Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DERRICK CARTER ROLL CALLLLLLLLL!!!!

Guest vaughan

Guest lyrik

Yes it is.... 8)

We are going to play a game called house.

Can't wait to see what shit DC is gonna pull out of his bag of tricks - he's been bumpin tons of old school pellas...Bushes..Blair/Life...Mighty bop-I go crazy(silly ass swinging vocal)...and one of my fav's Rosie Gaines - Closer than close.

Guest AlanS

Yes it is.... 8)

The second most, I said the second most popular game we played as kids was called HOUSE ;D

Guest lyrik

Yes it is.... 8)

The second most, I said the second most popular game we played as kids was called HOUSE ;D

and and and I looked at that...I prayed about that and I have come to the conclusion that there's a lot of us that claim to be saved...but were still playing HOUSE.

Best preacher vocal of all time - Dan X starts off one of his sets with the orig voc from the Chicago gospel radio show and lets almost the enitre sermon play - its like 8 minutes long.

Yes it is.... 8)

and and and I looked at that...I prayed about that and I have come to the conclusion that there's a lot of us that claim to be saved...but were still playing HOUSE.

Best preacher vocal of all time - Dan X starts off one of his sets with the orig voc from the Chicago gospel radio show and lets almost the enitre sermon play - its like 8 minutes long.

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i need that track :o

Guest lyrik

Yes it is.... 8)

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i need that track :o

Green Velvet - Preacher Man

I have one the original pressings laying around somewhere - the vinyl is a little beat. Try getting the orig. vocal (accapella) now thats a score.

Guest AlanS

Yes it is.... 8)

I have a white label with this on one side, an extended version of flash and red light/blue light on the other...that's some hardcore old school house

I have a white label with this on one side, an extended version of flash and red light/blue light on the other...that's some hardcore old school house

I think it's the same one I have. Really hard, acidy, techy stuff.

Guest lyrik

is there any info re: cover or list or something?

ditto

Anyone...Lyrik, Freshman, Vaughan...anyone.

you know - I'm not even sure what it is - I'm sure Vaughan or Ashish will post up - I think Ashish is actually flying and getting in right about now.