Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nefarious Girl takes great pics.

240turbo

Guest Cosmigonon

Very nice pics. She does capture the vibe of the party. She doesn't take pics of everybody, but by taking several pictures of certain people, she kinda gives you sense of continuity, so you kinda get the vibe of the party.

Guest Nefarious Girl

She doesn't take pics of everybody

In my defense: I was not ‘working’ that night and I am still trying to become one with the camera (learning every day – it’s new). I wanted to take pictures of the party it self. I was a little buzzed because the alcohol was flowing and I kept finding myself with a drink in hand! You crazy Junkies…. (I blame turbo and BarSTar.....u 2 civs!!)

But, when I work, I’m not drinking as much and I am all over the place shooting strangers kissing in the dark, topless girls on the street (who want to show) and almost anything that is interesting (to me). I like raw and natural pictures. Almost like a peep show.

Thanks for all you support guys…I will be doing more work for CJ this summer. :P

Guest Civs
ya man jipsy your pics are off da chain, you need to teach me how to use the cam

barstar, will you be making an apperance this weekend? if so, check out Amika on friday for some hard house :) we'll all be there representing denny t

Guest Cosmigonon

She doesn't take pics of everybody

In my defense: I was not ‘working’ that night and I am still trying to become one with the camera (learning every day – it’s new). I wanted to take pictures of the party it self. I was a little buzzed because the alcohol was flowing and I kept finding myself with a drink in hand! You crazy Junkies…. (I blame turbo and BarSTar.....u 2 civs!!)

But, when I work, I’m not drinking as much and I am all over the place shooting strangers kissing in the dark, topless girls on the street (who want to show) and almost anything that is interesting (to me). I like raw and natural pictures. Almost like a peep show.

Thanks for all you support guys…I will be doing more work for CJ this summer. :P

I didn't mean that in a bad way at all.

Guest Civs
I didn't mean that in a bad way at all.

LOL. i guess we all need to be on the look out for NG's pics. shit, she got me in a few shots that i wouldn't approve. keep shooting away :)

Guest Darwin Castillo

Have you seen the last pics from Crobar at birthday party, shiiii, Jips, I even felt I was there! Ay Party! But I'll be there on the next one... fo shure!

Guest Nefarious Girl

ya there are a couple of me a little tooo drunk but what the hell lol

Oh girl....so many that didn't make the cut that show ALL OF US messed up. HA! You don't look fucked up....trust me!