Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What does your CJ user name mean?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

Not too hard to figure out if you hang out with me.

Im crazy and my first name starts with C (Carisa).

You didn't seem that crazy that one night I saw you during the WMC..

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lulamishka

plus I dont like the Chesterfield.

And for good reason!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Wasnt that the opening night? I was saving my energy, plus I dont like the Chesterfield.

Opening night or closing night shouldn't you be crazy all time if you are CRZYC?

Wasnt that the opening night? I was saving my energy, plus I dont like the Chesterfield.

Opening night or closing night shouldn't you be crazy all time if you are CRZYC?

LOL! I didnt know there were rules. Plus I think the fact that I didnt get in until 9am the next day is crazy enough.

Guest swirlundergrounder

LOL! I didnt know there were rules. Plus I think the fact that I didnt get in until 9am the next day is crazy enough.

'You so crazy Sha-nay-nay"......!!!

Guest Diaga

DIAGAMEISTER = diaga (dj name) + meister (in honor to my facination for jagermeister 8))

also is a shot (invented 5 de mayo)

* jagermeister

* patron

* splash of red bull

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

i recently changed my name due to an incident i care not to discuss but.........

ALKI------------ALKO-HAULIC----------derivative or the old word alcoholic......defined as:

alcoholic, alcohol-dependent

addicted to alcohol; placed in a sentence "alcoholic expatriates in Paris" ........very similar to

1 drunkard, drunk, rummy, sot, inebriate

a chronic drinker

otherwise known as a lush.

Guest lulamishka

Ask my friend Mish (another Michelle) back from my high school dayz.

I asked her to come up with my screen name since I wasn't creative enough to think up anythin good. So she had her own lil' magazine she'd put out every now & then and had a piece she'd continue to do in it called 'Mistress Lula's Torture Chamber'. And I suppose the Mishka was a variation of Mish/Michelle. And she didn't want numbers. So she put that together and voila! I guess? lol.

The name was supposed to be temporary until I thought up my own one. But I liked it too much so it stuck.

Gotta luv Mish. :)

Guest Slide On The Ice

Lolahotass and Orisha both invited me here from another board where part of my user name was slide. And I've been dealing with and working on moving past a lot of stressfull situations in my life and part of letting things go is letting it slide by, or letting yourself move on and chill at the same time by sliding on the ice. So when you are dealing with difficult things in life and you don't know how you'll get by, just slide on the ice and move past it. So that's my message: when things get tough and you don't know how you'll make it through the difficulties, just slide on the ice.

Guest Clauds

Mine is pretty obvious as some of you may already know ... my real name is Claudia :) But I actually prefer to be called Claud ;) I added the s at the end to make it different ... hahahaha! I know, not so creative, right? Oh well....

Guest swirlundergrounder

Lolahotass and Orisha both invited me here from another board where part of my user name was slide. And I've been dealing with and working on moving past a lot of stressfull situations in my life and part of letting things go is letting it slide by, or letting yourself move on and chill at the same time by sliding on the ice. So when you are dealing with difficult things in life and you don't know how you'll get by, just slide on the ice and move past it. So that's my message: when things get tough and you don't know how you'll make it through the difficulties, just slide on the ice.

What if there's no ice around like here in Miami? Then your stress builds up right? LOL

Guest b00tyman07

i like booty...

booty.jpg

and it was a nickname given to me by one of my best friends

...and in W&M's class of 2007

Guest Satan

im not sure why im called satan. ???

but i think its cause im a dog groomer, and i can handle almost any breed.

also cause im a punkass bitch that likes to fuck a lot :P

oh yeah, and cause i have a very bright outlook and shiny personality.

just ask rolly

Guest Slide On The Ice

What if there's no ice around like here in Miami? Then your stress builds up right? LOL

hahahaha! So that's why I am so stressed all the time, there is no ice here to slide on! I need a sheet of ice, STAT! :D

Guest Cosmigonon

It's a song by an Argentinian rock band of the late 70's called Seru Giran.

1246.jpg

It doesn't mean anything, as it is part of the lyrics in their eponimously titled song "Seru Giran", which contained lyrics that at first heard, they sound like spanish, but then you realize they're singing in some made up language.

These are the complete lyirics for that song:

Serú Girán

Serú Girán.

Cosmigonón

gisofanía

serú girán

paralía

narcisolón

solidaría

serú girán

serú girán

paralía

eiti leda

luminería caracó

ah... lirán marino

ah... lirán ivino

parastaría necesari eri desi oia

seminare narcisolesa desi oia serilerilán

eiti leda luminería caracó.

I just loooove that band and Im a big fan of their leader, Charly Garcia (the one with the moustache), with whom I also share a last name, and I like the sound of cosmigonon, cause it sounds like cosmico, yet it doesnt really mean anything... ;D

Guest Satan

1246.jpg

It doesn't mean anything, as it is part of the lyrics in their eponimously titled song "Seru Giran", which contained lyrics that at first heard, they sound like spanish, but then you realize they're singing in some made up language.

Serú Girán

Serú Girán.

Cosmigonón

gisofanía

serú girán

paralía

narcisolón

solidaría

serú girán

serú girán

paralía

eiti leda

luminería caracó

ah... lirán marino

ah... lirán ivino

I just loooove that band and Im a big fan of their leader, Charly Garcia (the one with the moustache), with whom I also share a last name, and I like the sound of cosmigonon, cause it sounds like cosmico, yet it doesnt really mean anything... ;D

josh....buddy.... :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

all i can say is WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??????????????????????????????? ???

dude, you are sooo far out there! i had no fucking idea how BIZARRE!

i am fuckin lovin it man, I AM PROUD TO CALL YOU MY FRIEND.

you are the KING in my book man #1

i mean it, im speechless about this whole entire post.

HOLY acid trip BATMAN, SHIT.

Guest LdySphynx

1246.jpg

Serú Girán

Serú Girán.

Cosmigonón

gisofanía

serú girán

paralía

narcisolón

solidaría

serú girán

serú girán

paralía

eiti leda

luminería caracó

ah... lirán marino

ah... lirán ivino

josh....buddy.... :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

all i can say is WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??????????????????????????????? ???

dude, you are sooo far out there! i had no fucking idea how BIZARRE!

i am fuckin lovin it man, I AM PROUD TO CALL YOU MY FRIEND.

you are the KING in my book man #1

i mean it, im speechless about this whole entire post.

HOLY acid trip BATMAN, SHIT.

Is it just me or does the guy in the middle look like Weird Al Yankovich :P??

Guest Satan

im still not over josh's post

im printing it out in my office now so i can frame it, picture of the argentinians and all.

its better than the sex-offender post, better than space toes, better than any bigotted saleen whack-ass post hands down. its just so out of left field my brotha.

love it.

the only person that can beat this post has to be davenavarro01, and i think he's about overdue for some whack shit about nocturnal, or music he has no clue about.

Guest mikepayne

MDP = my initials, had to switch to that since my normal nickname of CrzyC was taken. >:( ;D