Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Alki

good seeing u last nite..... hell cant miss u :P

ur making me blush baby haha

hey man once i get a chance i'll post your model pic on here hehe ;)

LOL ugh by the end of the nite i was a wreck... i was sweatin head to toe thanks to the sick bombs dropped all nite by roland and marques

Guest Satan

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

and what fuck face, try me again ???

...You do get the award for "Most energetic nonstop person on the Patio"

;)

thats cause he had a power nap. should i not have woke him up? its my job to wake up friends when they pass the duck out. LMAO

P1010290.jpg

P1010291.jpg

Guest Satan

Alki, you hit me so hard a bouncer friend asked if I wanted to throw you out!

hey man i want that pic of that girl...was around 8am or so, u know which one im talking bout lol

:P

P1010344.jpg

P1010346.jpg

is it any of these girls? LMAO

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

;)

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOO FUCKIN FUNNY!!

you guys all rawk for puttin up with my drunk ass!!!! SATAN....good to see your smiling face the second i wake up!!!lol ...............cosmigonon...you rawk....my bad bro..ill get you back...thnx for lookin out....turbo, all4tribalism..you guys also rawk....there was no way to stop dancin cause bombs kept getting dropped all night....it was like the gulf war on nocturnal patio!!!!!! pod......my bad for hitten ya too hard...i thought you told me you were goin to the gym and tryin to get swoll....so i was testin ya...lol..j/k my bad. all i can say is GOOD TIMES!!! it was def time to leave though.....when drunk guys are getting off lookin at the trannies tits who kept flashing the world....hmmmmm pre-op....or post op.......i got 5 on ITS A MAAAAAAANN!!!!

;)

you guys all rawk for puttin up with my drunk ass!!!! SATAN....good to see your smiling face the second i wake up!!!lol ...............cosmigonon...you rawk....my bad bro..ill get you back...thnx for lookin out....turbo, all4tribalism..you guys also rawk....there was no way to stop dancin cause bombs kept getting dropped all night....it was like the gulf war on nocturnal patio!!!!!! pod......my bad for hitten ya too hard...i thought you told me you were goin to the gym and tryin to get swoll....so i was testin ya...lol..j/k my bad. all i can say is GOOD TIMES!!! it was def time to leave though.....when drunk guys are getting off lookin at the trannies tits who kept flashing the world....hmmmmm pre-op....or post op.......i got 5 on ITS A MAAAAAAANN!!!!

LOL I had no idea she was a man until you told me about the adam's apple. Yuck

;)

lol, that one blk hair pale as fuck, bout 6 foot tall dancing on the box was deff a man

Guest Cosmigonon

Dude, what's up with this trend. I hadn't seen so many trannies up until lately everywhere i go...