Clubplanet Nightlife Community

y do girls suck

Guest tiltmiami

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Adam Singer

ive dated a few fort laud girls that were good people...miami girls are just alot of fun ;D

Guest tiltmiami

Miami girls are good mistresses.

A Broward girl is the sort you bring home to Mom.

thank u pod finally some one agrees with me u see the girls i hang with at space they are cute and some Gf materials but too young and they are from deerfield beach area

Guest LdySphynx

thank u pod finally some one agrees with me u see the girls i hang with at space they are cute and some Gf materials but too young and they are from deerfield beach area

See there's the problem the girls you hang with at Space are not girls.......................there's your first problem!!!!

Guest Diaga

See there's the problem the girls you hang with at Space are not girls.......................there's your first problem!!!!

oh boy

Guest LeVeL

No honey, actually I woke up very happy today, but when you go around posting idiotic posts asking why you can't find girls, well the fact is that you asked why not? Well I answered, you are blaming that you're not able to find girls on the "girls" when actually you need to look at your faults before you do so.

Everyone both Men & Women are quick to blame the opposite sex for their issues on realtionships, booty calls or whatever you're looking for, yet don't stop to think "hey maybe it's me?" So again you asked, I answered sorry if the truth is too harsh for you................but as they say the truth hurts!!!

So let me know if you have anymore questions, i'll be more than happy to answer them for you!!!

Dammmmmmmmmmmm some one just got their head bitten off!!! :o :o :o :o

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

tilt you are cool and all brotha,.................but this is starting to make me feel like an episode of montell williams or dr phil for real. dude you are young like i am ........................go be with as many women as you feel like being with have fun!!!!!! that is what miami is about....its summer kid!!! have you seen miami beach in the summer??????????? my god the fucking girls out there with the littlest bikinis make me feel like i could never settle down, but thats just me............and the way these girls dress doen here........c'mon bro...you seem like a smart kid prime time for a man isnt even untill hes 29 and thats when it gets even crazier cause you are established and can pick up women like its nothing. just surround yourself with good peeps, donr look for anything, and it will fall right in front of your face. miami=good peeps(y'all know who you are) good fun, and an all out good time.

Guest tiltmiami

tilt you are cool and all brotha,.................but this is starting to make me feel like an episode of montell williams or dr phil for real. dude you are young like i am ........................go be with as many women as you feel like being with have fun!!!!!! that is what miami is about....its summer kid!!! have you seen miami beach in the summer??????????? my god the fucking girls out there with the littlest bikinis make me feel like i could never settle down, but thats just me............and the way these girls dress doen here........c'mon bro...you seem like a smart kid prime time for a man isnt even untill hes 29 and thats when it gets even crazier cause you are established and can pick up women like its nothing. just surround yourself with good peeps, donr look for anything, and it will fall right in front of your face. miami=good peeps(y'all know who you are) good fun, and an all out good time.

my first summer here bro i hope to be like u say

Guest LdySphynx

FINALLY, I knew we got along for a reason!!!!!

See, ask Brodda Man if he has a hard time getting pussy.....................???

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

my first summer here bro i hope to be like u say

then you have no idea what you are in for!!!

Guest Adam Singer

FIU has some good looking females, so does UM...trying to pick up girls in clubs/bars doesnt work unless you just want sex, then it works great...

posting on an internet messageboard about this isnt gonna help, your girlfriend just leave u or somethin?

Guest LdySphynx

FIU has some good looking females, so does UM...trying to pick up girls in clubs/bars doesnt work unless you just want sex, then it works great...

posting on an internet messageboard about this isnt gonna help, your girlfriend just leave u or somethin?

Hold on a second, I do remember you saying something about having a GF back home....................so why would you be looking for one or are you looking for another one!!!!

Guest tiltmiami

no just the feling of being without my parents and stuff mess me up sometimes havent see my family in almost a year now andmy ex fucked my best friend so i am a litle mad at the world some times

but i am goin to U M next september

Guest Adam Singer

Hold on a second, I do remember you saying something about having a GF back home....................so why would you be looking for one or are you looking for another one!!!!

she's old news

good try tho!!! ;)

you'll meet a plethora of girls at UM, patience my friend

Guest LdySphynx

no just the feling of being without my parents and stuff mess me up sometimes havent see my family in almost a year now andmy ex fucked my best friend so i am a litle mad at the world some times

but i am goin to U M next september

Damn thats a hell of a BF, I guess he was keeping her warm for you!!!!

Don't be mad at the world, be mad at them!!!!

Guest tiltmiami

when did i say that

i had a gf back home not anymore

Guest durrtylexx

exactly lol

061.jpg

Guest tiltmiami

lol come on now.they are GIRLS and hot brazilian girls.

what i told u was a i dont know what ever

Guest ericac

OH WOW!

exactly lol

061.jpg

Guest LdySphynx

lol come on now.they are GIRLS and hot brazilian girls.

what i told u was a i dont know what ever

Dude, THOSE ARE NOT GIRL......................Brazilian maybe!!!!

BUT THEY ARE NOT GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!