Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Y DO GUYS SUCK!!

Guest ericac

Guest ramon

I think it's simple... Girls never give the good guys a chance. They really do like the assholes.... Before I was a nice guy, I was taxing and waxing every night of the week. Now that i'm looking to settle down, it's so hard to find a smart educated intelligent, classy woman...

The last broad I dated I met at Amika and she extremely classy and smart... So it doesn't matter to me where i met a chick...

I'm actually going to have agree with nick on some of his comments mostly the girls not giving the nice guys a chance .. they want the thug with the bling .. not the geek who could one day give them the ring ;)

i had more fun having drinks at a charity event with girls (you actually got to talk to them , got to know them , even found out what they did for a living) than when i go out clubbing (i go to clubs for music .. the girls are just an extra).

i haven't found many people who can keep up with me .. i don't really expect to, but it would be nice to meet some like minded people on the same wavelength.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ericac

I think it's simple... Girls never give the good guys a chance. They really do like the assholes.... Before I was a nice guy, I was taxing and waxing every night of the week. Now that i'm looking to settle down, it's so hard to find a smart educated intelligent, classy woman...

The last broad I dated I met at Amika and she extremely classy and smart... So it doesn't matter to me where i met a chick...

I'm actually going to have agree with nick on some of his comments mostly the girls not giving the nice guys a chance .. they want the thug with the bling .. not the geek who could one day give them the ring ;)

i had more fun having drinks at a charity event with girls (you actually got to talk to them , got to know them , even found out what they did for a living) than when i go out clubbing (i go to clubs for music .. the girls are just an extra).

i haven't found many people who can keep up with me .. i don't really expect to, but it would be nice to meet some like minded people on the same wavelength.

do you want to go out? I like charity events and clubbing

Guest ericac

and here is my car i just cant drive it now cause of my drivers license

96869112_l.jpg

This has to be one of the cheesest things I have heard' date=' Dogg you dont need to impress us with your car...lol

although I agree it is unecessary to try to impress anyone with material things, lets all play nice

[/quote'] :)

TECHNOPUSSY!!!!

Guest JMT

you hit the nail on the head. dont expect to come accross Suzy Homemaker or Ward Cleaver in a club at 5 am. :P

:P

:P :P

;D

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

what the hell is goin on here????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

i am single, nice, have a car, a real job (post rockstardom).........and.....................................

I LUFF MY BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest tiltmiami

i am single, nice, have a car, a real job (post rockstardom).........and.....................................

I LUFF MY BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

share some

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

i am single, nice, have a car, a real job (post rockstardom).........and.....I LUFF MY BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats the problem...you have too many bitches. :P

youve got it all wrong c!!! just cause i luff them doesnt mean i wanna be with them....................ALKI'S need luff too!!!!!! i need me a good girl as well ;D

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

share some

You met one Friday night, but the spring chicken wasnt tough enough to hang for a CrzyC allnighter. :P

??? ???.........................sis someone say chicken?

Guest tiltmiami

share some

You met one Friday night, but the spring chicken wasnt tough enough to hang for a CrzyC allnighter. :P

i'll be around this weekend

lol

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

share some

??? ???.........................sis someone say chicken?

LMAO!

I was calling Tilt a Spring Chicken (cause hes so young). ;)

ahhhhhh i see............you started to get me hungry!!! i thought of spring rolls and chicken

Guest Slide On The Ice

Ok boyz... Did u ever think that u could be the problem? I have met my share of guys, some are so nice, some are too into themselves, most just want to f**k.

...then again look at where we are looking...in the clubs?

Attn: Seeking a MAN who is Nice, Cute, and Playful with a "real" Job and a Car.

I'm a man, nice, cute, playful, and have a nice car. What's a "real" job though?

Guest ericac

share some

crap i missed an allnighter!! darn it!!

wait...what did i miss more an allnighter or seeing tiltmiami not make it? hmmm

Guest tiltmiami

share some

crap i missed an allnighter!! darn it!!

wait...what did i miss more an allnighter or seeing tiltmiami not make it? hmmm

now u too

Guest pod

Real job?

Well, if I was a girl I wouldn't be overly concerned about where the money came from as long as it was there.