PAWN SHOP/ALAN T on E Channel

CrzyC1414779017

Here it is... http://www.eonline.com/On/Special/Hotspots/

Leave Your Inhibitions Behind--This Ain't Your Average Night Out

20 Hippest Hotspots

Premieres: June 27, 10 p.m.

Encores: July 1, 9 p.m.;

July 2, 11 a.m., 8 p.m.

Ever wonder what it's like when Tobey and Leo hit the town? Or where Jessica and Ashlee spend a night out? Well, wonder no more, because we're premiering 20 Hippest Hotspots: E! Special on Mon., June 27, at 10 p.m., for a one-hour look at the 20 hottest clubs across the country.

Host Adrianna Costa takes you inside clubs in L.A., Vegas, New York and Miami, where all the big-name boys and girls go to play. Find out what makes a hot spot sizzle, and learn how to get inside to hit the dance floor with the Hollywood hotties. Go behind the velvet rope to the in crowd's inner circle!

We'll take you to the spots where stars go to blow off steam and--who knows?--maybe even hook up! Take a wild ride inside lavish lairs and get a glimpse of some famous faces.

And what exactly makes a hot spot hot? The answer depends not just on the time and place but on who you know, who you're with and how you're dressed. Sound complicated? It is. That's why we're gonna give you the inside track on the most exclusive clubs--with E!'s all-access pass.

Find out which club has more star wattage than the Oscars, which club caters to its celebrity clientele and their wild ways, which club takes service to a whole new level and which club is the hippest, hottest one out there.

So, are you ready to earn your A-list status? Can you jive with the jetsetters? Then watch 20 Hippest Hotspots--and don't forget to dress hot and act cool, 'cause you never know who you'll end up partying with!

Guest defunes

Knowing the E channel, the ones they are going to do spots on are: Rokbar, mynt, crobar, pawn shop and maybe space

Guest LdySphynx

I wouldn't expect Space. E! has no clue and the show will be a "celeb-club" blowjob.

Hey they did a piece on Space once a while back on E, they even showed the patio at sunrise......they were actually following a the host of the program around so basically they went where ever she went. So her last stop was Space, it was the old one actually was pretty cool piece they did on it, they literally showed the patio for a good 15 minutes!!!

Guest trauma

Niiice ... i'll definitely be checking that out!

Isn't Mynt a hot spot for celebs?

I've never actually been there, but I heard celebs frequent there often.

Guest pod

I saw that. A friend of mine was the host, and another guy I know did the production.

Still, I'm not expecting any of "our" clubs to be featured in this.

I'm expecting The Opium Group, Mynt, and possibly Amika.

Guest Electric Eel

Actually saw this commercial earlier and wanted to catch it, good looking out, tivo time :)

Guest jbit

I wanted to puke watching this. Basically if what E considers the "A" list crowd doesn't frequent your club (frequent being the key word), it didn't make the list. But it is the E channel afterall.

FYI - I would give anything to pimp slap paris hilton

Guest klit

I wanted to puke watching this. Basically if what E considers the "A" list crowd doesn't frequent your club (frequent being the key word), it didn't make the list. But it is the E channel afterall.

FYI - I would give anything to pimp slap paris hilton

Well this was about the hippest spots, as in who's frequenting the clubs and how exclusive they are. Not a special on the biggest or crowd favorite clubs so definately knew somewhat which clubs were getting featured.

I didn't see all of it so missed the part on pawn shop but all the parties they did mention on that show are good parties and deserve getting mentioned, esp. the sunday raleigh one.