Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roland after hours....

V. Barbarino

I actually caught myself dancing at 7AM...that doesn't happen often.

LMAO!!! that is so true' date=' I don't temember what time it was but I know I bumped into Dade when he was dancing at one point in the night. I rubbed my eyes in disbelief and was like, am I that drunk or is Dade really dancing? Yeah but overall it was an unbelievable night that started at Crobar and ended on Nocturnal's patio. It was good Seeing the Bitch crew (Claud, Mich, Lee etc)I always have a good time with you. I finally got to see you after soo long. My boy Rolly always a good host. I met Emi too, great guy, class act to say the least. Thanks for the drinks. Roly rocked the patio, and Rocky follwed with his own assault. Quote of the morning on the patio. I walk up to Angel and pat him on the shoulder and he tells me in a drunken slurred speech " I can't take it anymore!!!!! I'm goin home". LOL. Don't worry man, I think every soul on that patio was drunk. I personally was in another galaxy. Good times. We shall do it again.

[/quote']

Wow, you must have been drunker than i thought Rick, cause Angel's speech was not slurred at all lmao, and i was almost 100% sober. After Crobar and Amika i couldnt take the taste of alcohol anymore, but thanks for the shots which turned into 2 hr drinks lol. ;D

seems like u guys had a blast, too bad i wasnt in town

Dude you don't even understand...Nocturnal is THE place to be for friday afterhours. It is wicked fun..... ;D

you think ur cool dont u, mr hot shot

LMAO!!! that is so true, I don't temember what time it was but I know I bumped into Dade when he was dancing at one point in the night. I rubbed my eyes in disbelief and was like, am I that drunk or is Dade really dancing? Yeah but overall it was an unbelievable night that started at Crobar and ended on Nocturnal's patio. It was good Seeing the Bitch crew (Claud, Mich, Lee etc)I always have a good time with you. I finally got to see you after soo long. My boy Rolly always a good host. I met Emi too, great guy, class act to say the least. Thanks for the drinks. Roly rocked the patio, and Rocky follwed with his own assault. Quote of the morning on the patio. I walk up to Angel and pat him on the shoulder and he tells me in a drunken slurred speech " I can't take it anymore!!!!! I'm goin home". LOL. Don't worry man, I think every soul on that patio was drunk. I personally was in another galaxy. Good times. We shall do it again.

Wow, you must have been drunker than i thought Rick, cause Angel's speech was not slurred at all lmao, and i was almost 100% sober. After Crobar and Amika i couldnt take the taste of alcohol anymore, but thanks for the shots which turned into 2 hr drinks lol. ;D

Dude you don't even understand...Nocturnal is THE place to be for friday afterhours. It is wicked fun..... ;D

You're just mad cause you're still stuck in orlando and i'm not. :P

LMAO!!! that is so true' date=' I don't temember what time it was but I know I bumped into Dade when he was dancing at one point in the night. I rubbed my eyes in disbelief and was like, am I that drunk or is Dade really dancing? Yeah but overall it was an unbelievable night that started at Crobar and ended on Nocturnal's patio. It was good Seeing the Bitch crew (Claud, Mich, Lee etc)I always have a good time with you. I finally got to see you after soo long. My boy Rolly always a good host. I met Emi too, great guy, class act to say the least. Thanks for the drinks. Roly rocked the patio, and Rocky follwed with his own assault. Quote of the morning on the patio. I walk up to Angel and pat him on the shoulder and he tells me in a drunken slurred speech " I can't take it anymore!!!!! I'm goin home". LOL. Don't worry man, I think every soul on that patio was drunk. I personally was in another galaxy. Good times. We shall do it again.

[/quote']

My response to you...

Shortcuttoasianballs.gif

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

LMAO!!! that is so true, I don't temember what time it was but I know I bumped into Dade when he was dancing at one point in the night. I rubbed my eyes in disbelief and was like, am I that drunk or is Dade really dancing? Yeah but overall it was an unbelievable night that started at Crobar and ended on Nocturnal's patio. It was good Seeing the Bitch crew (Claud, Mich, Lee etc)I always have a good time with you. I finally got to see you after soo long. My boy Rolly always a good host. I met Emi too, great guy, class act to say the least. Thanks for the drinks. Roly rocked the patio, and Rocky follwed with his own assault. Quote of the morning on the patio. I walk up to Angel and pat him on the shoulder and he tells me in a drunken slurred speech " I can't take it anymore!!!!! I'm goin home". LOL. Don't worry man, I think every soul on that patio was drunk. I personally was in another galaxy. Good times. We shall do it again.

My response to you...

Shortcuttoasianballs.gif

lmfao, that thing is hysterical.

Guest anniilroc

nice club. i immagine a lot of people are gonna be busting their asses down those stairs....im sure i will....they're too steep. :-X

but yea, went for the first time...the turn-out looked pretty good to me ;D

Guest Clauds

My response to you...

Shortcuttoasianballs.gif

DaYum! that's def funny ... hahahahaha!

Guest lulamishka

nice club. i immagine a lot of people are gonna be busting their asses down those stairs....im sure i will....they're too steep. :-X

OMG! Look who posted all on her own!! ;D 8) Welcome, welcome Coqui!!

Guest anniilroc

lol....i see ur one of those people that retains information no matter how much they drank!!! woo woooo, lol ;)

......i figured i had to overcome my "shiness'' sooner or later.

Guest Clauds

welcome to the boards Coqui ... glad to see you posting ... and there's nothing to be shy about ;) ;D :-*

My response to you...

Shortcuttoasianballs.gif

lmfao, that thing is hysterical.

yea im still getting a kick out of it

Guest lulamishka

lol....i see ur one of those people that retains information no matter how much they drank!!! woo woooo, lol ;)

......i figured i had to overcome my "shiness'' sooner or later.

On the contrary, I have selective memory when I'm drunk. ;D

Guest Electric Eel

Welcome girl, good seeing you at Nocturnal! ;D

Guest ddg

cant wait to hit up roland for after hours in 2 weeks... 8)

oh yea? i guess you'll be seeing me than ;)

niiicccee.... ;D