Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking for a girl in white I talked to on the way into Sasha and Shyness

Guest bi0drain

Guest LeVeL

It's not as hard as people make it out to be, man... anyone who used DOS back in the day can use linux.

Exactly ;D...anybody can learn Linux and perfect it now in days.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coach

shy dude, grow some balls and be yourself. girls like condifent guys.everyone gets rejected.

Thank you. Best advice yet. I used to be shy, then I decided to get the fuck over myself. I'm still shy, but now I just ignore it.

Guest LdySphynx

shy dude, grow some balls and be yourself. girls like condifent guys.everyone gets rejected.

Thank you. Best advice yet. I used to be shy, then I decided to get the fuck over myself. I'm still shy, but now I just ignore it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, good one!!!!

Guest Devilicious

I wanna know if I've met this "girl in white"

If you think a girl asking for a drink is bad, get this.

I was once in a crowded bar with another girl. We pulled out money to pay for the drinks we had just ordered, and were informed they had been payed for. The bartender gestured toward a young man, who smiled.

A few minutes later we approach him and thank him. He says you're welcome, and continues a conversation. It gets lame pretty quickly, with his talk of his yellow Porsche and going to med school at Yale, though he was only 26. Riiiiiiiiight.

Not too long after we talk to the bartender, who clears up this misunderstanding. The loser we were talking to took complete credit for buying our drinks, while nearby the actual gentleman who had bought them watched. The gentleman wasn't even trying to talk to us, he just wanted to be kind.

My favorite part about this situation is that during the brief convo with the sleaze, he ended up ordering a round of shots for us, which he couldn't afford. Poetic justice anyone?

Guest Satan

Auditor did a video on wep cracking from a knoppix cd using iwpriv, a thumbdrive, aircrack and packet replay attacks to generate traffic on a test wepped 802.11 access point, I wonder if there are mathmatic flaws to WPA(SKIPJACK)

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET, but im sure there has to be a flaw............there's always a flaw!!!!!

But either way here's something you might amusing ;):

takeittux.jpg

;D

im not sure i understand or want to understand all this bullshit, but this is the best part of this thread: the devil guy banging the penguin doggie style.

Guest tiltmiami

Auditor did a video on wep cracking from a knoppix cd using iwpriv, a thumbdrive, aircrack and packet replay attacks to generate traffic on a test wepped 802.11 access point, I wonder if there are mathmatic flaws to WPA(SKIPJACK)

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET, but im sure there has to be a flaw............there's always a flaw!!!!!

But either way here's something you might amusing ;):

takeittux.jpg

;D

im not sure i understand or want to understand all this bullshit, but this is the best part of this thread: the devil guy banging the penguin doggie style.

LOL WHERE DID U GET THAT

Guest r3nz0

I was once in a crowded bar with another girl. We pulled out money to pay for the drinks we had just ordered, and were informed they had been payed for. The bartender gestured toward a young man, who smiled.

A few minutes later we approach him and thank him. He says you're welcome, and continues a conversation. It gets lame pretty quickly, with his talk of his yellow Porsche and going to med school at Yale, though he was only 26. Riiiiiiiiight.

Not too long after we talk to the bartender, who clears up this misunderstanding. The loser we were talking to took complete credit for buying our drinks, while nearby the actual gentleman who had bought them watched. The gentleman wasn't even trying to talk to us, he just wanted to be kind.

My favorite part about this situation is that during the brief convo with the sleaze, he ended up ordering a round of shots for us, which he couldn't afford. Poetic justice anyone?

That story reminds of one time when I banged a girl I met at a bar.

That's it. That's the whole story. What? :)

Guest swirlundergrounder

So did you and your friend take this unassuming guy home and fulfill his every fantasy?