Clubplanet Nightlife Community

favorite places to eat and/or favorite food

Guest Diaga

Guest Chica

I love FOOD. period lol. nah well Im cuban so i love cuban food, also love italian, japanese, thai, a good steak mmmmm.... anything that taste good ;)

XO

Chica

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Satan

good morning kids

i'll eat almost anything off a pair of nice boobs,in fact that is my favorite place to eat.

for desert i like to eat a little heynaninani with passionfruit flavoring.

i am so into food.

Guest Devilicious

Big Pink for breakfast if ur in sobe

Big pink has dissapointed me the last 2 times that I ate there. I rather eat breakfast at News Cafe.

Eat breakfast at the Diner on 11th St. It's the freakin best! Big Pink has good food but service is spotty at best.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I like Sushi and IMO the best sushi place in the area is up on 180th and Collins (around there) called Miyaki.

I like Indian Food also. There' a couple of good ones (surprisingly) in the area but I don't know their names. The 2 I know of are on 163rd st a little East of I-95 and the other is on a canal around 71st and Biscayne...

Really good stuff...

I like food from that area...Indian, Pakistan, Afghan food...YUMMY!!!!

Guest Diabolique

OMG what DON'T I like?!? ;D Even tho the service is kind of slow, I really love the Red Thai Room, in Aventura. It's very atmospheric, and very *red*. Tthey have amazing salads, and the best thai donuts ever.

I love Cajun food & California cuisine, which has to be made at home. Some of the other restaurants I like aren't around here... my favorite restaurants are in San Fran & Philly, where food is revered and preperation is taken very seriously. I'm a foodie through and through. *burp*

Guest swirlundergrounder

OMG what DON'T I like?!? ;D Even tho the service is kind of slow, I really love the Red Thai Room, in Aventura. It's very atmospheric, and very *red*. Tthey have amazing salads, and the best thai donuts ever.

I love Cajun food & California cuisine, which has to be made at home. Some of the other restaurants I like aren't around here... my favorite restaurants are in San Fran & Philly, where food is revered and preperation is taken very seriously. I'm a foodie through and through. *burp*

I tried to go there for the first time on my birthday a couple of months ago and it was closed down.....!!!! I'm so pissed cuz every time I tried to go there they were closed (not open on Mondays)...And then the day I get to go there the whole place was gutted out....

Guest swirlundergrounder

You ever been to Phuket Thai on Haight Street in SF or the Stinking Rose in North Beach in SF? The best breakfast I ever had in my life was in SF at a hole in the wall called Lombard's on Lombard Street in the Marina Area in SF....YUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

Guest Clauds

these are some of my fav places ...

sushi: wasabi in pembroke pines

chinese: pf chang's in aventura

fine dining: china grill, prime 112

pasta: romano's macaroni grill

best dessert spot: bacio (gelato ice cream) in miracle mile (coral gables)

Guest LdySphynx

Ok i'm going to change it up a bit, but I am sad to say that Cuban food is my least favorite food!!!!

Sorry but I have no clue what people see in it, there is no variety in our menu.............when you really come to think about it!!!

I dunno maybe cause I grew up on it, but to me its BLAHHHHHH.......just like 80% of cuben men!!!!

But that's a whole other story ::)!!!

Guest LeVeL

Ok i'm going to change it up a bit, but I am sad to say that Cuban food is my least favorite food!!!!

Sorry but I have no clue what people see in it, there is no variety in our menu.............when you really come to think about it!!!

I dunno maybe cause I grew up on it, but to me its BLAHHHHHH.......just like 80% of cuben men!!!!

Cubana Arepentida :P ;D

Guest Diaga

::)

how can u say u dont like :

palomilla

frijoles negros

yuca con mojito

lechon

congris

un cortadito

etc, etc, etc.

:P

Guest LdySphynx

palomilla

frijoles negros

yuca con mojito

lechon

congris

un cortadito

etc, etc, etc.

EXACTLY you just proved my POINT!!!!!!!!

THAT'S IT RIGHT THERE THAT'S YOUR CUBAN MENU!!!

THANK YOU D!!!

Guest Diaga

palomilla

frijoles negros

yuca con mojito

lechon

congris

un cortadito

etc, etc, etc.

THANK YOU D!!!

thats all i can remenber at the point :P

u need to try :

vigoron

nacatamal

vajo

gallina rellena

empana de maduro y queso

fresco de cacao, maraculla,

nancite

gallo pinto

queso frito

;D

Guest LdySphynx

El Novillo

Sushi Maki

Sushi Siam

Iron Chef

T.G.I.Fridays

Chilis

La Vaca Gorda

i'll think of more..!!!

Guest LdySphynx

palomilla

frijoles negros

yuca con mojito

lechon

congris

un cortadito

etc, etc, etc.

THANK YOU D!!!

u need to try :

vigoron

nacatamal

vajo

gallina rellena

empana de maduro y queso

nancite

gallo pinto

queso frito

;D

Yeah exactly, thats not cuban though :P!!!

Like I said you still owe me ;)!!!

Guest LeVeL

u need to try :

vigoron

nacatamal

vajo

gallina rellena

empana de maduro y queso

nancite

gallo pinto

queso frito

;D

you forgot to mention..

Indio Viejo

Sopa De Queso

Chia

Semilla de Jicaro

Raspados

Taquitos

Quesillos

I can go on and on 8) ;D

Guest LdySphynx

u need to try :

vigoron

nacatamal

vajo

gallina rellena

empana de maduro y queso

fresco de cacao' date=' maraculla,

nancite

gallo pinto

queso frito

;D

[/quote']

you forgot to mention..

Indio Viejo

Sopa De Queso

Chia

Semilla de Jicaro

Raspados

Taquitos

Quesillos

I can go on and on 8) ;D

Ok you guys need to stop it, yall are going to make me have to make a trip Downtown and shit :P.