Clubplanet Nightlife Community

King of the Patio

Guest musicalmissionary

Guest Cosmigonon

Well, in the two years I've been going to Space, that's the ABSOLUTE BEST SET I'VE EVER HEARD ON THAT PATIO. And I've got nothing more to say. 8)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest durrtylexx

Well, in the two years I've been going to Space, that's the ABSOLUTE BEST SET I'VE EVER HEARD ON THAT PATIO. And I've got nothing more to say. 8)

wow. I respect your opinion, nice!

Guest ramon

Now what does that say about Roly ???

I've heard Roly rock the mainroom as well' date=' and he spins completely different from the patio. They are 2 different atmospheres that require 2 different sounds. Any good dj will know how to adjust.

[/quote']

unfortunately some don't

Guest Cosmigonon

wow. I respect your opinion, nice!

;)

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

yes he was sick better than sleep dish and others

wait up my brotha...............deep dish also played one hell of a patio set.............there is no calling them sleep dish cause they rawked it out!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont really like to compare because deep dish to sanchez is def two different vibes................but those are my two stand out patio sets thus far......

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

my favorite patio session for the year thus far is,,,,,,

fanciulli in January.

he was ok...............just not really my style......see i have a difference of opinion.....i dont bash you for it like some people. sanchez...now that was my shit energy.......vocals....good solid dance music........fancuilli is a bit much for me

Guest ddg

fanciulli in January.

the one after new years.....if so..that was the greatest shit on the patio (imo) only time we closed it out... :)

Guest Cosmigonon

fanciulli in January.

somebody told me the same thing later at Nikki beach.

Guest durrtylexx

fanciulli in January.

he was ok...............just not really my style......see i have a difference of opinion.....i dont bash you for it like some people. sanchez...now that was my shit energy.......vocals....good solid dance music........fancuilli is a bit much for me

I've seen Sanchez on the patio before, and he always delivers. I wanted to go but backed out like a biotch. When Sanchez plays the patio its magical. It reminds of the vibe at the old space.

Guest durrtylexx

nothing compares to roland, sanker k, and pete tong all together...that was a crazy wild night to remember

madness!!

that was the best time that I've ever had on the patio.

nothing compares to roland, sanker k, and pete tong all together...that was a crazy wild night to remember

madness!!

that was the best time that I've ever had on the patio.

all the times i saw sanchez, sander k, nic, or anyone else on the patio...it always brought me back to that day...all great dj's but that night was just special...esp because it was one of the last nights/days that roland spun in the patio

Guest Cosmigonon

I was there too. It was magical to see all 3 of them tag teaming, but I still think Roger's set was the best I've heard there.

Guest ramon

Tania Vulcano.

Silicon Soul.

stop hangin' out at DC10 :)

I would love to hear Luciano on our patios .. I still can't believe how good of a dj he is :)

• 4 months later...
Guest Satan

just thought i'd bring this one back, to remind those who may have forgotten about what happened this past june.

roger sanchez tore up space!!

that was the most incredible indoor and patio session i've heard thrown down in a while.......and ive been through quite a few legendary sessions from lawler through kleinenberg, deep dish this year, through morillo's hot fucken night/day in october 11 of 2003 when he blew the fuck up!!!

sanchez did it this year, can he possibly top it??????