Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stryke vs Cedric vs Roland

V. Barbarino

Which dj(s) do you prefer????  

1. 1. Which dj(s) do you prefer????

Guest Roxybella1

First of all I want to say that I voted for Cedric and Roland....I love them both....They both play very cool house music....Back in the days when Cedric use to spin at Crobar...It was awesome...Saturday nights with Cedric in the main room was my favorite...Thursday nights were good too....Now Cedric spins at Space but I hardly ever go see him there because honestly I dont like space that much...but on the few times I went, I had an awesome time.....I just dont like the atmosphere..But I think Cedric plays kick ass house music...

Roland is also very good...He use to spin at Space and in my opinion I loved it...for the few times I went to space....Then he use to spin at Amika saturday nights....and I had such a blast..Now he spins at Nocturnal...and it just keeps on getting better and better every Friday afterhours...The club is pretty hot...check it out! Its similar to space but just classier...its very nice inside..and the terrace is spectacular...We need Cedric to come to Nocturnal as well....But defitnetly my vote is on Cedric and Roland...

Thanks ;D

Guest Roxybella1

2 weeks ago I was at Nocturnal afterhours on Friday and the party was real good! Just because some say the party sucked doesnt mean it really does...A bunch of my friends went with me 2 weeks ago and we had a kick ass time.. we truly enjoyed it....there was a descent amount of people...ofcourse it wasent crazy packed like space...the club is new...little by little is getting to be known and I see potential in this club.....just give it a month or two.... :P ; ;D