well for me it was

1.me and my father made peace

2.met more junkies AT nikki's

3.quit drinking Bud Light

4.Got a real job

5.And still single

Guest pod

1. Slammed Patròn with Emi and co.

2. Slammed Grey Goose with Orisha and friends.

3. Watched as the King of Rock nearly set himself on fire.

4. Heard some DJs I really liked.

5. Went swimming.

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

1.hung out with all my beetches who i luff dearly

2.listened to morillo rawk the house

3.aquired a new wristband of power

4.saw batman

5.i was living at space over the weekend and slept in a little corner at target.

Guest Cosmigonon

1. Went to the gym for lots of hours everyday.

2. Went to the movies and saw all those films I wanted to see.

3. First weekend in months that I don't drink and such.

4. Relaxed and slept a lot.

5. Didn't spend money like I always do.

Guest ericac

hmm, i cant think of one!

1. i realized how boring and repetitive going out so much is.

2. i stayed pretty sober, so thats probably what helped me realize #1

3. made up with a girl friend of mine (now i dont have to hang out with only boys!)

if thursday counts...

4.i had a hot date and then...

5. went to crobar to rock with favorite djs parantula & diaga

Guest Chica

1)saw my fav dj johnny fiasco

2)pulled a marathon at nocturnal

3) didnt drink that much

4)met chica finally

5)saved 15% by switching to Geico ;)

aww that's so sweet :)

Guest Electric Eel

1.hung out with all my beetches who i luff dearly

3.aquired a new wristband of power

5.i was living at space over the weekend and slept in a little corner at target.

Woohoooo, I had something to do with the 3 of these ;D

Guest LeVeL

1. Got to See Zabiela

2. Went Shopping

3. Had dinner at a nice Mexican Restaurant

4. Catched up on my Sleep

5. Got a Bonus from my job

Guest swirlundergrounder

1. Hung out with the family for a bit.

2. Made my rent for this month in one day of work (and lost 2.5 pounds while I was at it).

3. Had some good Italian food.

4. Found out I don't like Tofu hot dogs.

5. The fireworks didn't go that late on July 4th so I was able to get to bed at a decent hour without all the little kids on my street shooting off their illegal fireworks at like 2AM in the morning...

Guest Diabolique

Turkey Dogs are the happy medium. ;)

Posted by: pod Posted on: July 05, 2005, 10:49:34 PM

2. Slammed Grey Goose with Orisha and friends.

Finally! :D Thank you for taking pix of my posse to remember the night. Greatly appreciated, Dan!

mine:

1)I, along with Felipe (DJFX), met Dave Christophere's (Confucius) father at the JAX Rabbit in the Moon show. He was a sweetie, and had never seen his son perform. He seemed pleased...

2) I got to celebrate my B-day on one of the rockin'est weekends ever, with all the people I love and cherish, including some of you peeps here. Majick!

3) I saw James Zabiela spin...AT SPACE!! wow...

4) I didn't get injured by stray fireworks form my town fireworks display. It had POURED just hours earlier, and made for an exciting, but very dangerous fireworks display.

5) I saw my parents and got to enjoy their company without feeling rushed. priceless! <3

and..I saw a rainbow on the ocean on the 4th. I <3 rainbows. :)

Guest swirlundergrounder

No Turkey dogs for me. I decided after 32 years that I've eaten enough land animals so I turned vegetarian about a month ago. I still eat things that live in the water though. But holidays like July 4th make me miss those ribs and chicken and all that good bbq stuff. So now I've been eating soy substitutes for my meat...

Guest Messed_Up_Sukka

1.bought a cd

2.bought another cd

3.got a discout on one of those cds

4.scored 30% off coupon for borders

5.spent time w/ a friend i really love to hang with

Guest Diabolique

No Turkey dogs for me. I decided after 32 years that I've eaten enough land animals so I turned vegetarian about a month ago. I still eat things that live in the water though. But holidays like July 4th make me miss those ribs and chicken and all that good bbq stuff. So now I've been eating soy substitutes for my meat...

I did that once. good luck! I made it all of four months, until Oyster season came. ;D Nowadays, I find eating fish and tofu is my happy medium. You could make fish wraps, like salmon w/ lettuce, veggies and a sauce of some sort in a flavored tortilla.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I did that once. good luck! I made it all of four months, until Oyster season came. ;D Nowadays, I find eating fish and tofu is my happy medium. You could make fish wraps, like salmon w/ lettuce, veggies and a sauce of some sort in a flavored tortilla.

It's been something that I've been planning on doing for a long time. I want to raise my daughter to want to be a vegitarian. Though she can make up her own mind when that time comes. I wouldn't want her to eat the way that I used to eat. My girl has been a vegetarian for almost 4 years now so she's been a big influence also. I like it so far. I feel better although I find myself eating more carbs and less protein...It used to be the other way around for me...Oh well I need to make a run to Whole Foods again when it's not aso busy and stock up on some fish I can put on the grill..YUMMMMMMMMMM...

Guest Cosmigonon

So you still eat animals...

Poser vegetarian.

Guest Civs

Went to Pawn Shop on sunday night to hear Larry Tee spin. It was a great set. Good to hear something else besides house music.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Poser vegetarian.

No Vegetarians don't eat red meat or chicken. Vegans are the people that don't have any animal products at all.... I never claimed to be a vegan...

Guest Cosmigonon

Poser vegetarian.

No Vegetarians don't eat red meat or chicken. Vegans are the people that don't have any animal products at all.... I never claimed to be a vegan...

So vegetarian doesn't mean you only eat vegetables???

They're all posers then...