Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Erick Morillo to be the resident at Sound Factory which re-opens in Sep

Guest tiltmiami

Guest tiltmiami

Yes, yes my dear friends of the board Sound Factory is going to re open this coming September and from what my source told me J P wont be djing there anymore. The new Dj still up in the air but they are looking to get Erick Morillo, Eddie Baez or Tanner K from Boston which is very similar to J P.

The owner of Discothèque a new club in the city are the new owner of Sound Factory. According to my source the place is getting a lift up and they will not be chasing after the old factory head.

Opening date is schedule for the same weekend as ULTRA NYC which will give non-locals a chance to experience the Factory experience.

just got this one read this

We at JoonBug hear that one of New York City’s largest clubs is slated to re-open late-summer/early-fall under the careful eye of nightlife impresario Eddie Dean, owner of NYC’s Discoteque. Certainly Eddie has his hands full given Sound Factory’s checkered history with the cops shutting the joint down on drug charges. He’s gone on record with the New York Daily News as distancing himself from Sound Factory’s infamous past, “We have nothing to do with anything remotely connected with what went on there. We take those things very seriously, and we take every precaution necessary.†He went on to say that he’ll have some high profile investors at Sound Factory, but he wouldn’t spill the beans. We at JoonBug have heard through the rumor mill that two of those investors may be Mo Vaughn & Justin Timberlake. On top of that, we’ve heard that international DJ & New York House Music icon Erick Morillo is going to spin there regularly.

fac.bmp

fac23.bmp

fac65.bmp

Guest tiltmiami

this is to the club heads that like Morillo or wants to see what factory is all about.I think Both boards shuld know about this.this is great for house music do u have any idea how big this is.Factory is like Club Space some people think that is better than Space.

The same reason people from Boston,NYC,New Jersey comes to Miami to go to space i thgink people from mia would like to go to NYC to see Factory and feel the experience

Guest tiltmiami

so voce me entede,Just keeping everyone posted since a lot of people from the board will be in NYC that week for Ultra

Guest vegasguy25

yes ive heard of sf i wasnt born ontem meu amigo... ::)

I was thinking the same thing reading that.

Guest michael^heaven

ultra is for one nightstanders and kids

---Don't forget punters, trainees, & noobs on vacation from Ohio that just picked up the new>>>

5033093012129.jpg

;D

Guest tiltmiami

Bro all u guys do is talk about this dj from here that dj from there.All i did is let people know about the re-opening now if u guys dont like the place wich i bet u never went there than dont try to make me sound stupid here

Guest Civs

shit, this means i have to move back to NYC. oh well, it's been fun. starting to look for a home in NYC.

Guest michael^heaven

im talking bout how ultra sucks...

not saying anything bout sound factory...

---Ditto. Actually, I wouldn't mind checking the place out. Especially, for a Morillo night. I'll tell you what would be the sh#t....Tenaglia residency at the new Sound Factory...custom booth...custom sound... :P :P :P

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

OK, as a dedicated SF goer almost every Saturday and then every theme party in my early colleger/late hs days, this is a joke.

Sound Factory belongs to JP and JP only, he will not be going back, and therefore this will just be like another club opening, The connection between the old and the new is not there. :(. That place ended badly, but was the most amazing club in my opinion in it's prime, from the music to the decor, to the structure, to the sound, to the dancers, might i go on? And that is not even the original SF that was supposedly even more incredible existing for i think 8 yrs prior to that at a different location.

I love Erick Morillo, but everytime SF had a guest dj it sucked, JP owned it. For heavens sake the place only stayed open SAT nights in the end cause it was slammed every weekend.

Oh and FYI, Discothque is NOT a new club.

Guest Cosmigonon

Bro all u guys do is talk about this dj from here that dj from there.All i did is let people know about the re-opening now if u guys dont like the place wich i bet u never went there than dont try to make me sound stupid here

Punctuation signs are your friends. ;)

Guest JMT
Sound Factory belongs to JP and JP only, he will not be going back, and therefore this will just be like another club opening, The connection between the old and the new is not there. :(.

i was only there once, but i would totally agree.

Guest tiltmiami

100% false....

if that article and person knew what I know, then they'd understand it ain't happening....

ok,guys its not false,Mr.Saltine is just being Saltine

Guest tiltmiami

OK, as a dedicated SF goer almost every Saturday and then every theme party in my early colleger/late hs days, this is a joke.

Sound Factory belongs to JP and JP only, he will not be going back, and therefore this will just be like another club opening, The connection between the old and the new is not there. :(. That place ended badly, but was the most amazing club in my opinion in it's prime, from the music to the decor, to the structure, to the sound, to the dancers, might i go on? And that is not even the original SF that was supposedly even more incredible existing for i think 8 yrs prior to that at a different location.

I love Erick Morillo, but everytime SF had a guest dj it sucked, JP owned it. For heavens sake the place only stayed open SAT nights in the end cause it was slammed every weekend.

Oh and FYI, Discothque is NOT a new club.

Who cares about JP he sucks anyways,Boris is the new dj in the city

100% false....

if that article and person knew what I know, then they'd understand it ain't happening....

name one club that morillo is a year round resident at?? Forget weekly, he doesn't even do them... He played spirit and crobar and discoteque in the city and he plays space and crobar here in maimi...

On top of that, EM doesn't even like the nyc crowd all that much and on top of all that there is even bigger news that I can't post to why it ain't happening..

so please STFU

next!!!

Guest tiltmiami

100% false....

name one club that morillo is a year round resident at?? Forget weekly, he doesn't even do them... He played spirit and crobar and discoteque in the city and he plays space and crobar here in maimi...

On top of that, EM doesn't even like the nyc crowd all that much and on top of all that there is even bigger news that I can't post to why it ain't happening..

so please STFU

next!!!

love u