Clubplanet Nightlife Community

James Zabiela @ Space Review - Robot madness

JZ took everyone a on a journey, and showed that you can play almost every genre within a set if you build it right. His technical skills with the CDJ's and Pioneer effects mixers was out of control.

From Breaks to House to Electro, to Acid, back to Breaks, on to somewhat Trancey stuff, and the nastiest breaks to finish the night off in his encore. :o

The crowd was a really friendly crowd that was there just to have fun and dance, They arrived early and didn't stop dancing all ngiht.

I will let my pictures do the major point of my review, but they will have to wait till Tuesday when I get back to my main computer.

Lets hear your thoughts. ;D

If you missed it, Shame on you, because this was all about the music that moves your body.

;) ;D

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Diabolique

Zabiela is probably the only motherfucker to get me to go to Space. I danced wherever and whenever I could! ;D

I hope Space brings him back more often, I really do... *two thumbs up, waaaaay UP*

<----One very happy cat!

Guest ramon

Love yer new username, LOL.. ;D

RooooooboooooophhooooobiA.

james gave it to me at wmc .. check the utilities cd for more info.

Guest r3nz0

"All I ever wanted, all I ever needed, is here in my arms..."

Wow, how freakin' cool was it when James played a remix of Depeche Mode's 'Enjoy the Silence?' Every one was singing along to the track. Awesome! ;D

James completely rocked the house last night! When it comes to technical ability, every other DJ is seriously just second-best. The man is just S-I-L-L-Y. :o :o :o

And the patio was simply rocking this morning with Cedric dropping acid house and techno like nobody's business. I haven't slept yet. :P

Guest mursa

Wow, how freakin' cool was it when James played a remix of Depeche Mode's 'Enjoy the Silence?' Every one was singing along to the track. Awesome! ;D

Timeless classic @ 8)

The way he took over after cedric played the best 6 tracks his cd case has......Mark knight -inside you

he lets the beat ride to the outro, does a loop and throws a back spin in the loop....while throwing in some EFX action and let the "You have 5 minutes to surrender" utility play over it.

I almost fell over.

JZ was mint. the mixing was on point

Guest Cosmigonon

Word...i only caught like 10 mins of the man lol, (the patio was okay, it was much better when choo choo was down 2 weeks ago id say)

So I'm guessing Zabiela didn't play the patio, did he?

Guest ramon

James completely rocked the house last night! When it comes to technical ability, every other DJ is seriously just second-best. The man is just S-I-L-L-Y. :o :o :o

And the patio was simply rocking this morning with Cedric dropping acid house and techno like nobody's business. I haven't slept yet. :P

Ewan Pearson on the remix. :)

Guest ramon

The way he took over after cedric played the best 6 tracks his cd case has......Mark knight -inside you

he lets the beat ride to the outro, does a loop and throws a back spin in the loop....while throwing in some EFX action and let the "You have 5 minutes to surrender" utility play over it.

I almost fell over.

EFX1000!!! He was doing some insane shit up there. I wish they would've kept the mirrors so you all could've seen.

The 1000 is simply sick he was using it and the 500 to create some intresting stuff.

Darth Vader's breathing for like 10 minutes over another record and god knows what else. :)

VADER .... RISE!!!

Guest pod

that and serious drinking topside....sean, sean, ray, big chris, big sean, jesse, chris, angelo, elio, ozzie, emergency photo upload (see the email blast), in the house.

Guest defunes

JZ was tight!! He is the most exciting DJ I have seen in space. You can tell when someone is so into what he's doing, the man doesn't stop moving for a second. He was looping shit like crazy!!! I do hope that Space brings him again...it was something new to SF.

Guest JMT

I almost fell over.

Darth Vader's breathing for like 10 minutes over another record and god knows what else. :)

VADER .... RISE!!!

i heard that about 5 times before i realized i wasnt imagining it. very cool.

my first time seeing J-Z and i wasnt expecting it to blow my skirt up, however i left very impressed.

Guest kcariaga

JZ took everyone a on a journey, and showed that you can play almost every genre within a set if you build it right. His technical skills with the CDJ's and Pioneer effects mixers was out of control.

From Breaks to House to Electro, to Acid, back to Breaks, on to somewhat Trancey stuff, and the nastiest breaks to finish the night off in his encore. :o

The crowd was a really friendly crowd that was there just to have fun and dance, They arrived early and didn't stop dancing all ngiht.

I will let my pictures do the major point of my review, but they will have to wait till Tuesday when I get back to my main computer.

Lets hear your thoughts. ;D

If you missed it, Shame on you, because this was all about the music that moves your body.

;) ;D

You said he was going to be awesome. Glad you had a good time. It was good meeting you at Amika. Can't wait to see your pics! :)