Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ferry At space

Guest redman

Guest Civs

so basically it will be a high school graduation. been there done that. Crobar, Nocturnal will do for me tomorrow night. woot woot.

have fun....... ariel ;D

so your not going to check out your favorite dj?

not this time. he is my fav trance dj but my main goal this yr is to see as many new djs as possible. :) saw ferry every time he was at space last yrlast yr......... he rocked each time. quite frankly been partying way too hard lately dont have energy today to put up with massive crowds

Guest LeVeL

I dont understand why people have such a big problem with the young crowd.

I am very tempted to go to this event it will have to be a last minute decision but Ferry never disappoints. I'll take this over that Deep House Crap anyday of the week, why go to a club to sleep when I can party in it instead.

Bastards!!!!!

I am very tempted to go to this event it will have to be a last minute decision but Ferry never disappoints. I'll take this over that Deep House Crap anyday of the week' date=' why go to a club to sleep when I can party in it instead.

Bastards!!!!!

[/quote']

You're just mad that the deep house crowd doesn't wear tight pants and sleeveless shirts like the trance fags do. :P

Guest LeVeL

You're just mad that the deep house crowd doesn't wear tight pants and sleeveless shirts like the trance fags do. :P

[move]Wrong......[/move]

0058.jpg

Guest mursa

groupies

groupies come in all shapes and forms , look at our weekly groupies that we have here week in week out .

Guest LdySphynx

I am very tempted to go to this event it will have to be a last minute decision but Ferry never disappoints. I'll take this over that Deep House Crap anyday of the week' date=' why go to a club to sleep when I can party in it instead.

Bastards!!!!!

[/quote']

No ur right, cause the Deep House crowd wears silky shirts and leather pants ::)!!!

Guest redman

Ferry at space will be great i think the reason they are making it and 18+ is because he will be promoting a new album. But Ferry is one of the greatest dj in the world at what he plays and i think the younger croud will be great. It not like there 14 yrs old are going.