Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Stryke vs Cedric poll

V. Barbarino

Keeping all things equal, AT CLUB SPACE, who would you rather see every week?  

1. 1. Keeping all things equal, AT CLUB SPACE, who would you rather see every week?

Guest ramon

warehouse shmarehouse. Get a little more creative. Abandoned bodega or something. A warehouse reeks of some hollywood crap.

lol alright .. abadoned loft building that used to be occupied by doctors offices and has very little lighting falling cielings and some kickin sound. oh wait i just described last week's tronic party ;)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Josephmama

warehouse shmarehouse. Get a little more creative. Abandoned bodega or something. A warehouse reeks of some hollywood crap.

lol alright .. abadoned loft building that used to be occupied by doctors offices and has very little lighting falling cielings and some kickin sound. oh wait i just described last week's tronic party ;)

I think he said creative not scary. LOL!!!!! :P :-*

Guest ramon

wow, wtf. Only way too make anything happen for urself is getting plenty of bookings outside miami...

I think Stryke does this quite well .. Paris and Munich anyone? Is that far enough from Miami?

Guest houseman

fuck a house .. give me a warehouse with some sound systems and let's see what happens :)

ur so full of shit,

why would anybody give u a warehouse with a sound system

what would u do with that

have ur moment at peak time and raise ur arms up like george acosta?

Guest ramon

fuck a house .. give me a warehouse with some sound systems and let's see what happens :)

ur so full of shit,

why would anybody give u a warehouse with a sound system

what would u do with that

have ur moment at peak time and raise ur arms up like george acosta?

ive had a warehouse with a sound system .. i did a few parties with some friends called FUCT .. they were great you can ask the people who went to them .. one even included 'your mtv pop dj stryke'.

Guest Devilicious

whats with the popularity polls as of late ::)

Bitches just trying to start drama........

I voted Stryke, though it was difficult to choose since I have only heard him at Cafeteria. I think he'd be able to feel the vibe on the patio and use his skills to rock that place proper.

Guest miamimonk

Great, now all you guys that voted for Stryke, try actually showing up on Saturday when he plays for a change. The guy needs it.

Guest Josephmama

Great, now all you guys that voted for Stryke, try actually showing up on Saturday when he plays for a change. The guy needs it.

good point ;D

Guest caroiza

too bad this isnt a talent poll....stryke would have won that one without question ;)

So basically you're saying that if this poll was based on talent (which it is obviously talent based, what other reason would make you vote for one or the other); than Cedric would not the slightest chance on this poll?

Guest Dizm

I was at nocturnal the last week and heard stryke play for the first time. I heard him play one super sweet track, then int he middle it cut out completely and some girl behind him hit a side cdj with a backup track on it. It was a slow building type track then it kicked in at about 5 bpms slower than the track he was playing before he had his accident. It totally killed the crowd. I was unimpressed, very , At least cedric mixes well and keeps things up to par with what the crowd is feeling. Both arent geniuses by any means but cedric is at least white, ( just kidding) I hope to hear stryke do a better job at nocturnal rooftop next time

I was at nocturnal the last week and heard stryke play for the first time. I heard him play one super sweet track, then int he middle it cut out completely and some girl behind him hit a side cdj with a backup track on it. It was a slow building type track then it kicked in at about 5 bpms slower than the track he was playing before he had his accident. It totally killed the crowd. I was unimpressed, very , At least cedric mixes well and keeps things up to par with what the crowd is feeling. Both arent geniuses by any means but cedric is at least white, ( just kidding) I hope to hear stryke do a better job at nocturnal rooftop next time

Was the girl a dj? If not then she should have been kicked out of the booth area immediately. And if she wasnt a dj then how can you blame Stryke for an accident that was caused by an idiot chick that shouldnt have been near the music anyway?