Clubplanet Nightlife Community

y do girls suck

Guest tiltmiami

Amen to that! I wasn't born here but have been living here since I was 9 months so its just the same and i'm not hispanic as well.

This is why lula and I get along so well, also the other girls we hang with Carisa, Claud, T... We are all down to earth non-materialistic girls. Sure there are plenty out there but it doesnt mean we should all be stereotyped that way. I could give a shit what kind of car a guy drove and how much money he had. I have my own car, I own my own apt, I make a great living. I don't need a man to depend on. All I ask for is that their education level is somewhere near mine. All this stereotyping is driving me crazy!

I had to vent, thank you and have a nice day :-*

:-*

GOLDDIGGA!!!!!! ;D

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest durrtylexx

Amen to that! I wasn't born here but have been living here since I was 9 months so its just the same and i'm not hispanic as well.

This is why lula and I get along so well, also the other girls we hang with Carisa, Claud, T... We are all down to earth non-materialistic girls. Sure there are plenty out there but it doesnt mean we should all be stereotyped that way. I could give a shit what kind of car a guy drove and how much money he had. I have my own car, I own my own apt, I make a great living. I don't need a man to depend on. All I ask for is that their education level is somewhere near mine. All this stereotyping is driving me crazy!

GOLDDIGGA!!!!!! ;D

ha ha ha

Guest LeVeL

I could give a shit what kind of car a guy drove and how much money he had. I have my own car, I own my own apt, I make a great living. I don't need a man to depend on. All I ask for is that their education level is somewhere near mine. All this stereotyping is driving me crazy!

Thats not true...you know you care what kind of car a guy that you like drives. You also care what kind of job he has too and if he has goals in life.

Come on dont contradict yourself girls...you probably dont care if the guy is rich but you do care about stability in his life.

Your not going to tell me that the only thing that you want is his education level to be somewhere near as yours. Because there are a lot of smart guys who live stupid lives in this world. And you can have a good education but still be a bum without a job or have no game at all.

I have had this conversation with girls and every single time they slip by saying that they dont care if the guy has money...bla....bla...when they actually do...you guys have interest too, right!

Guest durrtylexx

its all good, guys want pretty females and females want guys that are stable. thats the way it is. plain and simple.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I could give a shit what kind of car a guy drove and how much money he had. I have my own car' date=' I own my own apt, I make a great living. I don't need a man to depend on. All I ask for is that their education level is somewhere near mine. All this stereotyping is driving me crazy!

[/quote']

Thats not true...you know you care what kind of car a guy that you like drives. You also care what kind of job he has too and if he has goals in life.

Come on dont contradict yourself girls...you probably dont care if the guy is rich but you do care about stability in his life.

Your not going to tell me that the only thing that you want is his education level to be somewhere near as yours. Because there are a lot of smart guys who live stupid lives in this world. And you can have a good education but still be a bum without a job or have no game at all.

I have had this conversation with girls and every single time they slip by saying that they dont care if the guy has money...bla....bla...when they actually do...you guys have interest too, right!

Yeah I agree with you to. You girls do care if a guy has money. It may not be a lot of money but you at least want a guy that can hold his own when it comes to the basics. You girls don't want a couch surfing unemploeeyed lazy guy now do you? And I wouldn't blame you. YOu also want a guy who is working towards something. Not just a dreamer but a do'er. Anyone can talk shit about having goals in life but realistically not everyone mets their goals. I was having a convo' with Orisha about this the other week. Goals are not realistic but working on a plan is. You may not reach your goal but the most important thing is that you are actively applying some effort towards them. I'm sure all of you girls have this in your standard of what kind of a man you want.

Guest LdySphynx

A lot of you people take dating waaay too seriously considering your ages.

Go out have fun, she likes you, fine, close escrow. If not, next!

I like this IDEA very much, well said Dan!!!

Guest pod

I stopped worrying about girl drama a long time ago. It's not worth it getting worked up about inconsequential bullshit. Fuck and be happy.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I stopped worrying about girl drama a long time ago. It's not worth it getting worked up about inconsequential bullshit. Fuck and be happy.

And take lot of pictures while you are happily fucking.....

Guest LeVeL

So Mr. Pod when should we take our female companions seriously? Should we wait for their life insurance to accumulate money or 401K ?

Guest LdySphynx

AMEN, brothas AFUCKINGMEN!!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Oh so you like taking pictures while having quickies don't you?

Guest LdySphynx

Oh so you like taking pictures while having quickies don't you?

Those aren't quickies ;) ::).

Guest Electric Eel

I could give a shit what kind of car a guy drove and how much money he had. I have my own car, I own my own apt, I make a great living. I don't need a man to depend on. All I ask for is that their education level is somewhere near mine. All this stereotyping is driving me crazy!

Yeah I agree with you to. You girls do care if a guy has money. It may not be a lot of money but you at least want a guy that can hold his own when it comes to the basics. You girls don't want a couch surfing unemploeeyed lazy guy now do you? And I wouldn't blame you. YOu also want a guy who is working towards something. Not just a dreamer but a do'er. Anyone can talk shit about having goals in life but realistically not everyone mets their goals. I was having a convo' with Orisha about this the other week. Goals are not realistic but working on a plan is. You may not reach your goal but the most important thing is that you are actively applying some effort towards them. I'm sure all of you girls have this in your standard of what kind of a man you want.

There you go, you understand. Its true, sorry I stated it wrong, I look for stable guys that are working towards a goal, Thats kind of what I meant by being at my education level, I mean being at the same level life-outlook wise. But I still dont care how much money he has or what kind of car he drives. Being stable and being rich are different things. There are also plenty or rich guys out there that aren't doing anything with themselves but spending their money on materialistic things.

Guest Electric Eel

GOLDDIGGA!!!!!! ;D

LOL, yeah baby, you know me! :P ;D

Guest teabag

hmmm.... going back to the original post and ignoring the hidden agenda on pages 4 thru 7 ..... I hire expensive prostitutes in between girlfriends and rebound situations to teabag me... why do I do it? ' cause I am superficial and it makes me feel like my ex- girlfriend is missing the time of her life by not teabagging me....then I call friends that actually hold meaningful relationships ( but I stop calling as soon as I have a girlfriend) and beg them to hook me up with their girls' sisters, bestfriends and coworkers..... then I taste a bit of a good relationship and then fuck it up by cheating and sleezing my way out of it... why do I do it? ' cause I am totally immature and incapable of holding and commiting ...much less real dialogue and intimacy...Am I happy? you might think that I am not ... but happiness is just electrical currents and chemical releases in your brain and I rather smoke weed and smile.... what I am trying to say is that this is Miami feel fortunate you can go the regular way and have a meaningful relationship or fuck your way to oblivion, there are about 45 states where you can only have 1/2 if any of the choices... you are 22 go fuck someone; you will thank yourself when you are 80 years old... slap yourself and be a man ...........do not take everything I posted literally......... any girls here charging $280 an hour PM me my girl just left me. 8)

Guest tiltmiami

hmmm.... going back to the original post and ignoring the hidden agenda on pages 4 thru 7 ..... I hire expensive prostitutes in between girlfriends and rebound situations to teabag me... why do I do it? ' cause I am superficial and it makes me feel like my ex- girlfriend is missing the time of her life by not teabagging me....then I call friends that actually hold meaningful relationships ( but I stop calling as soon as I have a girlfriend) and beg them to hook me up with their girls' sisters, bestfriends and coworkers..... then I taste a bit of a good relationship and then fuck it up by cheating and sleezing my way out of it... why do I do it? ' cause I am totally immature and incapable of holding and commiting ...much less real dialogue and intimacy...Am I happy? you might think that I am not ... but happiness is just electrical currents and chemical releases in your brain and I rather smoke weed and smile.... what I am trying to say is that this is Miami feel fortunate you can go the regular way and have a meaningful relationship or fuck your way to oblivion, there are about 45 states where you can only have 1/2 if any of the choices... you are 22 go fuck someone; you will thank yourself when you are 80 years old... slap yourself and be a man ...........do not take everything I posted literally......... any girls here charging $280 an hour PM me my girl just left me. 8)

lolway to go bro