Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Y DO GUYS SUCK!!

Guest ericac

Guest JMT

Final Thought, everyone wants what they can't have...............and no one is contempt with that they do!!!!!!!!!!

It's HUMAN FUCKING NATURE!!!!

so true. everyone says one thing on here, then does another when they actually are out.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Satan

lol, no- thanks

i belong to blown up-ghetto ballys on coral way

which is also G.A.Y., i dont mind it for working out, makes me get out within 15-30 minutes no time wasting, no showering or hanging out- strictly get in work out and leave with ipod on at all times.

if you keep the headphones on (even if battery is dead), no one tries to converse, or asks if you need a "spot"

Guest Cosmigonon

lol, no- thanks

i belong to blown up-ghetto ballys on coral way

which is also G.A.Y., i dont mind it for working out, makes me get out within 15-30 minutes no time wasting, no showering or hanging out- strictly get in work out and leave with ipod on at all times.

if you keep the headphones on (even if battery is dead), no one tries to converse, or asks if you need a "spot"

LMAO!! ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

...then again look at where we are looking...in the clubs?

My girl found me in a club.. We've been together more than 4 years, have a child together and we're getting married next year...And to add more to it, she found me in a club at something like 7AM in the morning....How do you like them apples?????

Guest swirlundergrounder

nothing wrong w/ meeting people at a club, u just gotta make sure both of you are sober

Not true..I met my girl in a club and I wasn't sober!!! (of course those were the days of my alter ego..I don't do those things anymore...)

...then again look at where we are looking...in the clubs?

My girl found me in a club.. We've been together more than 4 years, have a child together and we're getting married next year...And to add more to it, she found me in a club at something like 7AM in the morning....How do you like them apples?????

;D

Guest Devilicious

Nope, sorry. Gotta say one thing.

I'm not nice. That's why I need a man who is not nice. I might be the only one to admit it, but I'm certainly not the only one. It's really quite simple and does not need any psycho analytical bs.

Guest Cosmigonon

I'm not nice. That's why I need a man who is not nice. I might be the only one to admit it, but I'm certainly not the only one. It's really quite simple and does not need any psycho analytical bs.

I hear you. I'm defintely not bf material, so I don't expect that much either.

Guest tiltmiami

LOL.u guys are nuts

do u ever see ur self with a family

Guest Cosmigonon

LOL.u guys are nuts

do u ever see ur self with a family

No.

Guest pod

Let's digress a little...

I used to be the bitchy nice guy. My stock went up somewhat when I added an element of being a jerk.

Guest lulamishka

All i'm gonna say is....GUYS SUCK!!

Yeah...

And you wouldn't have it any other way. BTW we also lick pretty good. :P

::shakes head:: That's not the kind of sucking I'm talking about right now, honey. :P

Guest Cosmigonon

Let's digress a little...

I used to be the bitchy nice guy. My stock went up somewhat when I added an element of being a jerk.

Same here.