Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dimitri from Paris @ Nocturnal

Guest aj2234

PIMP, thats all i have to say. ;D

Great to see all the oldies, awesome meeting the newbies! My feet are killing me, i guess im getting old. Greg, you are da man, i always LOVE the end of your sets. Always throwin down the bad ass shit.

ramon, thank you for lending me your hat. You rock. :D

pink is the new black .. im telling you .. even the little japanese girl on my shirt said so :)

good to see you again.

i had an awesome time.

greg killed it ..

where do we go nobody knows ..

DUDE, i want that shirt. *LOL*

I've gotta say im on my way down.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't make it. got out of work at 5:30am. I figured they were probably going to close early. Was tired anyway. But I'm pretty sure Dimitri and Stryke killed it. I'm pissed i had to work >:(

where are u working now?

At Yage with Talmage.

Guest ramon

PIMP, thats all i have to say. ;D

Great to see all the oldies, awesome meeting the newbies! My feet are killing me, i guess im getting old. Greg, you are da man, i always LOVE the end of your sets. Always throwin down the bad ass shit.

ramon, thank you for lending me your hat. You rock. :D

pink is the new black .. im telling you .. even the little japanese girl on my shirt said so :)

good to see you again.

i had an awesome time.

greg killed it ..

where do we go nobody knows ..

DUDE, i want that shirt. *LOL*

I've gotta say im on my way down.

they are sold out !! :(

i'll call up the store in detroit and see if they got any more.

i ordered the cd .. they sound pretty cool.

Guest mp3some

Nice party again in Nocturnal!!

a few kinks to work out here and there, but overall it was a good time!! I'll get my bitching out of the way, w some due constructive criticism to the management:

PLEASE liberate traffic around the club so that ppl can hang upstairs by the booth... not everyone will be there, i am sure... but it's just rude being forced to stay in the lower level until 2am or so when u could roam around the club.. (Thxs to the blingster for the access up there early on. ;) )

PPL, the place is not that big, if ppl can go up to the hip hop room, others should be able to go up one level to use that restroom, get drinks at that bar, and watch the dj work the room... just my 2 cents here...

In any case, back to the night...

Nice to see the junkies in attendance... OK set from Dimitri, decent at best... some housey tunes w some deeper background to them, mixed sounds, definitely different, but a bit scattered in my opinion...

Good choons by edgar coming right after dimitri; Nice talking to u there bro.... too bad the energy drained out of the room early on... 4th week in, so it should pick up anytime...

But i have to say the real meat was up in the terrace!! :o

OMG!!! Stryke was letting us have it!

He brings it ON!!!!

Boy got crazy skillz, and is incredibly into the set... He layed it down proper on us that rainy night...

-- Zen moment of the night: Stryke letting it ripp (goa sounding track - id from the spotters! circa 4am) as the rain started to come down hard... the wind, rain, the lights, music, ppl jumping and dancing... definitely quite a scene! ;)

did my fair share of bouncing around to the beats...

again, nice to see all you guys, and meeting a couple of new faces....

Neffygrl! let me see those pics!!!! ;D

Peace!!

Mp3.- 8)

Guest KellyKel

Maaaaan!!

I didn't make it at all!

:P My ass was in bed!

Sounds like it was fun though!

I am sorry that I missed Dimitri...he was really the only DJ I wanted to see that nite...Roger will be back soon enough.

Guest Civs

i second mp3some. the club restrictions to other rooms really put a damper on things, especially since it's not that packed. would definitely be nice to have access to the terrace early on. not all of us are VIP's or are part of the in crowd. not sure why the restrictions are in place. maybe experiment for now and when it starts getting mad packed, then place back the restrictions. would be nice to have access to patio at all times just to catch so fresh air and a different vibe. if the aptio gets jammed packed, you can always bring out the all too powerful velvet rope. big thanx to Bling for hooking up the access. til the next time...

Guest Nefarious Girl

Lot's of people in bed on Saturday! I understand. Sometimes laying in bed is one of the best events in my book.

mp3 - pics coming soon. Trying to finish some odds and ends and then this evening I will send you a couple and post some on the site.

A little tease....

cj1.jpg

Bling, Trouble, friend (someone PM me his name)

Lot's of people in bed on Saturday! I understand. Sometimes laying in bed is one of the best events in my book.

mp3 - pics coming soon. Trying to finish some odds and ends and then this evening I will send you a couple and post some on the site.

A little tease....

cj1.jpg

Bling, Trouble, friend (someone PM me his name)

James. :)

It was great meeting you!!!