Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Local Celebrity!

Guest biznation00

Guest Civs

Bling, where in the world do you find all that energy? I'll try and hang, but want to save my energy for HCCR. See u tomorrow night :)

Guest Cosmigonon

Bling, where in the world do you find all that energy? I'll try and hang, but want to save my energy for HCCR. See u tomorrow night :)

Well, when you don't drink and else, is actually quite easy.

Guest dudeitzdiesel

this party is getting better by the week...you peeps should def check it out if you haven't 8)

no clue trust me im tired as hell . next weekend im stayin in...... cant miss wyatt though and once im there hell cant leave before i hear some of roland.....

i need a vacation :P

Guest Roxybella1

I totally agree with you Biz!!!! The After hours at Nocturnal every friday just keeps on getting better and better...

For those who dont know about this party....You must go check it out...You'll have an awesome time...Great atmosphere and the music is just rockin with Rolly... Dont miss out peeps...

Thanks biz for introducing us to crazy afterhours at Nocturnal every Fridays!!! keep it up :D

Guest Josephmama

I totally agree with you Biz!!!! The After hours at Nocturnal every friday just keeps on getting better and better...

For those who dont know about this party....You must go check it out...You'll have an awesome time...Great atmosphere and the music is just rockin with Rolly... Dont miss out peeps...

Thanks biz for introducing us to crazy afterhours at Nocturnal every Fridays!!! keep it up :D

we're there every friday by the tall blonde bartender in the back bar! we missed it last week cuz the crappy weather, but rain or shine were there again tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ;D 8)

Guest Roxybella1

lol.....I know who youre talking about....I'll peek over and see if I see you there....lol.. Dont miss out this time!!!!! I know the weather is still crappy but hopefully it gets better...

If you go!!!!! Hope you have fun!!!

Guest Josephmama

weve only missed one party since they started it on friday. Im not sure that's something we should be proud of (LOL!). :P

We always have sooooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Guest Roxybella1

Had a blast on Friday Afterhours....The patio was insane!!!! The music was out of hand....This party just keeps on growing!

I danced my ass off...Thanks to Roland and Rocky!!!!!!

and ofcourse thanks to Biz....see ya next Friday ;D :o:P

Guest kcariaga

I have been hearing so many great things about this party. I really need to go one Friday for it.

Guest Josephmama

the local celebrity appearence of the week goes to danny tennaglia! :o My boyfriend and i caught him dancing in the morning......... 8)

great time!!!!!!!!! ;D

Guest Roxybella1

yeah! you should defitnetly come check it out on fridays afterhours....its totally worth it...the atmosphere is always great! the music is always good...and the club is bad ass!!!..lol.... :o :o :P

Guest Josephmama

yeah! you should defitnetly come check it out on fridays afterhours....its totally worth it...the atmosphere is always great! the music is always good...and the club is bad ass!!!..lol.... :o :o :P

I was there. Usually you can find me by the tall blonde bartender or around the dance boxes. ;D

Guest Roxybella1

The blue horse shoe loves Local Celebrity....

Shots happen

Napkins get thrown

Classics get played

LOCAL CELEBRITY!!

;D

Dont forget the "Air Horn"... :P