Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's the most random thing to happen to you at a club?

Guest Electric Eel

Guest Electric Eel

This past Sat morning at Nocturnal the most random thing happened to me, does shit like this happen to you guys? Share your stories.

I was in the bathroom at Nocturnal waiting for my friend to finish up. There was this girl in line behind me, didn't know her but said hi. As soon as my friend gets out of the stall and we are ready to leave, the girl hands me a $20 bill. I ask her what it was for and she said because she thought I was cute. Then grabbed me by the hand, took me up to her boyfriend and made him buy me a drink. I got the drink and then the girl disappeared and I didn't see her or her bf for the rest of the night. Very random, I just had to share, lol.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Devilicious

Oh I'm sure if I think about it I have a lot of these....

most recent...

On Saturday night we were at Nocturnal, and met up with a friend of ours. They were sitting at a table, and there was a nearly full bottle sitting on top of it. After 30 minutes or so of nobody coming up to the table, we deemed it abandoned and began to drink!

At one point a girl came up to the table, looked at us, and turned around and walked off........I guess she was getting her drinks there before. Anyway no one ever said anything to us, and we got pretty tipsy. That's good luck if I do say so myself :)

Guest mursa

This past Sat morning at Nocturnal the most random thing happened to me, does shit like this happen to you guys? Share your stories.

I was in the bathroom at Nocturnal waiting for my friend to finish up. There was this girl in line behind me, didn't know her but said hi. As soon as my friend gets out of the stall and we are ready to leave, the girl hands me a $20 bill. I ask her what it was for and she said because she thought I was cute. Then grabbed me by the hand, took me up to her boyfriend and made him buy me a drink. I got the drink and then the girl disappeared and I didn't see her or her bf for the rest of the night. Very random, I just had to share, lol.

I think she thought you were a narc ...and tried to pay you off 20$ so oyu wouldn do anything , just to be safe .

Guest mursa

Oh I'm sure if I think about it I have a lot of these....

most recent...

On Saturday night we were at Nocturnal, and met up with a friend of ours. They were sitting at a table, and there was a nearly full bottle sitting on top of it. After 30 minutes or so of nobody coming up to the table, we deemed it abandoned and began to drink!

At one point a girl came up to the table, looked at us, and turned around and walked off........I guess she was getting her drinks there before. Anyway no one ever said anything to us, and we got pretty tipsy. That's good luck if I do say so myself :)

You bottle whore , you !!! :P hehehe

def. good luck there

Guest swirlundergrounder

Yeah about 4 years ago I was DJing at a club and some random guy I have never seen b4 came op to the DJ booth and put a $100 bill on the turn table and left. I never saw him again and no one knew who he was...

Guest LeVeL

I always have people coming up to me asking me for pills and shit.

I dont really know why but its something that happens to me everytime I go out.

Guest Electric Eel

I think she thought you were a narc ...and tried to pay you off 20$ so oyu wouldn do anything , just to be safe .

Yeah, I thought about that, but she didn't do anything, didn't even go into the bathroom stall, just waited in line and then decided to leave when I left.

Guest mursa

Yeah, I thought about that, but she didn't do anything, didn't even go into the bathroom stall, just waited in line and then decided to leave when I left.

You'll be amazed at what strange things people do when fucked up . ;)

Guest Devilicious

I always have people coming up to me asking me for pills and shit.

I dont really know why but its something that happens to me everytime I go out.

At Crobar for Sasha a couple of weeks ago some guy came up to me twice within a 10 minute period with that question. Yuck.

Guest Electric Eel

You'll be amazed at what strange things people do when fucked up . ;)

lol, very true

Guest ILLMATIC

I have had a on a few occasions just random people come up to me and think I am some DJ from FT Lauderdale that use to spin at Chilipeppers or the Edge. Depending on what mood I am in I will play along with it. ;D

Guest tiltmiami

awhile ago i was in crobar and i was chillen on the couch trying to rest my feet when some guy came up to me and asked if he could suck on my toes ???

lol

Guest JMT

awhile ago i was in crobar and i was chillen on the couch trying to rest my feet when some guy came up to me and asked if he could suck on my toes ???

i think that one takes the cake.