Guest rollyp66

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ILLMATIC

keep the pics coming. they are great

Thanks!

I am considering working with Pod but I want to test my amateur skillz first.

Guest coach

We gonna be in Borelando this weekend, so ya'll have fun without us.

haha, what u guys gonna be doing up here? let me know if ur gonna be going out to downtown at all...would be cool seeing the 2 of u 8)

Disney, of course! Season pass holders. I know it's lame, but we still have a great time. Hanging after closing would be cool, though. We usually hit up The Adventurers Club in Pleasure Island, which is a little hard to describe. It's like a completely dirty send up of a 30's, um, well, adventurer's club. Fucking hilarious. But, maybe you could give us the local's tour. PM me details!

We gonna be in Borelando this weekend, so ya'll have fun without us.

haha, what u guys gonna be doing up here? let me know if ur gonna be going out to downtown at all...would be cool seeing the 2 of u 8)

Disney, of course! Season pass holders. I know it's lame, but we still have a great time. Hanging after closing would be cool, though. We usually hit up The Adventurers Club in Pleasure Island, which is a little hard to describe. It's like a completely dirty send up of a 30's, um, well, adventurer's club. Fucking hilarious. But, maybe you could give us the local's tour. PM me details!

nice, i never been there lol...its bout 30-40mins southwest of my place...dont go out that way much, just seen the lights from I-4...gotta check it out one of these days

Guest DaGoose

Damn Rolly......You got me dying to come out there and chill with everyone. I want to but I'm all the way in Jersey (From Brooklyn POD) I am 80% sure I'll be headin to Florida sometime this summer though. I'll be sure to let ya know bro. Be sure to call everyone out when The Goose comes to town!!!

Guest michael^heaven

012.jpg

---gu_b_heybaby.gifgu_b_heybaby.gifgu_b_heybaby.gif

Now' date=' doesn't Michelle look sexy in that pic?

[/quote']

---Sexy with a projection of class. A combination, unfortunately, rarely found on this side of the pond. ez-smokin.gif

Guest Satan

he he he.

great pics illmatic.

ive gotta post mine.

hey rolly, how come i never get called out? LMAO.

never mind i forget i live there.

btw. thats it for the phone, amazingly i got 6 months outta that v600 moto before smashing it.

lets see how many days the razr p.o.s. lasts me

Guest rollyp66

he he he.

great pics illmatic.

ive gotta post mine.

hey rolly, how come i never get called out? LMAO.

never mind i forget i live there.

btw. thats it for the phone, amazingly i got 6 months outta that v600 moto before smashing it.

lets see how many days the razr p.o.s. lasts me

I call you out all the time but since you complained about it.....

SATAN YOU'VE BEEN CALLED OUT