Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What would you fix with Nocturnal?

V. Barbarino

Guest mursa

..all imma say is that , if andrew doesnt get rid of that pimple in his eye, then he indeed WONT become a top dj !.

;D

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aj2234

the band situation for saturdays has been addressed. the entire club will be open to all, as it was this saturday without any type of band.

Guest Diaga

Space will never give you a shot' date=' you're nobody ANDREW, you will never get a job at Space. ............. But you're too busy sucking balls over there to notice......... The only time you will be in the DJ booth at space is when you're next to the DJ, never behind the turntables. You Suck, it's just that nobody has the balls to tell you.

[/quote']

That was low man.

Guest anniilroc

my ears couldnt handle the sound system on the terrace....and i LOVE loud music. and on sat night i could have NOT found the dj booth if my life depended on it! :-X

- - big thanx to biz ;D

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

my ears couldnt handle the sound system on the terrace....and i LOVE loud music. and on sat night i could have NOT found the dj booth if my life depended on it! :-X

- - big thanx to biz ;D

aniilroc i see you!!!! 8)

Guest kurtispm8

..all imma say is that , if andrew doesnt get rid of that pimple in his eye, then he indeed WONT become a top dj !.

;D

I believe they call that a cist, th doc will have to remove that one... 8)<-

But one thing I have to say is that I like the staff' date=' security, managers promoters etc . Professional and Friendly. You actually feel like they appreciate your presence there. I never feel the hostility and lack of respect that is sometimes felt at Space. I LOVE the fact that you do not have to be VIP to sit down. The sound system; No matter how loud they pump it, never leaves your ears ringing. I always said you got my 150% support. Good luck, By this time next year, you'll be good.[/quote']

well said...

Guest anniilroc

- - big thanx to biz ;D

DO U KNOW WHO I AM NOW????? lol....

i want the pics.....personal photographer. i could hire you if u want. 8)

Guest Electric Eel

- - big thanx to biz ;D

DO U KNOW WHO I AM NOW????? lol....

lol, I enlightened him yesterday as to who you were

Guest Civs
Thanks for the info, Angel.

Word. i won't be out to NOc for a week or so, but great to see you guys are addressing the issues. Like i've said before, I support you guys 150%, however there is always room for improvement. See ya in a few weeks, well unless I get drama at the door.

Guest klit

I don't know what they have to do but they need to make changes to that mainroom and liven it up. Moving the dj booth is a start but not enough. Room needs some soul, it just looks way too plain the way it is.

The terrace is the best part of the club but yeah could use some changes. That backbar is too hidden and is just way too isolated from the room like few others said. Hot little blondie there though. Aside from that there is the dj booth which I think takes too much space in that room and for some reason feels like its a bar.

Guest LdySphynx

seems to me you havent gotten over the fact you were BANNED from Space

He didn't have to go there. The whole world doesn't need to know that. That 's the only reason I went that low.

Damn WTF, you guys seem to be getting along on Thursday @ Crobar :-\??

Did I miss something??

Guest LdySphynx

Ok well I went back and read through all these posts, to see where the hell you guys went wrong, ok first of all Andrew.... Rick only mentions anything about Space when he talks about the Patio not opening early. Yeah ur right they do open it early but you said it yourself for "special events"(that I know of)why? Cause they know that on any given weekend if the patio was open the main room would probably not stay as packed as it would on a night that has a special event or guest DJ. Now another time he compares Space to Noc is when he speaks of the Security & Staff, which if you are going to jump on him about that you might as well jump on Matas(sorry Jesse just making a point) cause he mentioned it first. I will say this I have had friends that have bought 2 bottles and have been treated like complete crap so badly that Space had to actually give them back the money they spent on the bottles and even comp them a another for next time they went(which they never have gone back).

I also have 2 GFs that were in the bathroom and one handed a babywipes to the other and the lady in the bathroom called security thinking it was some kind of drug transaction, they were pulled from the bathroom in front of everyone embarrassed and got searched when the security gaurds saw that it was really a packet of baby wipes yeah they apologized but still they went through the worst experience they ever could have gone thru they left immidiately after that with their husbands. Now I on he other hand have never had complaints with the Space staff on the other hand I actually feel safe with them around and actually know a couple of them, but that more than half of them are on power trips YEAH they are, and that they abuse their power YEAH they do. Now Noc is a new club and I am more than certain that more and more of these stories from hell regarding security gaurds will be heard!!!

Now Andrew I know you LOVE Space and that its ur second home and that you will protect it like it was your own child, but don't start jumping on everything that Rick says and take it as him lashing out against Space for whatever reason, cause like I said, then you might as well jump on everyone that has ever talked bad about Space and what Rick said does not even compare to what has been said on these boards. So come on guys you guys were getting along great on Thursday, don't let a discussion about a Club and what needs to be changed about it get between whatever friendship you guys might have had or might have been getting started!!!

To be honest with you both of you over reacted, NOW CHILL DAMMIT or I will Spank the both of you the next time I see you(damn but Rick might actually like that :P)!!!!

Ok well I went back and read through all these posts, to see where the hell you guys went wrong, ok first of all Andrew.... Rick only mentions anything about Space when he talks about the Patio not opening early. Yeah ur right they do open it early but you said it yourself for "special events"(that I know of)why? Cause they know that on any given weekend if the patio was open the main room would probably not stay as packed as it would on a night that has a special event or guest DJ. Now another time he compares Space to Noc is when he speaks of the Security & Staff, which if you are going to jump on him about that you might as well jump on Matas(sorry Jesse just making a point) cause he mentioned it first. I will say this I have had friends that have bought 2 bottles and have been treated like complete crap so badly that Space had to actually give them back the money they spent on the bottles and even comp them a another for next time they went(which they never have gone back).

I also have 2 GFs that were in the bathroom and one handed a babywipes to the other and the lady in the bathroom called security thinking it was some kind of drug transaction, they were pulled from the bathroom in front of everyone embarrassed and got searched when the security gaurds saw that it was really a packet of baby wipes yeah they apologized but still they went through the worst experience they ever could have gone thru they left immidiately after that with their husbands. Now I on he other hand have never had complaints with the Space staff on the other hand I actually feel safe with them around and actually know a couple of them, but that more than half of them are on power trips YEAH they are, and that they abuse their power YEAH they do. Now Noc is a new club and I am more than certain that more and more of these stories from hell regarding security gaurds will be heard!!!

Now Andrew I know you LOVE Space and that its ur second home and that you will protect it like it was your own child, but don't start jumping on everything that Rick says and take it as him lashing out against Space for whatever reason, cause like I said, then you might as well jump on everyone that has ever talked bad about Space and what Rick said does not even compare to what has been said on these boards. So come on guys you guys were getting along great on Thursday, don't let a discussion about a Club and what needs to be changed about it get between whatever friendship you guys might have had or might have been getting started!!!

To be honest with you both of you over reacted, NOW CHILL DAMMIT or I will Spank the both of you the next time I see you(damn but Rick might actually like that :P)!!!!

AMEN. You my BEEEEEEEETCH. I luff ya!!!

Guest Civs

come on guys, share the love. we are missing the point, it's about the music. it's about the music. i don't go to clubs for the drama and the velvet rope bullshit. it's about the music. i hope we all love the music. that's what get's me there and has always gotten me there. been loving the music from they days back on 10 18. u know what i'm talking about turbo :) the roxy, limelight. f all this bs. we love the music. let's party to the music. next drink for both of u is on me. bros, we love the music or am i mistaken?????? u guys make the call...

Guest Damon7278

U guys need to turn to trance, u see, listening too much house and everyone is ready to kill each other, actually, u know, listen to house 24/7 and no one will be left to post on CJ, "I love it when a plan comes together"

Ingrid you get all the props and respect for saying it how it is. I was hoping somebody would come out and make a fair, unbiased statement about this whole ordeal. She went over the thread, examined it and layed it down like a judge. MAD PROPS. ;)

U guys need to turn to trance, u see, listening too much house and everyone is ready to kill each other, actually, u know, listen to house 24/7 and no one will be left to post on CJ, "I love it when a plan comes together"

You bastard, LOL. Keep hatin on house. before I tell all those trance fags in Tampa to go after you. :P

Guest Damon7278

U guys need to turn to trance' date=' u see, listening too much house and everyone is ready to kill each other, actually, u know, listen to house 24/7 and no one will be left to post on CJ, "I love it when a plan comes together"

[/quote']

You bastard, LOL. Keep hatin on house. before I tell all those trance fags in Tampa to go after you. :P

Lolol he said fag, so u and andrew gonna come to blue on fri, together and holding hands and jumping into the summer air ;D

Lolol he said fag, so u and andrew gonna come to blue on fri, together and holding hands and jumping into the summer air ;D

Alright damon you win. I'm too tired to make a comeback. Fucker :P