Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Local Celebrity: "Stay classy Miami"

Guest biznation00

LMAO ron burgendy ........

"Ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention. I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story. I need all of you, to stop what you're doing and listen. Cannonball! "

flyers are fantastic as always. best party flyers out there each and every week

Guest Roxybella1

I'm loving the FLYer!!! lmaooo!!!!! Looks real cool!!! I went to last week's party and it was out of hand!!! I had a great time! It gets better and better each week!!!! see ya ;)

Guest klubveteran

thats good Bismar Martinez. say whats up to Rolando Guttierez for me! i will go one day soon

;D

i hope saying ur full names annoyed u

Guest davidorth

"There was a time, a time before cable. When the local anchorman reigned supreme. When people believed everything they heard on TV. This was an age when only men were allowed to read the news. And in San Diego, one anchorman was more man then the rest. His name was Ron Burgundy. He was like a god walking amongst mere mortals. He had a voice that could make a wolverine purr and suits so fine they made Sinatra look like a hobo. In other words, Ron Burgundy was the balls."

;D

"There was a time, a time before cable. When the local anchorman reigned supreme. When people believed everything they heard on TV. This was an age when only men were allowed to read the news. And in San Diego, one anchorman was more man then the rest. His name was Ron Burgundy. He was like a god walking amongst mere mortals. He had a voice that could make a wolverine purr and suits so fine they made Sinatra look like a hobo. In other words, Ron Burgundy was the balls."

;D

LMAO

anchorman.jpg

Guest davidorth

sorry... can't help myself... one more... ;D

"I don't know how to put this... but, I'm kinda a big deal... people know me... I'm very important... I have many leather-bound books... and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."

Guest Boucher20

Ron Burgundy: Um, Brick, before I let you go, are you still having your celebrity golf tournament

Brick Tamland: Um, no, no? too many people died last year, so we're not gonna.

c u there saturday morning biz...for breakfast at nocturnal 8) 8)

Guest biznation00

Ron: "San Diego!!! Hmmm... drink it in, always goes down smooth..."

Veronica: "what a beautiful view Mr. Burgendy!"

Ron: "I know... I love this city! It's a fact, it's the greatest city in the history of man kind... Discovered by the german's in 1904... They named it San Diago! which of course in German it means a "whale's vagina!"

Veronica: "Nooo, there's no way that's correct!"

Ron: I'm sorry, I was tryin' to impress you... I don't know what it means... I'll be honest, I don't think anyone knows what it means anymore... Scholars maintain that the translation was lost hundreds of years ago!"

Veronica: "Doesn't it mean, Saint Diego"?

;)

Guest Roxybella1

YESSS!!!!! IT'S FINALLY FRIDAYYYYYYY!!!!! WOHOOOOOOOO....I CANT WAIT TO PARTY AT NOCTURNAL...LAST WEEK WAS A BLAST...CANT WAIT FOR THIS ONE!!!!!!! ;D ;D

Guest durrtylexx

YESSS!!!!! IT'S FINALLY FRIDAYYYYYYY!!!!! WOHOOOOOOOO....

[move]WERD TGI motherf'ing F! ;D[/move]

Guest Roxybella1

YESSS!!!!! IT'S FINALLY FRIDAYYYYYYY!!!!! WOHOOOOOOOO....

[move]WERD TGI motherf'ing F! ;D[/move]

LMAO!!!!! :P ;D