Gay show up

John Howard

BLING

CrzyC

Sebastian

Pinkkat

Slammin Shaun

Barstar

ARIEL aka Bronzy aka WHOOPED

Level

Dizmus

Kelly Kel

Mirza

DDG

Cosmigonon

umm I know there are a bunch more can't think of it right now but it will come to me later.... so be ready to see your name listed.....

Guest rollyp66

I'm calling out...

Trouble

LdYSphYnX

Talmage

Musical Missionary

Digital 7

Digital X

Civs

Freshman

Satz

Guest Civs

rolly, u keep tempting me. need to lay low. got mad DIY projects that have been on hold for like centuries. either way, i do need to go and represent. i'm in detroit MI so hopefully i won't be drained by the time I get back. all i'm getting is lip from these Pistons fans. f em all. there is always next year.

great pics by the way. and good to see most cjs are for peace in the world (lots of u's throwing up V's) ;)

Guest rollyp66

rolly, u keep tempting me. need to lay low. got mad DIY projects that have been on hold for like centuries. either way, i do need to go and represent. i'm in detroit MI so hopefully i won't be drained by the time I get back. all i'm getting is lip from these Pistons fans. f em all. there is always next year.

great pics by the way. and good to see most cjs are for peace in the world (lots of u's throwing up V's) ;)

I haven't even started... So I'm calling you and your WHOLE CREW OUT!!!

Guest Clauds

hahaha! as far as throwing up V's ... i say it's more of a 'gansta' look ... not that i do it the right way but hey! a girl can try ... can't she?

Guest LdySphynx

I'm calling out...

LdYSphYnX

Ok Ok, since you TWISTED my arm....................i'll go :P!!!

Just one question, are you still my HuckleBerry ;)??

Guest rollyp66

I'm calling out...

LdYSphYnX

Ok Ok, since you TWISTED my arm....................i'll go :P!!!

Just one question, are you still my HuckleBerry ;)??

but of course :P

Guest ILLMATIC

Ok so... I'm going to continue this thread to this week... So those of you who came last week.. COME BACK! As for the ones who did not attend last week....

You are being CALLED OUT!! Lets see hmmm no shows were....

Justbefabulous9- Who excuse was not valid...

MDP

Renzo

Justin Johnson.. don't be Gay show up

John Howard

BLING

CrzyC

Sebastian

Pinkkat

Slammin Shaun

Barstar

ARIEL aka Bronzy aka WHOOPED

Level

Dizmus

Kelly Kel

Mirza

DDG

Cosmigonon

umm I know there are a bunch more can't think of it right now but it will come to me later.... so be ready to see your name listed.....

BanG.jpg

OUCH!!! LOL