Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Unofficial Marques Wyatt and Roland review(UPDATED WITH PICS)

Bling

WOW WOW WOW

by far the best party at nocturnal yet. the patio was packed all nite from early on.....

marques wyatt killed it. never seeing him before i was simply floored.

he dropped jazzy, soulful(not that much but still), classics, and banging tunes all nite long i was sweatin about as bad as steve a few weeks back i was dancing that f'n much

DHM also ripped it. playin harder then I have ever heard them..... just sickkkkkk

after marques roland came up and at first (admittedly) it was just ok but then after 35-40 min once he was warmed up......

round 2........ ANNIHILATION........ rockin it hardcore especially after 6 am........ :o with "edge of seventeen"

so many junkies in house .

also Cedric there, LP, (lust4house djs), Lemoch and even danny tenaglia (dancin his arse off) and JASK :o (great to see u there)

best nite by far on the patio on a fri. AQUABOOTY AND LOCAL CELEBRITY OWN !!!!!!!!!

Once again thanks to Dade, Roland Biz and Rocky and Joe and Tomas for everything....

PICS TO COME

DHM throwin down

AQUABOOTY WITH DHM AND MARQUES WYATT

dhm.jpg

dhm2.jpg

DHM throwin down

jaevynelandcraze.jpg

Jae Vynel and DJ Craze

group.jpg

blingandstrykemanager.jpg

jask.jpg

Pimp Jask

pimpjask.jpg

jaskandbling.jpg

JASK and Bling

wyatt.jpg

Marques Wyatt killin it

wyatt2.jpg

rachelandsami.jpg

Rachel and Sami

"Local Celebrity"

saleenpose.jpg

Obligatory Bling is buzzed pic

rolandondecks.jpg

Roland on decks

roland2.jpg

rolandandmarques.jpg

ROLAND AND MARQUES WYATT (PIC OF NITE)

pod.jpg

POD

cosmiandnefarious.jpg

Cosmi and Nefarious Girl (get a room :P)

blingandnef.jpg

alexandbling.jpg

Alex and Myself

crew.jpg

danny.jpg

Digital7 LOL

bizandroland.jpg

Biz w/airhorn and Roland

biznroland2.jpg

victoria.jpg

Victosha :)

Listen up people, I have to agree with Bling, this was by far the BEST Friday afterhours party @NOCTURNAL.I know this because I was completely sober! I got there at 5:30-6. Along with Diogo and his buddy Henry. Patio was packed!! Michelle, thanks for the hookup babes. As we walked in, we ran into Durrtylexx, Nefarious Girl, DDG(About time bitch!), General, Bling, RollyP, Erica, Andrew,Alki( fucking energizer bunny) and and bunch of other junkies. Roland As usual, like a mad scientist behind the tables, was droping a relentless assault on us. In typical Roland Fashion as time went on he dropped harder stuff. Next up, Rocky: Now I always thought Rocky was talented, but good lord, this was BY FAR his his most VICIOUS set ever!!! I could not stop dancing and moving. He dropped "aint no love".Ridiculous bassline and chorus. Currently one of my faves. ALki, Diogo and Lexx can attest to this since we were all talking about it as it went on. Watch out, this kid is going to be big. His style is different than Roland's but they compliment each other well. Till next time . Same bat time, same bat channel. ;)

Guest Civs

best after hours to date at Nocturnal. This party is going to be HUGE.

Nocturnal, mad respect to you guys for making making this party happen. Also, the fans are in effect and keepin the place cool. Great job guys! You have my 150% support.

Guest Nefarious Girl

Still trying to get the rum and coke outta my hair (thanks Lexx).

WHAT A PARTY!

I was in the hip hop room listening to Craze and he never skipped a beat. Still master of the scratch, his fingers took control of the wax and made the records come alive. But what is with the dripping from the Nos? I hate to stand on that second floor to look at the DJ booth and the dance floor because you get dripped on....ewww. I do love the effect though, not sure if it out weighs the drip.

Wyatt was AMAZING as expected with all the reviews. He made my African side come alive. Will be there next time he comes back. Thanks AB! Sorry I missed Jaime, Happy Birthday.

Great to have hung out with all you junkies. Got to meet some new boys and a female as well, ERICA. Cutie chica! I hope you got your 40! SO much fun! Bling, thanks for the pics! I just got a new camera, will start getting more pictures. On that note, I want to say thank you to my mentor P0D, I am but your humble apprentice.

:P

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

ok..................soooooo ummm ok.first off let me say that officially BROKE MYSELF before i came anywhere near nocturnal made my way up tp the d for oscar and killed myself.i hope that there are no pics floating around but i can almost gurantee it. lol. cosmigognon, first off my bad bro.....honestly...i dont even know how i got myself in that condition, but thanks for putting up with my broken ass.once i got to noc, i had to take a nice little power nap on the couch in the corner...a few hours in...i wake up to el satans face smiling over me. then like the energizer bunny my ass was back up and running. perfect timing too, cause ike turbo said......damn roland and rocky MURDERED that patio.....good times indeed.aside from my brokeness and nap it was good to see everyone once i came out of my spell. turbo, durtylexx, all4tribalism,DDG(you rawk), andrew, cosmigonon, satan, rolly, erica, good to meet you nefarious girl and general. anyone else i forgot big up! till the next time

Guest ddg

dude.......alki....you were like frankenstein after you "unbroke yourself"

HE'S ALIIIIIIIIIIVVVVEEEEEEEEE

it was a great party they have going on.....we had an unbelievable time there....it was great seeing a ton of yous.....

Guest Roxybella1

I agree...Nocturnal was a blast!!!!! I was there from 5:00 am till 8:30 am...The music was awesome....

I want to say thanx to Rolly and Rocky...I danced my ass off!!!!!!

and also thanks to Biz "Local Celebrity"...for always making me have a great time ;)

Guest Cosmigonon

Definitely one crazy, crazy morning. Good seeing everybody, Alki, it's all good, we all go through that, I broke myself that morning, still don't remember half of what happened, although I kinda have and idea... :P

I wasn't expecting much from Nocturnal, but the Terrace delivered. It was packed, and the vibe was awesome. The music was sick, nothin' but good times... 8)

Guest ddg

Definitely one crazy, crazy morning. Good seeing everybody, Alki, it's all good, we all go through that, I broke myself that morning, still don't remember half of what happened, although I kinda have and idea... :P

I wasn't expecting much from Nocturnal, but the Terrace delivered. It was packed, and the vibe was awesome. The music was sick, nothin' but good times... 8)

good hanging with you Josh..... ;)

terrace was tons o' fun..