Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MUSICAL EUPHORIA-Fiasco at BLUE (UPDATED WITH PICS)

Bling

BEST SET OF THE YEAR

Yes, I realize Saleen will say ahem: " its the best set till next week based on what u always say." LOL

after hearing this set which i will detail more in my review mysef, gina, alan stenback and soozin all who were at Derrick Carter (my former fav set) and we all agreed while derrick may be a master as a mixer and scratching the track selection that fiaso delievered was untouchable

First off, i would like to say vaughn, sheldon and jason all delievered :)

you can all quote me on this one so remember this thread

JOHNNY FIASO IS NOW UNEQUIVOCALY MY FAVORITE DJ HOUSE/TRANCE WHATEVER. i put him as one of my two favorites in saleen's thread a while back but now he is definitly my number 1 fav dj.

his set

the first 30 min i was shoccked at what i heard very different then his lust boat cruise wmc set

he was playing acid/tech house it was sickkkkkkkkk

then he mixed out of this techno/house amalgam into funky house... it was amazing..... how he did it without our barely noticing the transition

dropping vocals funky beats for a while till he went to some nastttttttttttttyyyyyyyy tribal and then he went back to his shipwrecked style. LATIN ASS SHAKIN HOUSE

then around 315 the chicago house started

then the best part of his set hit around 4 he went for about 25 with straight up old skool hip hop...... HOLLLLLLLY CRAPPPPPPP people were booty dancing all over the place. it was awesome bootty dancing at lust4house

8)

he also went old school house throwing down classic tenaglia stuff as well

u name it he played it kaskade, tenaglia... etc......

after his set many of us went up to him and just had to shake his hand and praise this set.

cant wait to see my brother (i mean fiasco again)

PS (FIASCO IS NOT ONLY A BAD ASS DJ BUT ONE SEXY BASTARD AS WELL . .ull see why in my pics lol )

oh yeah funny moment of nite was when sheldon tells marcello that fiasco was my brother. and marcello came up to me and was askin me about it

LMFAO0000000000

PPS (LYRIK ...... ur chicago house license is now revoked :-X ;) ---- u would have been dancing ur ass off like the rest of us esp to that old school hip hop that was just ridiculous

hell anyone on this board including those that like the "harder" stuff and dotn really attend lust events would have been dancing to this......

pics tomorrow of my brother lol

Guest soozin

i havent closed a club out in a while but this shit was off the chain. like bling said... fiasco was all over the place.. def got freakin ghetto in dur around 4.. was sweeeeeeeeeet! great party.. a few weirdos but overall awesome vibe and kick f'n ass tunes. im goin to sleep now!

im in no way surprised i was gonna feel this way after hearing fiasco. i mean i was everywhere for wmc and fiasco's 1 hr set on the shipwrecked cruise was the best set i heard. and that was 1 HR. last nite was just ridiculous

btw shout out to the best two dancers of the nite sebastian and pinkkat. didnt think u guys could move like that. i guess u liked the set just a little bit..... ;D

pics coming up now wait till u see one of em its scary lol . not surprised zabiela rocked im sure i would have enjoyed it as .

my fav sets so far this yr in order

1) fiasco @ blue

2) derrick carter @gryphon

3) JASK @ blue

4) Johnny Fiasco@Shipwrecked WMC

5) HALO@ BLUE

damn blue is rockin .........

Guest Diabolique

Not to take away from Fiasco's set, but James Zabiela's set at Space is going to give Fiasco's set a run its money on the best Set of the year. :o

JZ took everyone a on a journey, and showed that you can play almost every genre within a set if you build it right.

Let the battles of sets begin. :P

Jiggaty Jiggaty Jiggaty! 8)

and where are the pics here?

techincal difficulities with my broadband i had to reboot ugh... sorry christina

here they are :)

vaughn.jpg

Vaughan on decks

jason.jpg

Jason Wiggil on decks

sheldon.jpg

Soulful Sheldon :)

vaughnandsheldon.jpg

abigfutocommunismthis4thofjuly.jpg

Self explanatory WTF :P

andrewginaandddg.jpg

Gina, Andrew and Diego

becky.jpg

the long lost becky and her friend 8)

sebastianandpinkkat.jpg

Sebastian and Pinkkat

marcelloandvivek.jpg

Marcello and Vivek

girlonbar.jpg

Hottie

fiasco2.jpg

Johnny Fiasco

fiasco3.jpg

sick.jpg

Probably my fav dj in action pic ever

scarylol.jpg

ok this is just scary.... my long lost brother johnny :P

Guest lyrik

Sucks when you have to sit at home because all your friends are broke bitches and you feel bad if you leave em at home. >:(

Guest kcariaga

I kept hearing all of this hype about Fiasco and I wasn't sure if I was going to love him as much as everyone else. But I could not stop dancing. I haven't had that much fun in a long time. JF is awesome. He really rocked Blue. Bling, I have to agree with you, it was an amazing set. What was that song that he played right before "The Real Jazz"? I really loved that track!!!!

Of course, great to see EVERYONE!!!! So many cj's there!

By the way, great pics! ;D

I kept hearing all of this hype about Fiasco and I wasn't sure if I was going to love him as much as everyone else. But I could not stop dancing. I haven't had that much fun in a long time. JF is awesome. He really rocked Blue. Bling, I have to agree with you, it was an amazing set. What was that song that he played right before "The Real Jazz"? I really loved that track!!!!

Of course, great to see EVERYONE!!!! So many cj's there!

By the way, great pics! ;D

yeah u def were having a blast never seen u look so happy and dance like that before. u got moves girl. ;D and sebastian lol damn he was goin the f' off

great times.... nothing beats the vibe at blue

Guest kcariaga

Thanks, Bling! I was having a great time. You're right the vibe in there last night was amazing! A very memorable night.

Guest mr. wilkins

JOHNNY FIASO IS NOW UNEQUIVOCALY MY FAVORITE DJ HOUSE/TRANCE WHATEVER. i put him as one of my two favorites in saleen's thread a while back but now he is definitly my number 1 fav dj.

and this is why he is SHIPWRECKED featured resident... year in and year out... :D

Guest ramon

and this is why he is SHIPWRECKED featured resident... year in and year out... :D

yo biatch looks like i'll be up there next week. ill call you this week to give u more info.

u damn right......

Guest mr. wilkins

really glad Miami got to experience Fiasco last night... hands down the "dj's dj" w/out a doubt.....

ramon- not sure if I'm gonna be in town next wkend... Sunday is my 5 yr anniversary w/ Michelle so I'm looking to get away for the wkend... we'll see though...I'll get in touch!

Just spoke w/ Fiasco and he had NOTHING but GREAT things to say about Lust/Blue/South Beach...basically the whole experience..... PROPS! ;D