Clubplanet Nightlife Community

post a pic of ur car thread

Guest tiltmiami

Guest Diabolique

I'm not looking to invest here...I'm fully aware of that, and that it's prevelant everwhere. I will make sure I've got some capitol when it does burst!!! LOL...

I'm thinkig new car 5 - 7 years from now....but I might have more to work with, because I'd like to do both, if possible. It just depends on how well I can save, considering there are other things that need my fiscal attention...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swirlundergrounder

I'm not looking to invest here...I'm fully aware of that, and that it's prevelant everwhere. I will make sure I've got some capitol when it does burst!!! LOL...

I'm thinkig new car 5 - 7 years from now....but I might have more to work with, because I'd like to do both, if possible. It just depends on how well I can save, considering there are other things that need my fiscal attention...

Saving money is the best thing you can do for yourself right now....I love hoarding my money..LOL..Not that I have much of it anyways. With a daughter that grows like a weed (She's 10 months old and she's almost 3 feet tall....!!!!) you have to contantly buy clothes...I guess I might as well get started since she's a 'double Leo' and therefore will more than likely be very fashionable when she's older.......LOL

Guest Diabolique

Saving money is the best thing you can do for yourself right now....I love hoarding my money..LOL..Not that I have much of it anyways. With a daughter that grows like a weed (She's 10 months old and she's almost 3 feet tall....!!!!) you have to contantly buy clothes...I guess I might as well get started since she's a 'double Leo' and therefore will more than likely be very fashionable when she's older.......LOL

someone is going to HAVE to teach her to sew her own clothes, so she can have all the clothes she wants, AND express herself..crucial! ;D I don't like hoarding my $$$, lol...but it's a neccesary evil I'm willing to partake in...

so like how often do you have to buy her bigger clothes? sorry for the hijack folks....

Guest swirlundergrounder

someone is going to HAVE to teach her to sew her own clothes, so she can have all the clothes she wants, AND express herself..crucial! ;D I don't like hoarding my $$$, lol...but it's a neccesary evil I'm willing to partake in...

so like how often do you have to buy her bigger clothes? sorry for the hijack folks....

How often do I buy her clothes? When the amount of clithes that our relatives and friends send to us is not enough. She go's though growth spurts here and there. She won't grow for a while and then all of a sudden she will in a span of a week and then nothing fits her anymore. Currently we she's wearing 18month old clothing but pretty soon she'll have to wear 2 year old stuff....

If i had 15 k to invest for the long term...

solar power companies..

Nano tech companies

companies that make fuel cell parts

companies that make hybrid parts, though toyota has that locked up pretty good

Also look at biotech, as soon as asshole bush is gone, they will turn back on the stem cell research....

Guest swirlundergrounder

If i had 15 k to invest for the long term...

solar power companies..

Nano tech companies

companies that make fuel cell parts

companies that make hybrid parts, though toyota has that locked up pretty good

Also look at biotech, as soon as asshole bush is gone, they will turn back on the stem cell research....

Very good choices. Especially bio-tech. You have to do some out of the box thinking when investing your money....

There is only 140 of them in exsistence...

They are all 4 wheel drive and super charged..... He'll hammer all the ricers all day long, then when the big boys come out to play he takes the red saleen which runs mid 11s and hammers people...

never heard or seen that before on a suv...but i know the escalade can also come super charged w/ 500hp from the factory w/ warranty...saw it at a dealership up in tampa a cpl years back...the price tag was over 90k though.

mid 11s is nice, ive been in a mid 10s 2200lb car and that was just priceless and scary

Guest JMT

This is my baby...

wk185_aleynaert.jpg

I call her the Honda Killa!!

cool, the gto's arent bad either

should edit ur post to the stock honda killa lol

8)

My old (bone) stock honda ran a 13.9 on the stock tires.

stock? what honda was that?

This is my baby...

wk185_aleynaert.jpg

I call her the Honda Killa!!

cool, the gto's arent bad either

should edit ur post to the stock honda killa lol

8)

My old (bone) stock honda ran a 13.9 on the stock tires.

care to enlighten us which model full interior no mods honda would that be :)

That would be the AP1 with the F20C. Full interior. ;)