Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPACE NY? Rumor mill... need some info...

BobbyTrendy

Guest klubveteran

hmm Lola, Louis has been looking into NY for a while now. Since the opening of the first Space. I wouldnt doubt it. ask Eddy Guerra to spill the beans on how defintive it may be. Usually it takes just 2 patron shots and he is singing like a canary ;D

i will do my own NYC investigation this Sat @ Crobar NY for Falcon. If any whispers about it are overheard between the booth, the bar and the can .....i'll report it back 2 u ;D

peace,

NR

ps where the hell is guyman? is his midlife crisis over? clubbing days gone by?

Guest Satan

whatever happened to club space in the hamptons idea a few years ago?

i was pretty sure that was not gonna work

however space NYC? potential.

hmm Lola, Louis has been looking into NY for a while now. Since the opening of the first Space. I wouldnt doubt it. ask Eddy Guerra to spill the beans on how defintive it may be. Usually it takes just 2 patron shots and he is singing like a canary ;D

i will do my own NYC investigation this Sat @ Crobar NY for Falcon. If any whispers about it are overheard between the booth, the bar and the can .....i'll report it back 2 u ;D

peace,

NR

ps where the hell is guyman? is his midlife crisis over? clubbing days gone by?

Cool thanks Nelson.... If anyone can do it - it'd be Luis.. wow Space NY would be pretty dope IMO.

Guyman is retired i guess... i haven't seen him since we banged like a month ago. wtf!

lol :P

Guest vynelmuzik

whatever happened to club space in the hamptons idea a few years ago?

i was pretty sure that was not gonna work

however space NYC? potential.

Space int the Hamptons happened about 4-5 years ago. It was a dive, It was in an old Bed Bath and Beyond. DT played there for July 4th and I participated in the affter hrs wich was sick. After the club we set up a system in someones house and had a blowout. Myself along with Dan Barnes, Antranig andDT himself spun. It was the craziest thing, however Space Hamptons was cheeeeeezy.

Guest dgrutman

Light/Marquee will probaly be the clubs at the Borgata. then again they are the best at flying everyone in and getting ideas to do it on their own. then again one of LP's old managers is the GM at the Mix at the borgata. hmmmmmm

Light/Marquee will probaly be the clubs at the Borgata. then again they are the best at flying everyone in and getting ideas to do it on their own. then again one of LP's old managers is the GM at the Mix at the borgata. hmmmmmm

Tsettos is the monthly resident at the Mixx ;D

The Borgata is simply crushing people and they are adding more rooms and more entertainment...

It's atleast 4 years until they have major competition..

Guest dgrutman

yea the new towers that they are building is going to be huge plus the mgm. that harbor area is where the action will be from now on. its a wrap for the boardwalk.

Guest nickjunkie

The Marquee venue will crush it in AC - are they definitely at the Borgata?