Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Superchumbo Review...

Guest Cosmigonon

Got really drunk, got my finger bitten, I think the music was good, dont remember, had a really good time... 8)

there ya go.

Guest Justin Johnson

I could only stay for an hour (so I only heard his first hour), but I liked it alot. In a word...BANGIN'! Hard NY Tribal to the fuckin' hilt!

Guest Diaga

I could only stay for an hour (so I only heard his first hour), but I liked it alot. In a word...BANGIN'! Hard NY Tribal to the fuckin' hilt!

too bad i couldnt go :'(

Justin btw great set @ Cafeteria last night

Guest kcariaga

A big thanks to Rolly for EVERYTHING!!!!! It was a fun night and there were lots of cj's present. This was my first time hearing TS. He was good, but totally not what I expected. Was that tribal? It seemed like something else to me????

Claud-you rock! I loved hanging out with you. For sure, we were the loudest in the club. ;D

Guest durrtylexx

Superchumbo was cool, he did a good job. Falcon fucked it up prior to Super.

The nastiness dj set award goes to R-Fresh in the attic, that mofo dropped some dirty ass ghettofied chunky breaks in the attic. New brekas, prog and chunky miami bass. respect.

It was good seeing everyone, Claudia is a crazy person!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

i miss hangin with claud. i have yet to be biten LOL ;D

It's very painful, but hey, I had to experience it for myself.

Oh, and just like Kat, I gotta give some big THANKS to Rolly, you da man.

Guest Clauds

A big thanks to Rolly for EVERYTHING!!!!! It was a fun night and there were lots of cj's present. This was my first time hearing TS. He was good, but totally not what I expected. Was that tribal? It seemed like something else to me????

Claud-you rock! I loved hanging out with you. For sure, we were the loudest in the club. ;D

We were def the loudest in the club but what a fun night it was ... wooohooo!!! And you ... you were def the cutest! :-*

Hope to see party with you next weekend ... muah!

Guest LdySphynx

Ok Ok, sorry it took me this long to post...........had kind of a hectic weekend between my son's Bday party and my Uncle having a motorcycle accident this morning.

So yeah I can finally get back to normal, well went to Superchumbo on Friday and yeah as Alex mentioned Falcon fucked it up nasty before TS.....in an hour that he played the man trainwrecked about 4 times, oh well I guess he was warming up whatever I was not there for Falcon.

So I spotted Tom as soon as he got into the DJ booth and was able to chat with him for a few as I always do and as always very down to earth and willing to chat, got my photo opp with him(TY Pod), and I asked him if he had finally made the transition from Records to CDs, and he pointed to his Records and said "Nope I can't let go of them". So he finally got on the decks and from he beginning he started dropping nasty tunes, To answer your question Pinkkat yes that is Tribal, his music is actually considered Twisted Tribal House............the name says it all ;). He teased us with the vocals to Dirty Filthy almost the whole night until finally dropping it close to 5am!!!

All in all I can say that in the 5 times that I have heard him live he has never disappointed me, but to enjoy and appreciate TS you have to be into that hard pounding sound, cause that is the way he is from the beginning to end of his set......but that is my main reason for following him for 4 years is the difference in sound, to put it simple you either LOVE IT or HATE IT........thats the way it works with Superchumbo's sound!!!

IN OTHER WORDS I'M A HAPPY CAMPER, can't wait till his next appearance......cause he always leaves me wanting more ;D!!!

Guest durrtylexx

So yeah I can finally get back to normal, well went to Superchumbo on Friday and yeah as Alex mentioned Falcon fucked it up nasty before TS.....in an hour that he played the man trainwrecked about 4 times, oh well I guess he was warming up whatever I was not there for Falcon.

no no, I meant he did a great job. I didn't hear him trainwreck. But I was going back and forth from the attic into the mainroom, so who knows..whateva....

:P

Guest LdySphynx

no no, I meant he did a great job. I didn't hear him trainwreck. But I was going back and forth from the attic into the mainroom, so who knows..whateva....

Well I didn't move from there whatsoever ;).......and besides that the vibe he provided was WHACK!!!

But maybe it was just because he was warming up and really did not any effort into his set!!!

We'll see what happens next time :P.

Guest klubveteran

so you werent there for Falcon but heard him trainwreck about 4 times? oh well ok that makes perfect sense.

Guest klubveteran

That sounds more along the lines of what we are accustomed to from Ralph.