Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post your favorite picture of yourself that Pod has taken of you...

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest lulamishka

I dunno about this being my fav pic, but this is one of 'em that I've always liked a lot...

This was taken @ Cafeteria for one of the 'In' Wednesdays. And it must have been taken towards the early months of that party since Dan is there w/ me! LoL!

CafeteriaMichErinDan.jpg

Who's that girl on the left..She looks like someone I've met b4...

Hmm, I doubt it. She's perhaps my oooooooooldest friend. I met her back when I was in 2nd grade. She doesn't go out to the clubs a lot, but when she does its usually to hear 80's music or rock music. Her name is Erin.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont want to soound cheesy but most of my fav pod pics have u in it michelle. (no im not hittin on her people) just saying shes prolly one of the most photogenic girls on cj along with victosha u cant take a bad pic of them ever.......

even with my pos camera lol

Guest lulamishka

dont want to soound cheesy but most of my fav pod pics have u in it michelle. (no im not hittin on her people) just saying shes prolly one of the most photogenic girls on cj along with victosha u cant take a bad pic of them ever.......

even with my pos camera lol

Bling, the thread is titled, "Post your favorite picture of yourself that Pod has taken of you..."

But thanks for the compliment. ;)

Guest Seb

diagacdpic009.jpg

this pic is old lol , from 2003, i think b4 i won the dj spin off? Pod do you remenber? is not my favorite , but it brings me a lot of memories.

such a young lad

Guest Electric Eel

C'mon people, post pics!

No shit..All of these pictures of people that POD has taken over all of this time and no one is posting their favs'? Where the hell are Carisa and Lee's pics for xample? WTF peeps??? Don't be shy.....

LOL sorry so slow, what was I thinking :P K, going to look through them now...

Heres the one I posted in the other thread

016.jpg

This one's from one of the first nights I went to the IN party and Claud and I met some CJ peeps

007.jpg

Guest Devilicious

the oldest (I think) which is only from around August of last year. Thanks, eeL!

012.jpg

The weirdest.... space at some random time

050.jpg

One of my favorites. My very favorite doesn't meet the ground rules.

037.jpg

Another nice one. Can you spot the junkies in this pic?

021.jpg

Guest macboy

I dunno about this being my fav pic, but this is one of 'em that I've always liked a lot...

This was taken @ Cafeteria for one of the 'In' Wednesdays. And it must have been taken towards the early months of that party since Dan is there w/ me! LoL!

CafeteriaMichErinDan.jpg

Hey!!!! That's not fair, I was "In" on most weeks until the very end. I just didn't close down the place or join the breakfast club. :P

And for the record, bling, I am not MIA, you saw me at Gryphon last weekend. :)

BTW, I like that pic - surrounded by two hotties is never a bad thing. ;D

CafeteriaMichErinDan.jpg

Hey!!!! That's not fair, I was "In" on most weeks until the very end. I just didn't close down the place or join the breakfast club. :P

And for the record, bling, I am not MIA, you saw me at Gryphon last weekend. :)

BTW, I like that pic - surrounded by two hotties is never a bad thing. ;D

8) 8) 8)

Guest swirlundergrounder

CafeteriaMichErinDan.jpg

Who's that girl on the left..She looks like someone I've met b4...

Hmm, I doubt it. She's perhaps my oooooooooldest friend. I met her back when I was in 2nd grade. She doesn't go out to the clubs a lot, but when she does its usually to hear 80's music or rock music. Her name is Erin.

That's the thing. I don't go out that much either but I swear that I've talked to her b4 somewhere...It's driving me crazy. Her face is so familiar for some reason..No biggy..

Guest swirlundergrounder

C'mon people, post pics!

No shit..All of these pictures of people that POD has taken over all of this time and no one is posting their favs'? Where the hell are Carisa and Lee's pics for xample? WTF peeps??? Don't be shy.....

LOL sorry so slow, what was I thinking :P K, going to look through them now...

Heres the one I posted in the other thread

016.jpg

That's a good picture!!! You need to frame that one and put it up in ur house somewhere....

Guest Clauds

i like this pic a whole lot ... it was taken @ cafeteria for the 'in' peluca party back in november ... it was such a fun night ;D

ahhhh ... the memories ...

PelucaParty.jpg

Guest Diabolique

image004.jpg

awwwe! :D I can see where Sophia got her good looks from :P (just kidding, you're adorable too)!

I got a new pic up on my "webpage", but pod didn't take it...

large-smiley-039.gif

Guest swirlundergrounder

large-smiley-039.gif

So you only have 1 arm??? :P

Guest Diabolique

So you only have 1 arm??? :P

yes! I'm one-armed Sally!

I'm hiding it behind my waist.... :P