Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking for a girl in white I talked to on the way into Sasha and Shyness

Guest bi0drain

Guest bi0drain

It was early and Crobar was half empty, I walked out to get a flyer, poster , BRIEFLY talked to someone outside of the club, in white(pretty) on getting a flyer, and she asked if I would buy her a drink, I sooo wanted to, but was super shy, given the multitude of people there, I doubt I will figre out who it is

If whoever it is, IS out there, wanted to say would have bought the drink but am very shy @ 1st when meeting people

Shyness Sucks sometimes, if ne1 has any adv or tricks, let me kno.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Diabolique

after getting her the drink you never would have seen her again.

Don't be a sucker for a pretty face. Next time you tell her you'll buy her the drink as long as she buys you one first. LOL :P

amen brothah!

Guest mursa

..i find it hilarious on how freakin shallow some chicks can be ..and ASK one to buy her a drink . lmao

Guest LeVeL

My opinion is this...

If you feel there is a connection there then go ahead buy a drink. Hey eventually that 10 dollar drink will lead to a handsome reward after you leave the club with her later on that night ;) ;D 8).

But if a chick just comes to you from out of the blue and thinks she can talk you into buying her a drink then dont do it. Just ask her what can she do for a drink...that ususally makes them walk away and eventually some dweeb wioll buy her the drink due to him falling to the Hoodrat Trap.. :P

Guest swirlundergrounder

It was early and Crobar was half empty, I walked out to get a flyer, poster , BRIEFLY talked to someone outside of the club, in white(pretty) on getting a flyer, and she asked if I would buy her a drink, I sooo wanted to, but was super shy, given the multitude of people there, I doubt I will figre out who it is

If whoever it is, IS out there, wanted to say would have bought the drink but am very shy @ 1st when meeting people

Shyness Sucks sometimes, if ne1 has any adv or tricks, let me kno.

You know I used to be shy. But you know what? My shyness wouold not have gotten me the girl that I've been happily with for the past 4 years....

Everyone is hacking on you and saying that if you would have bought this girl a drink then you would not have seen her again anyways. But the truth is you never know what would have happened right? And now you are kicking yourself in the ass for not buying her a drink right? How many times when you are out there does a good looking girl approach you anyways? Ususally it's us guys who initiate the contact right?

My advice to you about being shy is it's not a bad thing. In fact sometimes it can actually make a woman really curious about you. When I was single my stategy was never to have what I call 'The Hungry Look' on you face. Women like things that they can't have right? So what I used to do is go to a club and hang out in the same place basically the whole night (Where I could be remembered being spotted if someone was intrested). Second, pretend you have a girlfriend and pretend you don't give a fuck! Girls who usually get attention from other guys will be thinking to themselves, why is this guy not paying any attention to me? Then she may try to get your attention....The theory works I know because whenever I have a girlfriend, I always get hit on it seems and whenever I don't have a girlfrined I never got hit on...So I learned to master not having the hungry look..try it out...And if you don't know what the hungy look looks like, then go out to a club and find a group of guys standing outside in line waiting to get into the club and watch how they scope out chicks that walk by and then you will know what the hungry look, looks like....

Who knows man? maybe the girl that asked you to buy her a drink was trying to use you for a drink and maybe she had her eye on you all night long and she got sick of waiting for you to initate something with her..It's 50/50 chance right? Those are pretty good odds right? So what good is being shy?

I used to see my girlfriend now out all the time in clubs and I never talked to her. Then one day she walked by me and I got sick of being shy and I did something out of character for me. I gently grabbed her on the arm and said hello and we started talking...turns out she had been intrested in me for quite a while....And so we got together and now we have a baby and are getting married next year...

Mind you I met her out in a club so the saying that you can't find a serious relationship out at the clubs is false in my book..

Take your opportunities now..you never know if they'll come again..Good luck true believer!!!

Guest klubveteran

she asked if I would buy her a drink

You dont need her.

really? i thought she had been hanging out with you

Guest durrtylexx

that chick is trash, you did the right thing. if she wanted to get to know you better she would have said hello and continued with a conversation.

that chick is trash, you did the right thing. if she wanted to get to know you better she would have said hello and continued with a conversation.

Amen...... You're supposed to offer a drink, she shouldn't ask. I can't respect a woman like that even if i wanted to. If she is interested in you, she will go out of her way for you to notice her. But if she has any sort of respect for you or herself she won't ask you to buy her a drink. She thinks she's slick, she is in fact total garbage.

Guest Clauds

Only whores ask a stranger for a drink...well, whores and me ;D

so you're saying you're a strange whore? :P

Guest swirlundergrounder

Dude you never know man. Perhaps asking for a drink was her way of approaching him and she couldn't think of anything else to say. I guess. You can somewhat tell if a chick is just trying to swindle you out of a drink. Perhaps this girl made such a different impression on home-dude that he had to post this thread in order to get a hold of her...

I don't know. I would think that if I was some girl that was just using someone to get a drink, that out of all the guys out there that I would at least swindle someone that I would want to talk with if even for a moment and that I found somewhat attratcive. And you never know what could happen in that moment. It only takes a second to know if you have a connection with someone or not....Who knows maybe the girl was gonna swindle him for a drink but what if in that moment while they were gong to the bar to get that drink they found out that they had a connection with each other.. or what if she was a whore and he took her home and had a one night stand with her? Either way like I said before, how many times do girls come up to you in your life time and ask you to buy her a drink? So she uses your ass for 10 bucks for a drink. That's 10 bucks that you would have spent on your next drink and you would have still been alone..

Now if you are for some reason or another you're a magnet for girls that want to swindle you out of a drink and girls ask you every time you go out ot buy them drinks then you have to re-evaluate where you are gong out to and if you want to really hang out there... Or you have to re-evaluate your game plan.......

Never the less, you will be kicking yourself in the ass for the next 2 or 3 weeks, then you'll forget about her. If you see the girl again at least you'll have something to go up to her and talk to her about and recall the time that you didn't buy her a drink and offer it to her cuz if you see her again then you know that something is up with your luck!!! And that will be a good reason to kick your shyness to the curb..