Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dimitri from Paris @ Nocturnal

Guest aj2234

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Civs

will be dropping by. not making a long night since i have early morning plans. but you never know. just kidding. otherwiese i would beheading to Patio for Sanchez. That is going to be so siiiick and makes me crazy that i'll be missing it. oh well, til the next time Roger.

Guest Nefarious Girl

Count me in. Will be a there with earplugs, so ask me if you need some (while supplies last). :P

Boys I will see all there, and to the girls....

Kelly Kel, Clauds (where are you??), Crzy C, Spydr, and any and all I didn't mention.....HOLLA!

Guest Nefarious Girl

Kelly Kel, Clauds (where are you??), Crzy C, Spydr, and any and all I didn't mention.....HOLLA!

Ill be next door for Roger...sowwy.

But then we go over to Patio to space.....so I may see you there...YEI!!!

Guest Nefarious Girl

i'll be over after the secret frequency crew @ i/o :)

i may stop by at I/O too! Hummmm.........

Guest Civs

full schedule for tonight. Pawn Shop, I/O, nocturnal, and who knows Sanchez on Patio. let's see if I have the strength in me. mind you I have a 10am sunday brunch to attend to :(

Guest HouseJunkie

What's Dimitri's style? House? How does he compare to ... say Deep Dish?

Pardon my ignorance.

Guest Civs

Thanx. covered most of it except for sanches at the aptio. too tired. off to bed and wake for my sunday brunch

Guest Nefarious Girl

revolver wasn't ready (photoshoot), I/O I passed as the Revolver friends weren't going (too early), Sanchez....well, it's 9 in the morning and I am sure some of u r still on that Patio as I lay here in bed this Sunday morning.

Made it to Dimitri:

I was drunk, damn that alcohol. But I LOVED the music and danced most of the night from what I remember. Met MP3some and his boy....Hola chicos! Saw Bling looking good. Bling, I wished we would of hung out! No problem, this city doesn't sleep, we will find ourselves again out there. Rcrespo great to see you! Can't wait to hang with the Junkies at another event. LOVE chatting in person.

Missed out on the patio, left early and didn't have the band. Most of the CJ possee did hang up stairs. There is still a long wait for the patio to open. The idea is that it makes it more disirable and it works for the masses, "I HAVE TO GET UP STAIRS", said one hot chic, who wasn't allowed up by the non-pursuaded female bouncer.

Over all: I have to eat before I go out and drink. Pizza is the trick. The music was good, the AC was pumping, the crowd showed up later than expected. I like Nocturnal and feel the force is strong with this one.

Off to watch Sunday Morning.

Guest Nefarious Girl

im still drunk :-X

me too....continued from the brunch....LOVE mimosas. BUT I WAS WRECKED.

Oh Crzy.....tut tut tut. I know that feeling about being in bed though. I call it Club Bed with DJ Sheets and Pillow. :P

(okay it was Darwin Castillo who said it first....)

PIMP, thats all i have to say. ;D

Great to see all the oldies, awesome meeting the newbies! My feet are killing me, i guess im getting old. Greg, you are da man, i always LOVE the end of your sets. Always throwin down the bad ass shit.

ramon, thank you for lending me your hat. You rock. :D

Guest Electric Eel

Thanx. covered most of it except for sanches at the aptio. too tired. off to bed and wake for my sunday brunch

You must have been really tired because i've never been to the aptio, sounds like a cool place :P

Guest ramon

PIMP, thats all i have to say. ;D

Great to see all the oldies, awesome meeting the newbies! My feet are killing me, i guess im getting old. Greg, you are da man, i always LOVE the end of your sets. Always throwin down the bad ass shit.

ramon, thank you for lending me your hat. You rock. :D

pink is the new black .. im telling you .. even the little japanese girl on my shirt said so :)

good to see you again.

i had an awesome time.

greg killed it ..

where do we go nobody knows ..