Clubplanet Nightlife Community

post a pic of ur car thread

Guest tiltmiami

Guest tiltmiami

here is my baby too bad i cant drive it for 4 more months till i have my D L back

96869112_l.jpg

now dont post a fake pic be proud of what u drive cause i notice a lot of people here got some phat cars

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pod

That it is.

Don't have a vehicle, and I'm split on the issue. Sometimes it is handy. Other times I'm like "man if i had a car I'd be broke.."

I wish Flexcar opened up an operation down here.

Guest tiltmiami

That it is.

Don't have a vehicle, and I'm split on the issue. Sometimes it is handy. Other times I'm like "man if i had a car I'd be broke.."

I wish Flexcar opened up an operation down here.

dont they have one of those car things here that u can rent per hour ZIP CAR that the name of it

Guest pod

That's the other one, Zipcar.

Neither Flexcar nor Zipcar are in the Miami area. It would be a godsend. I need a vehicle like once or twice a week max to run errands and shit. Other than that, I'm a 15 minute bus ride from my apt to the office...the way I see it, a Zipcar membership and a metro pass are still cheaper than owning a vehicle full time, especially with the A-rabs raising the price of oil like they do.

Guest Adam Singer

hard to believe its 6 and a half years old now...btw, ill challenge your merc to a race ;D

Guest tiltmiami

hard to believe its 6 and a half years old now...btw, ill challenge your merc to a race ;D

u dont wanna do that i like ur car but

S55 AMG a lot of H P

who knows u might have nos on that thing

Guest Adam Singer

upon closer inspection, i see you have the AMG...haha, damn i thought that was just the body kit!! ;D

yeah, you'd eat my car alive !

I have a 2001 Taurus, I like it, it looks good, drives ok, and has leather and is loaded... it's a pretty good car, but, i may buy a new car... not sure yet, leaning toward the cts, but i wish i could affored the cts v the sweetest rod under 100k.. except for the xlr..

rts20041001cv00.jpg

Guest swirlundergrounder

5vdc9s

SUV's Rule!!

If this were the thread titled 'say something about the person above you', I would have posted.........

......^Gets about 6 miles to the gallon in the city....LOL

Guest Slide On The Ice

I have to put my car pics on a host site and post them here, before and after tinted windows. It's a sweet ride my car, I am eager to show it off. ;D